Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 9:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Whatís that then?

Regards new management and new styling,
Has any one else ever worked for a company for a long time and from a young age like Lucy has with neon? She was what, 18/19 when she started with them.
Around the same and at the same age as there is about a month between me and Lucy, I started a job with my previous employer.
The problem that you get is no matter how hard you work, how far you go, how ever much your knowledge, technical ability and general competence in what you do may be greater than your pears, you will always be seen as that 19yo lad/girl that they took on 5 years ago.

The only way to really be recognised for what you are capable of and what you are worth is to move on. You then find yourself with people looking at you for what you are now rather than what you were.
And you previous employer (or in this case agency) find them selves in a hole, having to offer a lot more money etc for some one you could run rings round.

With all that said I think now we will see what Lucy is really made of. Whether it be in modelling or down another path.
What ever happens we will all still be here like a bunch of drooling apes completely infatuated and besotted by her.

And then again this is just the ramblings of another know it all know nothing over opinionated pratt.
She could retire tomorrow knock a couple of kids out and disappear only to turn up on "Iím a celebrity get me off this moon" in 20 years time.

Oh and pigeon ref your thoughts on the official forum,
The bad blood is starting to show through a little there mate.
However i can see the sense in what you are saying.
Sorry Paul, Lynne and anyone else from the official forum i don't want to offend and you know i love you all and the site but it has always seemed a bit disconected from lucy herself
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That was random if i dont say so myself!
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We have to all remember we are all here for the same reason and that is to support Lucy.So we should keep up the good work on whatever forum we are on.

Everyone has the right to freedom of speech,but can we try and throw a little less mud.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
What’s that then?

Background image off the right hand side of the Nuts website Smile

patriot wrote:
The only way to really be recognised for what you are capable of and what you are worth is to move on. You then find yourself with people looking at you for what you are now rather than what you were.

Which Lucy blessedly has done, and as you say, we should now start to see what she is really made of Big Smile

patriot wrote:
What ever happens we will all still be here like a bunch of drooling apes completely infatuated and besotted by her.

Hehe

patriot wrote:
Oh and pigeon ref your thoughts on the official forum,
The bad blood is starting to show through a little there mate.

You could be right... on the other hand don't forget I have more direct experience of the characteristics I mentioned than most. Condemned with neither trial nor even the opportunity for defence and quoted a reason which every reader of that forum could attest is completely untrue... yes, I will admit the injustice rankles, it makes me angry, and one of my faults is that I do not let go of anger easily. But I did once upon a time have great respect for the management of that forum, until they pursued a course of action which could not have been better calculated to destroy that respect... it is their fault that I feel that way, and similarly the remedy is in their hands.

Interesting though that you too have noticed its degree of disconnection from Lucy...

Anyway. Back to today...

I have just bought this week's Nuts Big Grin

Lucy's shoot has been sadly and badly spoiled by abysmal presentation... Nuts layout designers, do just lay off with the huge banners and captions over the top of the photos, it's not only entirely unnecessary, it ruins the pics. We want to see Lucy, not some big blob of red or black ink covering her lovely form.

But the shoot itself is... beyond compare, a truly amazing piece of work, definitely the best thing Lucy has ever done for Nuts Cloud 9 Cloud 9 A new departure... and definitely a worthwhile one, it is definitely to be hoped Lucy does more such "challenging" shoots. She has really given us a cracker here Big Grin

And her column is back, too, with a most lovely and sweet picture - quite a contrast in theme to the shoot.

So I'd best get on with the scanning and the more-difficult-than-anticipated cleanup job. Watch this space! You will not be disappointed Big Grin

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:35 am; edited 2 times in total
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
We have to all remember we are all here for the same reason and that is to support Lucy.So we should keep up the good work on whatever forum we are on.

Everyone has the right to freedom of speech,but can we try and throw a little less mud.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think that was aimed at me, not at you Smile

I take your point, Lynne, but perhaps had I not been denied any right to reply or discuss the situation I would be less inclined to make the point in this way Wink

Anyway... I have much to get on with!
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 10:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Anyway... I have much to get on with!

yes you do
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Don't keep us waiting too long Pigeon.

I try not to aim anything at anyone as it is not really my style.I think that all the forums do a great job and long may they continue to do so.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
I try not to aim anything at anyone as it is not really my style.

Hey, Lynne, please don't think I thought you were getting at me or anything Smile I meant I thought it was a fair comment which I thought was inspired by my own post... that's all Smile

xxLynnexx wrote:
Don't keep us waiting too long Pigeon.

I'll try not to Smile they have given me a really difficult job though! Here's the first result - Lucy's column pic. A really sweet pic this and quite a contrast to the "edgy" nature of the actual shoot...

It says in the mag that Sophie will be doing the column next week... Oi! Nothing against Sophie, but it's Lucy's column, don't take it away from her...

Stress and nervous tension are now serious social problems in all parts of the Galaxy, and it is in order that this situation should not in any way be exacerbated that I think I'll post the rest of the pics bit by bit as I get them done instead of keeping everyone waiting for ages and then posting the whole lot Smile

patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

WOW, Thats stunning i think i love this more than the feature shoot its sooo lovely.
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Bloody love this issue! LOVE THE PICTURES Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Next three pics...

It gets better than this by the way...

Oh yes it does Big Grin

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OH DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR LUCY! Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
OH DEAR LORD THANK YOU FOR LUCY! Smile

Hehe

I want to post my actual reaction but the last ime i did that it got removed Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: