Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 243, 244, 245 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's from Nuts' 500th anniversary issue shoot. The video footage is new to us, but from around October 2013. That video with Joey Fisher and Stacey Poole has different footage.

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts 500th issue - 02

gokkunfan

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 5:35 am    Subject: Nuts Hangover 3 Special Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
It's from Nuts' 500th anniversary issue shoot. The video footage is new to us, but from around October 2013. That video with Joey Fisher and Stacey Poole has different footage.

The one with JF and SP is the one that downloaded from that link... Same filename and everything Smile

However there is now a new one up on the Nuts website which wasn't there when I replied before, and that is new, so I've now uploaded it.

Guess either the Nuts website is playing SBs or it's akamai going out of sync again Smile

Well done on the Hangover pics Thumb Up!
gokkunfan

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
The one with JF and SP is the one that downloaded from that link...

Not on my end, or Tungsten's apparently. I tried the link on multiple browsers and it brings up the Lucy Pinder solo video.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 8:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Maybe it does now but it didn't when I tried it yesterday Smile Nor was there a link to the video on the front page of the Nuts website then. As I say it could well be an Akamai sync problem; the Nuts website is delivered by Akamai and often when it is updated not everyone sees the update at the same time depending on which akamai server they get connected to and whether that server has updated yet.
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes thanks Gokkunfan for the hangover pictures Thumb Up!

In a way, it's nice to see a shoot from Lucy that isn't topless (although I'm sure we shall eventually see TL ones from this shoot)

Also really nice to see some eye contact from Lucy and some interaction with the camera on that vid! It reminds me of some of the best older Nuts videos Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
In a way, it's nice to see a shoot from Lucy that isn't topless

Personally, I agree... I plug the production of topless material because most people strongly prefer it so it is good commercial sense, but for myself I'm just as happy with non-topless Smile

Some of those pics form an animation... Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMG !!!! That's awesome, P....How did you do that Spinning Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 11:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Blush No, it's very simple Hehe I noticed that the darker-toned pics were related, guessed that they had probably formed an animation on the ipad, loaded them into GIMP, put them in the right order and saved them as an animation... that's all Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 9:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Brillant!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

More goodies on the way in this week's Nuts Big Smile

Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You can always tell who are Nuts' favourite girls from who appears in the Christmas shoot Smile
hamadayelab

Contributions: 16

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

whos the girl on the right?? Big Smile
gokkunfan

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

hamadayelab wrote:
whos the girl on the right?? Big Smile

Joey Fisher:
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/joey-fisher-t1068.html
http://www.nudecelebforum.com/showthread.php?t=196863
gokkunfan

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder - Nuts - December 13 2013

Pinder & Peers, hand in hand... lovely pairs of tits there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: