Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 235, 236, 237 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 10:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Excellent pics P Thumb Up! ...especially the 2nd and 6th...but i know for sure there's not going be no videos to accompany it (nothing good anyways)..so what's the point..the promise of a carrot to dying donkey means nothing Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Scanned versions...

enigmatic319 wrote:
F**king christ! THIS is what I'm talking about. I don't post often, but this is a step in the right direction.

At least you're still here Thumb Up!

enigmatic319 wrote:
I wish Lucy would ask what her fans want to see, picture-wise. It's about time now. We've been here since 2003.. Wry

Agreed Big Smile Though it must be said she did make a comment on twitter on those lines regarding this calendar (I replied "Anything that does not look like it's come straight out of a Nuts shoot" Hehe) there is also a quote in Nuts of her saying she didn't make any input of her own but just went along with what the stylist says. Which is somewhat disturbing... especially since there is another quote floating around somewhere from a few years back, where she said the calendar shoots are her favourites because they're the ones where she does get a chance to dictate what it's all about... Wry
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

enigmatic319 wrote:
F**king christ! THIS is what I'm talking about. I don't post often, but this is a step in the right direction.

I wish Lucy would ask what her fans want to see, picture-wise. It's about time now. We've been here since 2003.. Wry

Yes It smells good. There's effectively something different, maybe even the thing we wait since a long time. But these pics are outtakes or behind the scene ones. They are already so powerful Nuke that now I don't know if I have to get ready for the worst or for the best at the end.
Cloud 9 Cloud 9

Even if it's not today the step in the good direction, I have to write my last dream with Lucy in "Lucy's dream" thread, perhaps it will be for tomorrow..
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 3:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts have launched a video sub service. Has anyone tried it yet?
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 6:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy.OMG....... Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 5:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

!!!! Cloud 9 YESS!!!!! THESE PICS! DAT ASS! HER BOOBS! YES! YES! YES!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I thought this was going to happen Big Grin

Sneak peek pics of Lucy from this week's Nuts... Big Grin

The first one in particular is rather fine Thumb Up!

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 3:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Is it odd that I'm more interested in the pics of her in the sweater than the bikini? +1 for casual Lucy Big Grin
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No way man, so am I Wink High hopes for that shoot
Maybe some out takes...
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 9:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Is it odd that I'm more interested in the pics of her in the sweater than the bikini? +1 for casual Lucy Big Grin

I feel like you , linkweed. Yes The bikini pic is the less interesting for me: too classic, insipid. Even Lucy seems to be not very motivated for being convincing! Hehe

That we can see about the sweater pics is that an accent is put on face expression. This face expression and this kind of pic seems to be effectively casual for Nuts. This is something new, curious and then interesting to follow.

The pigeon's favorite one follows the good evolution that Lucy's pics began sometimes in Nuts. The theme and the stage design are studied. Everything is more or less grey and bright. Pink panties & white socks... The day and the sun get up, entering its golden light in the dining room (?) through a large plate glass window with the view on a nice garden. The scenery represents an androgynous harmony, Lucy in the center is an invitation to feel that what she represents is the (perfect) feminine part that we desire for ourselves (men), for our own harmony. Or, conversely, that we (men) are the missing part of this tableau. However, the windows are closed and dirty, things are not as perfect as that, links are not as obvious, between the outside and the Inside, between the golden light and the silver light, the male and the feminine,... and finally by extrapolation and a bit of speculation: between Lucy and something male if we admit she inspirates the photographer and this theme. If this detail was unwanted by the photographer, well, it was a subconsciously deliberate mistake. Hehe
Very very interesting pic! Cloud 9
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It looks like being another great shot, with Lucy looking "sweater" than ever Big Smile Cloud 9 Heart
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy, please, close your mouth and stop looking like you're on something!
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 5:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah! Thank you for these 2 pics. You are not her Dad for saying that, Pigeon, but you are right. Hehe It's too much artificial. The acting is technically perfect but it's cold, classic and I don't feel real expression in her eyes. I Wonder what she still feels convinced by herself when she looks at this pic. Scratch Chin
But it's one pic among the other, and the previous one is quite good! Cloud 9
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pic 1...I am really pleased more 'rear' lucy is what I required! Look forward to the new pics and again my gratitude to all the posters esp. Pidge....
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 4:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Here are the first batch of pics Big Smile ... there are more batches to come! Smile Edit: Second batch now added; still more to come...

These are electronically-sourced ones from the crappy non-topless online version of the mag, so there are in fact two lots this time round... the magazine ones (topless) will also be along later Big Grin

--- Second batch ---

Last edited by Pigeon on Tue Aug 06, 2013 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: