Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 233, 234, 235 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MichaelWolves1990

Contributions: 52

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 2:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Has anyone noticed now that Nuts have a VIP members club where they have exclusive and HQ pics but its for a cost.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
SPAH wrote:
Is it just me or has the Lucy Pinder special Nuts magazine gone un-noticed? Or is it a few pages back on this thread?
Theres a few unknown pics towards the bottom of this page. Maybe those are them.

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-t4-3435.html

They are taken from another nuts con offering "new and exclusive premium Lucy content".
Its only available to apple users and along with the above mentioned "VIP" nuts membership is a crock of s**t.

Not entirely sure why the site admin decided to keep it to himself.

I take it link your referring to The Ultimate Lucy Pinder Collection.
That would be the apple exclusive available through the nuts app.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 6:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry it was SPAH that asked the question not link weed.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Not entirely sure why the site admin decided to keep it to himself.

I didn't Smile Those few pics are all I have. Since Nuts have decided to make it unavailable to anyone who isn't into paying several hundred pounds to the worst corporate fascists in the computer business for a device which is such a pile of rubbish I wouldn't want it as a gift, and since I've not been able to find any more than those few pics on the internet at large, I'm kind of stuck...

As you say, it's yet another con; chances are that 90% of it is nothing but recycled pics from old shoots anyway, like all the other Nuts "specials" have been. It's not even worth the price of a regular copy of Nuts for the "new" material, since those few pics make it clear that the "new" material is not "new" at all but instead is just outtakes from Lucy's April Nuts feature, which in happier days would have been posted free on the Nuts website anyway. It certainly isn't worth three times the price of a regular copy of Nuts for pics that everyone has already. And on top of that it isn't even available to everyone, you can only get it if you've drunk the Cupertino kool-aid and shelled out several hundred pounds for a device which has done more to harm the interests of the general public than anything else in the field of computing.

I entirely agree with your description of it as a "crock of s**t" - Nuts is not funded by the readers, the cover price alone would not make it viable. It's funded by the advertising it carries. The readers won't pay and pay and pay again for the same stuff they already have, and constantly gouging the readers like this will do nothing but foster bad feeling and make the whole thing less profitable.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

At least were back to agreeing on something.

SPAH could of also been referring to the "Boobiest Ever" issue from Feb as you have no out takes. These were the first to fall prey to the VIP section, I think there is a grand total of four new pics.

Or he could have been referring to Lucy's pics in the current Nuts Babes of Summer special edition mag. There are are two new pics in it from the July 2012 mag and a few repeats.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Does that VIP bit still exist? I've heard tell of it but there don't seem to be any links to it on the Nuts front page...

Cheers for the pointer re the special, I wasn't going to bother with it since I didn't expect it'd contain anything new... Haven't been down the town yet though Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 5:13 am    Subject: Nuts Ultimate Lucy Pinder Collection 2013 Reply with quote

Ooooooooo look at this Big Grin

There are actually quite a lot of new ones Thumb Up! A whole bunch of outtakes from the 2nd April shoot, plus several extras from previous shoots - possibly some of these have been published in the pointless ipad version of Nuts, but I don't think all of them have. Many of them are admittedly extremely similar to ones that have been in the mag.

It is very noticeable that the ones which were originally categorised as "outtakes" are in many cases much, much better than the ones that were printed in the mag - because Lucy is SMILING Big Smile - whereas the magazine print selection ones almost all feature her doing this awful drugged-up mong face that Nuts are so inexplicably keen on Wry

What is wrong with Nuts that they so persistently count the best pics as second-grade and pick rubbish ones as first-grade? The whole thing is back to front...

Somewhere around half of them have been published before, and these are included in thumbnail form at the bottom for the sake of completeness.

Nuts 02-04-2013

Nuts 14-02-2012

Nuts 22-05-2012

Nuts 04-09-2012

Nuts 30-10-2012

Nuts 11-12-2012

Nuts 01-02-2011

Nuts 22-03-2011, shoot with Rosie Jones

Nuts 26-04-2011

Nuts 21-06-2011

Nuts 25-10-2011

Nuts 22-12-2011

Nuts 10-07-2012

Previously published

Nuts 01-03-2011

Nuts 01-02-2011

Nuts 22-03-2011, shoot with Rosie Jones

Nuts 26-04-2011

Nuts 21-06-2011

Nuts 25-10-2011

Nuts 22-12-2011

Nuts 14-02-2012

Nuts 03-04-2012

Nuts 22-05-2012

Nuts 10-07-2012

Nuts 04-09-2012

Nuts 30-10-2012

Nuts 11-12-2012

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great stuff!!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 10:20 am    Subject: Re: Nuts Ultimate Lucy Pinder Collection 2013 Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Ooooooooo look at this Big Grin
It is very noticeable that the ones which were originally categorised as "outtakes" are in many cases much, much better than the ones that were printed in the mag - because Lucy is SMILING Big Smile - whereas the magazine print selection ones almost all feature her doing this awful drugged-up mong face that Nuts are so inexplicably keen on Wry

Eek! Wow! But... But you are incredibly right Pigeon. Especially for last shoot, these pics are better than the published ones. The Lucy Pinder we like wasn't so far, just in the Nuts' outtakes files.

I think it's possible that Nuts wants to cultivate an inaccessible image of Lucy and then sort out the too familiar pictures with nice smile. They want to outclass her so much that she becomes inhuman. Worse, without her smile, she's standardized in this classic archetype of fatal glamour woman that all media serve for appealing our attention and selling us something.
No Nuts! Really, fans want her smile. Stop this conformism on Lucy please! Nono
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes some great pics of Lucy but is it just me or does her face look plasticcy in some pics just a thought guys n girls who follow lucy
Matt Murphy

Contributions: 15

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for some great pictures Pigeon.
I can see why some were outtakes - some of that strongly backlit set cause her lower jaw to look like its just been shaven - but some; such as the set in the candy-coloured heels, are gorgeous.
My main issue with photographers this year is their penchant for shooting up her nose. Nobody looks good like that. I love her large, distinctive nose anyway.
Falkner

Contributions: 33

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

NICE!!!!
Good find Pigeon! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We now have the gallery versions of the pics from Lucy's Nuts 4th June shoot Big Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 02, 2013 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So almost 24 Hrs after Pigeon posts these pics nobody to thank him..not a single comment?...Thanks P Wink ..from ALL of us Hehe ..guess we're not sure if we like Lucy anymore Big Laugh
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Quote:
who isn't into paying several hundred pounds to the worst corporate fascists in the computer business for a device which is such a pile of rubbish I wouldn't want it as a gift

How did I miss this? Come to papa, you big Pigeon, you! You deserve a bear hug of brotherly love for that!!

(And for the pics, as usual)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: