Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 247, 248, 249 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lucy Lover

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Thanks eazy_g Smile

Here are more, from iPod/Android version:

Is there any video of the champagne popping out scene ?
Lucy Lover

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:

Is there any video of the champagne popping out scene ?
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No videos of this photoshoot have been released yet.
Check http://www.nuts.co.uk/ for updates.

Also check the Lucy Pinder threads on nudecelebforum for updates:
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=25687
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=1244
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
i really love the group shot,as all the Girls have their tits out competing for our attention.

Good point. This is exactly how a line-up of lovelies should be presented for our entertainment. The lingerie adds another element, but the key factor is that all the babes have got their boobs fully displayed.

Lucy's jugs are superb - by far the best on view here. She looks very confident and authoritative, like she knows how stunning she appears.
donbalon

Contributions: 124

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
[URL=http://www.imagebam.com/image/3fd7ba302861651]

Love the pic of Lucy on all fours. That crawling pose is amazing - wish she did more like that Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
TheFodderLover wrote:
Mmmmmm......not impressed again...totally over produced and air brushed.Everthing is a bit dark and gloomy with little fun or cheekyness.

On the upside Lucy is topless in most shots which is always a bonus and i really love the group shot,as all the Girls have their tits out competing for our attention.

Agreed, this is the kind of wham bam Thank you mam look at our tits shoot I can't stand. Nuts have shown they have the ability to produce fantastic material when they can be arsed to. It pisses me off when they take models of this calibre and do this rubbish. Let the 18 yo wannabes do it and give these guys chance to do more quality work.
On a positive I do like the Lengerie.

AGREED! Yes

Nuts is jamed in a poor and superficial creativity. As Lucy says it, they are a happy family, but it seems that it's the more important for them. One more time, they rest on their laurels and don't act farther forward. Why? Sad
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What the hell are Nuts playing at??!!

It's their 10th Anniversary and STILL no videos on their website to mark it, either VIP or otherwise 8 days after the magazine came out!!

I know I should be patient maybe but isn't this stretching it a bit?
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder - Nuts - 2014-01-21 extras

some more:
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not that i want to advocate or advertise Nuts Games, but this was in this weeks Nuts for anyone fancying their chances at winning Lucy P Gear

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Latest video

http://mz0xohnoiy.1fichier.com/

slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 3:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Smile At last a new post of the lovely Lucy great video exceptional for nuts hanks for the link
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks linkweed
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes thanks to Linkweed Thumb Up!

I am a "VIP" Nuts member (for all the good it does) but even as a member I could not download this video, so thanks again
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

January 2010.

On one of my trips through the gallery i noticed we only had scans of this issue.
This was a land mark harder edged shoot for Lucy at the time so I thought I'd post the digital out takes.

patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I've just noticed on the front cover that this was the issue nuts introduced their readers to Holly Peers so a pretty big issue!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: