Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 236, 237, 238 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lolsmasher

Contributions: 573

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 5:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Kind of a lame shoot, but at least it's something different.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I like it Hehe - apart from the unattractive expressions; Joey Fisher is smiling in nearly every one of her pics in this issue, what's wrong with Lucy that she's gone off making an attractive face? Wry The last pic of this batch shows how lovely she can look if she bothers to Big Smile

Here's the second batch... Still several more to come... and I reckon you'll rate them as somewhat less lame Big Grin

Edit: First batch appended so they are all on one page

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

OMG, this one is too..... I can't find any appropriate word to describe it Bow Thud Rotate Love but the others are of course incredibly hot too
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

u forgot the pic at the bottom of this page in the mag
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Which page? I haven't finished yet... here is the third batch, still another lot to come Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And finally the last lot! >phew< >mops sweat from brow<

honeyeyes

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 4:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is this the first time that the electronic magazine was different from the real one???
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 6:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The Windows are not dirty but wet by the rain. The photographer play with that element and the face of Lucy translates a feelling in accord with this ambiance. At least, it shows that Lucy's team can do studied work and not only give usual same pics that we see everywhere or since 3 years in Nuts.
However the swimsuit pics still begin in the classic "Nuts style", but show us next new pleasant variations:

Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 07, 2013 7:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well those sweater shots are okay. But the outdoor pics more than make up for it Wink Nice work Pigeon and cheers for getting the digital issue as well.

honeyeyes wrote:
Is this the first time that the electronic magazine was different from the real one???
No, but its not often someone posts them. The digital issues don't allow nudity, so all the previous shoots should have alternate pics.
murhat1988

Contributions: 4

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 2:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

These shots good but blurry.Lacks sharpness.Can you fix it?
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I like the shoot. She is doing 'that' face in quite a lot, but there's also some really nice pics. Thanks Pigeon for all the effort in uploading them Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 5:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Falkner wrote:
Well I like the shoot. She is doing 'that' face in quite a lot, but there's also some really nice pics.

Pretty much my thoughts too Smile

Falkner wrote:
Thanks Pigeon for all the effort in uploading them Thumb Up!

Thumb Up!

murhat1988 wrote:
These shots good but blurry.Lacks sharpness.Can you fix it?

As I said on twitter... Smile it's because they are scanned from a printed page in which the image is made up of a bunch of dots. The process of converting the image into dots for printing in the first place inevitably blurs it. When I scan it I can process it to get rid of the dots but the blurriness remains. It's more noticeable than it is when reading the mag because scanning magnifies the image (in fact a scanner makes quite a good low-power microscope).

The images which are electronically sourced suffer for a different reason - the image quality in online versions of Nuts sucks. They deliberately use an excessive degree of compression to make sure customers don't get their hands on HQ pics. Again it is possible to remove some of the artefacts introduced by excessive compression but lack of sharpness is a problem. It's a case of can't get "best" so make do with just "better".
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Might not be the most 'typical' of videos - but might be of some interest...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23626232
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Here is the video...

Video: BBC report - Co-op to stop selling Nuts

And some more from Nuts...

Video: BBC News - Nuts response to Co-op

BBC News: Nuts magazine rejects Co-op demand for 'modesty bags' wrote:
The publisher of Nuts men's magazine is refusing to place "modesty bags" over its magazines, and says it is willing to risk a drop in readership.

Last month Co-op supermarket demanded the magazine be delivered in plastic bags that would conceal provocative images of women on the front cover.

The chain said it would stop stocking the magazine from 9 September if that did not happen.

Nuts called it an "astonishing ultimatum".

Editor Dominic Smith told Newsbeat he had been "shocked" when he heard about it in the media.

He said if Co-op now removed Nuts from its shelves, it would encourage its readers to shop elsewhere.

"If we do sell a few less issues, then so be it," he said.

"I think Co-op will be surprised that we're not putting it in the bag. I think they were probably hoping for a nice easy PR win."

Readership of Nuts, along with other 'lads' mags' like Zoo and Front, has dropped by more than 70% on average in the last eight years.

Nuts' publisher has already agreed to "tone down" the images and wording on the front cover.
Some supermarkets already use "modesty boards" to obscure lads' magazine covers

It says it follows discussions with Tesco, which said customers had raised concerns that young children were being exposed to the images on their shelves.

Co-op says its position has not changed: "If Nuts, or any of the other publications, Zoo, Loaded and Front, do not put their titles into modesty bags by the date we've given of 9 September, we will no longer sell the magazines."

Following the announcement by Nuts, the publishers of rival magazine Zoo confirmed they are also refusing to bag their publication. They have agreed to tone down the cover images, after an agreement with retailers.

I would urge everyone to contact the Co-op to point out that imposing censorship is a bad thing, that the pressure group is trying to impose a minority viewpoint on everyone else simply by shouting loudly and therefore should be ignored, and to urge them to reverse their decision and continue to stock Nuts.

@TheCooperative on twitter

Customer services email: customer.relations@co-operative.coop

Phone: 0800 0686 727

By post: The Co-operative Group Customer Relations
Freepost MR9473
Manchester
M4 8BA

Personally I am particularly annoyed because the Co-op is the nearest place to me that does stock Nuts and it's a long walk to any of the other possibilities!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
Might not be the most 'typical' of videos - but might be of some interest...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23626232

And it was really interesting..at least to me...but we know men will be men no matter what..so they will find a way around it...besides like the lady in the video said then you'll have to ban so many things..i wouldn't worry about it Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: