Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 246, 247, 248 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You can also find Lucy's latest Nuts video here, posted by Banshee (3 hosts from which to choose.) There's no nudity, unfortunately.

Last page --->
http://planetsuzy.org/showthread.php?t=9448&page=11

That bcove link doesn't appear to personally be working for me, here in USA.[/i]
gokkunfan

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 4:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Loving the group shot! You can see Pinder topless more so than the rest of the Girls!

Like it sometimes when this happens as Lucy can come across a bit of a prude when compared to other Models
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This is going to be a good issue
gokkunfan

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 5:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Last edited by gokkunfan on Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:

wow! <3 'em thanks gokkunfan Smile Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 2:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cheers Gokufan, you are a diamond on this board!
gokkunfan

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks eazy_g Smile

Here are more, from iPod/Android version:

Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, this shoot didn't disappoint. I like the expressions and the smiles. The one with Lucy with the bottle, I really like, because even though her chest is covered, the expression on her face makes it attractive. Love the overall feel of the shoot, along with the smoldering looks from the models
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Mmmmmm......not impressed again...totally over produced and air brushed.Everthing is a bit dark and gloomy with little fun or cheekyness.

On the upside Lucy is topless in most shots which is always a bonus and i really love the group shot,as all the Girls have their tits out competing for our attention.
PP Gwatty

Contributions: 7

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:55 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Dear God I hope there are outtakes from this shoot.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

TheFodderLover wrote:
Mmmmmm......not impressed again...totally over produced and air brushed.Everthing is a bit dark and gloomy with little fun or cheekyness.

On the upside Lucy is topless in most shots which is always a bonus and i really love the group shot,as all the Girls have their tits out competing for our attention.

Agreed, this is the kind of wham bam Thank you mam look at our tits shoot I can't stand. Nuts have shown they have the ability to produce fantastic material when they can be arsed to. It pisses me off when they take models of this calibre and do this rubbish. Let the 18 yo wannabes do it and give these guys chance to do more quality work.

On a positive I do like the Lengerie.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

PP Gwatty wrote:
Dear God I hope there are outtakes from this shoot.

oh there will a good 100 or so. But you'll be lucky if more than 2 of them are new lucy ones
playloup66

Contributions: 12

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 12:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice pics.

And i love it when Lucy wears stockings and suspenders! Cloud 9
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

playloup66 wrote:
Nice pics.

And i love it when Lucy wears stockings and suspenders! Cloud 9

I agree she looks so exquisite wearing sexy classy stockings and heels
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: