Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 244, 245, 246 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

When you look at Nuts Christmas shoots. In a way you just have to smile. They are becoming like most Christmas traditions. Nothing changes. It's always the same style. They could have done anything. Christmas tree themed shoot. In Santa's groto, etc. But no we just get it set in the snow Big Smile
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Disappointing Shoot Imo.....only Joey shows any cheeky festiveness.Not even a single topless shot of all the Girls together.

Nuts have 4 stunning girls but somehow produce another bland effort.

Perhaps the real reason sales are down is because we can 'see before we buy'.And after seeing whats on offer we dont bother.
minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 7:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I know editor , let's just do the same shoot with a different variation of girls the year, same poses mind, let's not try anything new .

Are there no local woodlands they could use? What's up , can't afford the transport costs to none studio destinations?

Utter rubbish
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 9:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I've always wondered why Nuts don't post loads of MQ pics + outtakes on their site a week after the magazine comes out like they used to. Back in the day you could get loads of pics but nowadays all we get is MQ smaller pics the same as the magazine and a handful of variations.

PS Joey Fisher is looking damn hot in that bikini Spinning Eyes
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

In a way these last couple of Nuts shoots are a landmark as they are the last ones that Lucy will do before she turns 30.

I should say that Kelly Brook still looks FANTASTIC at 34 in her recent b/w Christmas video, and on the strength of Monday's official shoot with Lucy about to be entering her 30s looking better than she has done for years, the future is looking very bright Big Smile
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 4:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder - Nuts - 2013-11-29 (extras)

minty

Contributions: 79

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 7:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

[img]http://www.imagebam.com/image/99f9f5294513883

There are about 12 there in total found on this link. Far better out takes. [/img]
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
When you look at Nuts Christmas shoots. In a way you just have to smile. They are becoming like most Christmas traditions. Nothing changes. It's always the same style. They could have done anything. Christmas tree themed shoot. In Santa's groto, etc. But no we just get it set in the snow Big Smile
Thumb Up!

4 amazing brunettes, they are magic, whereas Nuts is pathetic... Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Lucy Pinder - Nuts - 2013-11-29 (extras)

What extra's!?!?!?!?!?

You pay for premium membership (ok not just for Lucy) and you get two more pics than whats printed in the mag!
When every other cover model seems to have up to 100 out takes why doesn't Lucy?

Oh yeh, because people would be even less inclined to pay $30 a month for the same amount of pics only 10% larger on the official site!!!!

DM :censored: up posting that full res pic on twitter! And it's really got my back up. If your taking 5x4k pics you should at least publish them at 3x2.5k for paying site members so at least they could make some use out of them, what good is a 1500x900 pic these days

AAAAAAaaaGGGGHHHHHHHh

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Can't access any imagebam pics..for a few weeks now...not here...not anywhere...so can someone re-post these pics Smile
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
If your taking 5x4k pics you should at least publish them at 3x2.5k for paying site members so at least they could make some use out of them, what good is a 1500x900 pic these days

Tell me about it... these photographers have ultra high resolution TIF files, and release the shittiest quality pics for years on end. It's not just Nuts, though; this trend is rampant (Page3, Loaded, Front, FHM, Playboy, et al.) I guess we should feel lucky that we're getting anything at all? I have a hard time adopting that viewpoint, though.

sexybeast wrote:
Can't access any imagebam pics..for a few weeks now...not here...not anywhere...so can someone re-post these pics Smile

What happens when you try to visit ImageBam links? What browser are you using? What country are you in? Have you tried other browsers? You apparently see the thumbnails, so I'm thinking this is an issue you could possibly correct on your end.

The options are pretty slim as far as good image hosts, unfortunately. I have major objections to almost all the others. Shrug
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks gokkunfan...nothing solved..but i'm sure i'll manage Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 7:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I assume these are from a Christmas issue GIF that's floating around somewhere

2013arthus

Contributions: 177

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 2:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

who else visit this site?? http://lucypindergallery.info/main.php
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

2013arthus wrote:
who else visit this site?? http://lucypindergallery.info/main.php

quite interesting! Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: