Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 240, 241, 242 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This Tuesday's Nuts is the 500th issue and naturally the celebrations feature Lucy Big Grin

Though it is a bit disappointing that the other Lucy pic in the sneak peek is recycled from earlier this year... I hope this is not representative of the magazine content...

Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 5:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What should I do to book them for my birthday? Big Grin
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 14, 2013 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The ballons one is a perfect wallpaper... I need that picture bigger!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looks like you're in luck Big Grin

Excellent set this issue, in my opinion... a great improvement over most of this year/last year Big Smile Congratulations Nuts - keep it up! Clap

Lucy is looking particularly fine in these, it's the first set for a long time I've actually enjoyed looking at Big Smile Bird is happy bird Hehe good one Lucy Thumb Up!

And they have also - naturally - acknowledged Lucy as their number one cover girl Big Grin (using the recycled pic, last one in my previous post...)

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Oct 16, 2013 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Looks like you're in luck Big Grin

Excellent set this issue, in my opinion... a great improvement over most of this year/last year Big Smile Congratulations Nuts - keep it up! Clap

Lucy is looking particularly fine in these, it's the first set for a long time I've actually enjoyed looking at Big Smile Bird is happy bird Hehe good one Lucy Thumb Up!

And they have also - naturally - acknowledged Lucy as their number one cover girl Big Grin (using the recycled pic, last one in my previous post...)

Hey Pigeon...great work as always...but this first pic...when you click it open, it's a group shot, not a larger version of this pic.

Just thought you should know. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ngh! Thanks Thumb Up! something weird must have happened... Now fixed Smile (if you still get the group shot, try reloading it or clearing your cache.)
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 12:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Lucy is looking particularly fine in these, ...

Do you employ "fine" for no fat or for healthy? Hehe

I don't think the same about this shoot. Nuts ladles out Lucy and friends for this anniversary with a bit of ballons and confetti for making more fun. So what? No great shoot at the Seychelles? No luxury?... Only ballons?! Nothing original in fact. It's really to show off cheaply! Grumpy

According to me, this is an usual issue and Lucy is far to be as fine as in her calendar shoot.

NB: anyway, playing nude with food is not my cup of tea! Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Do you employ "fine" for no fat or for healthy? Hehe

Neither Smile just as a non-specific expression of excellence - that is the usual English usage Smile The sense you're thinking of would probably be "trim", or "fit", although "fit" is also used just to mean "sexy" these days.

Yes, I agree it's not exactly an original shoot, but it's the facial expressions I'm looking at with appreciation Big Smile I'm so sick to the back teeth of seeing shoots where every picture has Lucy with a lifeless slack-jawed look on her face like a drugged zombie. I make faces like that when I am ill, or particularly depressed, or my breathing difficulties are giving me grief, etc. Same sort of problem with the pics that look like I did when I fell off my bike aged 7 and smashed my mouth on the road. It's absolutely not the sort of thing I want to see in pictures that are supposed to be an expression of beauty!

This shoot is like a breath of fresh air, with Lucy looking alive and joyful for a change Big Smile It's got a sense of life and fun to it which has been sadly missing from too much of Lucy's work for some time now. It's great to see a shoot with an atmosphere of happy vivacity and I hope Nuts will do more like this Big Grin

snowflake wrote:
NB: anyway, playing nude with food is not my cup of tea! Hehe

Not mine either as it happens! Sticky messes, yuk Yuck Pretty sure there's a quote from Lucy herself somewhere as well, about keeping food out of the bedroom. Still, this isn't in the bedroom, it's just horsing around Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

First off, thanks for the scans pigeon. Sure, its not the most elaborate of themes but I think that was the point given theres seven girls in this shoot. Kinda of like, the girls speak for themselves, why add anything else? The cupcakes remind me of her housekeeping shoot from a few years back so thats a plus in my eyes Big Grin

Now, on to the uhq Thumb Up!

EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!

hope theres video to the nuts shoot
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy Pinder, Joey Fisher, Stacey Poole - Nuts (2013-10-15)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts 500th issue with Joey Fisher and Stacey Poole - 01

Tungsten

Contributions: 238

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 7:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

gokkunfan wrote:
Lucy Pinder, Joey Fisher, Stacey Poole - Nuts (2013-10-21)

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts 500th issue with Joey Fisher and Stacey Poole - 01

Thanks, interesting at the end that Joey & Stacey are naked behind the balloons, but Lucy has still got her knickers on, air brushed out in the pics.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

jay0987

Contributions: 88

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 12:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

love the video can't believe the size of joey's boobs
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 22, 2013 3:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Thanks, interesting at the end that Joey & Stacey are naked behind the balloons, but Lucy has still got her knickers on, air brushed out in the pics.

Yes, interesting! Big Smile

Pigeon wrote:
This shoot is like a breath of fresh air, with Lucy looking alive and joyful for a change Big Smile It's got a sense of life and fun to it which has been sadly missing from too much of Lucy's work for some time now. It's great to see a shoot with an atmosphere of happy vivacity and I hope Nuts will do more like this Big Grin

I understand Pigeon. Smile
It's very personnal. I can't prevent myself to see that all this is just an illusion. As in all glamour shoots, Lucy isn't a glamour model, but she acts the glamour model. You know this too, cos we know all the effect we can feel with a candid or an outtake where she smiles for real, where she is more herself.
Some photographer tryed to catch her reality and gave very nice pics. Another ones and the main part of glamour system try to keep her in that role and to take benefit from her as much as they can. For exemple, I can see Damien Morley making very successed pics... perfect in the technical rules of the art, but I can feel no soul in his pics from Lucy.
No I can't see a natural eye of the tiger, she doesn't convince me in this shoot. Shrug (but she stays of course very very gorgeous)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: