Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 239, 240, 241 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 10:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 6:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Second video from Lucy's 6th August feature is here Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 06-08-2013 - 02

Clear evidence that the MUA Nuts are using these days sucks massive ass, and whoever it was that put blurring where there might have been 5mm of areola showing needs to be made to go through it and fix every frame by hand...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What can i say...the video has Lucy so i love it...especially her bum so that's like a bonus...but it seems they let a 5 year old retard dumb-ass handle the camera Roll Eyes ...way to go nuts Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
xxLynnexx wrote:
If I were here all the time sexybeast you would all get bored with me Wink

Naaaahh....but seriously you should visit us more often...a woman's perspective is always welcome ...besides you could also keep all the bad boys in check Big Smile

Agreed! Yes
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 8:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

xxLynnexx wrote:
Ok you know me boys,I keep quite unless someone pisses me off Wink

Hhmm, Lynne seems to have been around a lot less since i started my silent protest and abstinence from the Lucy section of this site, coincidence?
gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder - Nuts - 2013-09-05 Reply with quote

until someone captures a higher quality version...

Lucy Pinder - Nuts - 2013-08-06 pt. 3

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 06-08-2013 - 03

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 7:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Now amended - this is the highest quality version available (640x360 @ 1677kb/s); nothing higher quality exists on the Nuts website, although we'll no doubt see people magnifying this one to twice its current size and then claiming it's "full HD", like they usually do...
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy in a pool!!!!! Nuts

How come we can get free vids on the nuts website of Lucy in a pool, yet on the official site we can only get vids of her sitting NEXT to a pool??!! Irked
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What i would really like is to have Lucy make an appearance on this website someday and agree that while my own people were screwing things up Pigeon did all he could to keep my disillusioned fans happy...and that's the reason i still have fans..not very difficult, is it ??...but never going to happen Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Sep 06, 2013 12:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Blush Thumb Up!

Me, I'm less ambitious... I'd simply be overjoyed to see a cut-down version, like this:

some bits of what sexybeast wrote:
...to have Lucy make an appearance someday and agree that her own people were screwing things up

Some kind of public acknowledgement that she can see what everyone else can see with their eyes shut would be such an immense relief... but as you say, never gonna happen Sad

Pinderlust wrote:
How come we can get free vids on the nuts website of Lucy in a pool, yet on the official site we can only get vids of her sitting NEXT to a pool??!! Irked

It looks to me like Nuts are becoming more aware of their role as saviours of Lucy's career - being the only source of published material, it's coming home to them that they need to provide a steady supply of good stuff Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I really hope that Lucy is not a "turkey that's voting for Christmas", because that's what the situation sometimes seems like Roll Eyes
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Hhmm, Lynne seems to have been around a lot less since i started my silent protest and abstinence from the Lucy section of this site, coincidence?
Do you still believe in "co´ncidences"? Roll Eyes

pigeon wrote:
It looks to me like Nuts are becoming more aware of their role as saviours of Lucy's career - being the only source of published material, it's coming home to them that they need to provide a steady supply of good stuff
That's a good theory. But it would become for everybody obvious that they could begin it few years ago... and so...

pinderlust wrote:
I really hope that Lucy is not a "turkey that's voting for Christmas", because that's what the situation sometimes seems like Roll Eyes
Thumb Up! ...But I suppose we don't know everything, and it could be tragic that she could realize a day this kind of stuff if it's the truth. Wry

This video... undoubtedly, Lucy's eyes are really lovely! Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy on twitter wrote:
Lovely day shooting with the @nuts_official gang x

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 30, 2013 5:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This week's Nuts is a review of 2014 calendars, apparently, presided over by Lucy herself Big Smile

And it's not the abovementioned shoot - that's still to come. Lucy's contribution this time is taken from her calendar shoot; these two pics are in the sneak peek... Smile

gokkunfan

Contributions: 412

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 4:45 am    Subject: Nuts UK 04 October 2013 Reply with quote

Nuts UK 01 October 2013

Some pretty sexy ass pics. If you look closely you can see that Nuts airbrushed out Lucy's areolas in one of the photos. They have the same photo printed twice, but one contains her wet-t-shirt areolas.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: