Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 231, 232, 233 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
purely and simply because she is so bloody good at modelling

I think too that intelligence has no link with all this.
Do you mean by "worldly wisdom", a wisdom wich guides a person in the logic standard of how she has to reflect, to act, to behave for corresponding at what is decent to be at the eyes of society? If it's this I'd encourage her to continue! Hehe

According to me, her real talent is not modelling. There's no glory to give well her body for being made up, dressed, taking any poses ... even if her physic is perfect for this. Her real talent is in what/how she expresses and communicates. Every fans can feel it without being abled to explain it exactly. It's not in her words or in her topless poses we can feel it, but in her eyes Cloud 9 , her natural behaviour, the general context we know around her. Her real talent is in what she is in truth (and it's the same for each one of us), but we feel that this real talent is enclosed behind the buisiness needings, the judgement of appearances for speaking only about what is perceptible.
But why God have we to be frustrated for her?... Scratch Chin Yeah people on twitter only see what is sufficient for them and play the game of the superficiality. The deeper things are more embarassing, complicated. It's far from an image of entertainment, glamour, fun! Smile

You can see that my point of view is less materialist but it goes in the same sense, I think. Wink
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 18, 2013 10:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
purely and simply because she is so bloody good at modelling

I think too that intelligence has no link with all this.
Do you mean by "worldly wisdom", a wisdom wich guides a person in the logic standard of how she has to reflect, to act, to behave for corresponding at what is decent to be at the eyes of society? If it's this I'd encourage her to continue! Hehe

According to me, her real talent is not modelling. There's no glory to give well her body for being made up, dressed, taking any poses ... even if her physic is perfect for this. Her real talent is in what/how she expresses and communicates. Every fans can feel it without being abled to explain it exactly. It's not in her words or in her topless poses we can feel it, but in her eyes Cloud 9 , her natural behaviour, the general context we know around her. Her real talent is in what she is in truth (and it's the same for each one of us), but we feel that this real talent is enclosed behind the buisiness needings, the judgement of appearances for speaking only about what is perceptible.
But why God have we to be frustrated for her?... Scratch Chin Yeah people on twitter only see what is sufficient for them and play the game of the superficiality. The deeper things are more embarassing, complicated. It's far from an image of entertainment, glamour, fun! Smile

You can see that my point of view is less materialist but it goes in the same sense, I think. Wink

I can't follow your post at all Snowflake, I'm not sure if you're agreeing with Pigeon or not, but that's probably because I'm been drinking Big Grin

Lucy is great at modelling, surely that's a given?
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun May 19, 2013 12:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I don't think she's lacking in brains Smile seems to me that she's got plenty of intelligence; it's lack of worldly wisdom which is the trouble... that and a certain lack of confidence in her own talent. She seems to figure that she has got where she is thanks to other people, and hasn't got any further because she doesn't have the talent... when in fact it is the other way round; she hasn't got any further because the people who use her to increase their own incomes can do so more effectively with her where she is, and she has got there despite all that, purely and simply because she is so bloody good at modelling Big Grin She most certainly does have the talent; it is that and that alone which is responsible for her success; imagine how much further she could go if she did everything herself - if she, and not the people who make money off her, was the one in ultimate control Big Smile

I'll sum this up in one go. Lucy has been lead all though her career by the wrong people. They have misinformed Lucy basically. A lot of these people are even very close to Lucy personally. As we've said many times before Pigeon. Lucy did the right thing in signing with Nuts. But at a point in time Lucy needed to move on and breakout into other ventures. This has never happened as Lucy seems to have lacked in confidence or been ill advised all through to keep on signing on with Nuts. The shoots look all the same. I'm not just talking Lucy's shoots. I'm saying the features and the poses now are just repeating through the models. They lost ideas long ago. Even though Lucy looking better and better. The poses and shoot are just merging in the same with each model.

Pigeon wrote:
Also, of course, there is the problem of lack of feedback - she can't get any realistic appreciation of how much people really like or don't like what she's doing because no bugger ever bloody tells her honestly. The only direct source of feedback she has is twitter, and (if we exclude the moronic throwers of random abuse on the grounds that they're not worth the time of day) twitter is populated entirely by people who seem to think that if they kiss enough butt they might manage to get into her knickers. I get the feeling that the only twitter user who has a sufficiently realistic viewpoint not to worry about informing her that something is not well received is myself Hehe - maybe that makes me the cCensoredt in some people's eyes, but stuff 'em, someone's got to do it and if nobody else will... Smile

The biggest problem here is social networks in general. As I've stated before. Twitter and Facebook are terrible things to be on. Simply put. These places are full of false people and people who need to get a life. If you are going to rely on these for feedback then give up. I know many will disagree with me on this. But these places are the last place you want to be for anything. Especially career feedback or advice. A good agency or even forum would be a place to get your true views and advice. But both these have failed Lucy. Lucy's agency just wants to use Lucy and her forum has always been biased to not allowing conflicting opinions. So not getting true feedback.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
You have made some valid points there P...but whatever the reason i believe that slowly but surely she is losing ground to other models due to her unwillingness to do regular shoots for anything except her own website

It's not so much that per se as doing website shoots at the expense of everything else. The thing of Lucy only ever appearing in Nuts is certainly suboptimal but on the other hand it's hardly new; it's been like that for ages... Where she's losing ground is - as I've said many times before - by not allowing Nuts to post topless videos and outtake galleries. This means there is nothing to keep the pot on the boil in between Nuts appearances - so people transfer their attention to other models. As indeed we've seen on here lately...

Of course, both Lucy and other models spend a lot of their time doing stuff that nobody ever gets to see (I don't mean paysites, I mean stuff that never gets published at all... Oh to get my hands on it Hehe) and it may well add up to a lot more in terms of income than the stuff that does get published.

But that doesn't mean it can be relied upon in place of the published work - on the contrary, it is fundamentally dependent on it. Lucy gets that other, unseen work because she is popular. She is popular because of what she does in the public eye. A shortage of publically-available material - not material that is only available to the insignificant fraction of the population who will pay a swingeing monthly subscription, but material that is readily available to everyone and can be seen by the casual observer who does not make an effort to seek it out - translates into a decline in that popularity and a transfer of people's interest to other models for whom fresh material is frequently and widely available. And this in turn translates into a decline in interest from people who are expecting to be able to make use of that public interest. Just more slowly.

Poggy wrote:
I'll sum this up in one go. Lucy has been lead all though her career by the wrong people. They have misinformed Lucy basically. A lot of these people are even very close to Lucy personally. As we've said many times before Pigeon. Lucy did the right thing in signing with Nuts. But at a point in time Lucy needed to move on and breakout into other ventures. This has never happened as Lucy seems to have lacked in confidence or been ill advised all through to keep on signing on with Nuts.

snowflake wrote:
Do you mean by "worldly wisdom", a wisdom wich guides a person in the logic standard of how she has to reflect, to act, to behave for corresponding at what is decent to be at the eyes of society?

Not that... I'm trying to account for the sort of thing Poggy has summed up here, but I'm not sure what is the best phrase to use to describe it, either in English or in French Smile I'm not sure if "na´vetÚ" still has the same sense as an English import as it does in French usage... I mean something like: too great a readiness to accept uncritically the advice of people on the grounds that it should be good coming from that person because they occupy a particular position.

Lucy seems to think that if someone is a insert job description here they will automatically do their best as a (whatever they are) for her, and can be trusted to give advice which is to her greatest benefit. It may be reasonable to expect this from, say, a doctor, ie. a profession where advancement and reward are very strongly linked to how well you care for other people, and performing in a self-serving manner brings censure and disgrace. But it does not work in the Boskonian world of capitalist business, where performing in a self-serving manner brings profit and success. In that world people's advice is given in a context where "what's best for Lucy" defines "best" as " that which enables them to make the most money out of her", and this is not - of course - the same as "that which enables Lucy to do the best for herself". (Unless one assumes that Lucy's prime objective is indeed to enable everyone else to use her to their own best interests, and I don't think that possibility merits serious consideration Smile)

But Lucy seems to think it is the same, and that, coupled with the lack of self-belief which leads her to attribute her success to the efforts of others rather than to her own talent, leads to the situation as described by Poggy above...

It's either that or she's just dumb, but I don't believe that for a moment Big Smile She just trusts other people too much and doesn't put enough confidence in herself, or give herself enough credit for her own achievements. She thinks other people are basically as pleasant and honest and straightforward as she is, when one of her best characteristics is that she is so exceptional in that regard... Big Smile

I can well imagine a certain faction dismissing all that with the customary "someone who doesn't "know Lucy" can't possibly have any valid opinions". To which I say: after nearly ten years of an inherently public career there is a huge amount of publically-available information which is certainly enough to validate opinions based on it. To see that Lucy has been repeatedly let down by people she has put her trust in you only have to look at it in an unbiased way, ie. without the attitude that anything that has happened must be good because it wouldn't have happened if it wasn't. (If only things were like that in any aspect of life!) Note, also, and do not ignore, the way I have worded the above paragraphs... I write at length, and take trouble over my choice of words, with the intention that people will not mistake my meaning - as long as they do actually realise that the words are all there for a purpose. The inclusion of the words seems to is not merely a stylistic affectation Wink

And to show that Lucy lacks confidence in her own talent and beauty, and tends to ascribe her success to others and not to herself... there are a whole bunch of things which Lucy herself has said and which are on public record. She's been saying things like that all the way along. To dispute my conclusion is not to disagree with me, but to disagree with Lucy's own public statements...

It's also a matter of simple observation of a very large data corpus to conclude that the more any particular thing is down to Lucy herself and the less it involves other people's ideas, the better it works Big Grin

Poggy wrote:
The biggest problem here is social networks in general. As I've stated before. Twitter and Facebook are terrible things to be on. Simply put. These places are full of false people and people who need to get a life. If you are going to rely on these for feedback then give up. I know many will disagree with me on this. But these places are the last place you want to be for anything. Especially career feedback or advice. A good agency or even forum would be a place to get your true views and advice. But both these have failed Lucy. Lucy's agency just wants to use Lucy and her forum has always been biased to not allowing conflicting opinions. So not getting true feedback.

Exactly... Twitter has the potential to be a valid source of feedback because it is the only place where people can send messages direct to Lucy without anyone else interfering and censoring stuff. But in practice it does not fulfil that potential because it is stuffed to the gunwales with divots... Wry

Poggy wrote:
The shoots look all the same. I'm not just talking Lucy's shoots. I'm saying the features and the poses now are just repeating through the models. They lost ideas long ago. Even though Lucy looking better and better. The poses and shoot are just merging in the same with each model.

Ain't that the truth... It's got to the point now where I look at a picture from Nuts and the first thing I recognise is not the model(s), it's the set they did the shoot in Rotate I feel like I almost know some of those sets as well as I do my own living-room... if only my living-room could be host to such gorgeous visitors Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 24, 2013 12:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We now have the Nuts gallery version of this pic...

Only for no explicable reason whatsoever Nuts decided to turn Lucy's pic - and only Lucy's pic, out of the entire gallery - bright pink, and made it look awful.

So here it is... Not bright pink Smile

...but still providing us with the same clear view of the interior of Lucy's nostrils. What is it with this profusion of up-the-nose shots?

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 25, 2013 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I can't follow your post at all Snowflake, I'm not sure if you're agreeing with Pigeon or not, but that's probably because I'm been drinking Big Grin

Lucy is great at modelling, surely that's a given?

I agree with Pigeon in the great lines, it's sure. But it seems we don't see the same things as if we don't have the same philter, sieve, in front of our eyes. We don't see the same truth, however we feel the same things for Lucy. A bit like alcohol: it make us see something wrong but it makes us say the truth about that we see. At a certain medium level we are lost between both. Big Smile I try sometimes to understand the differences of point of view. And the difference between english and french cultures are not the only ones causes! Hehe
About the given for modelling, I only wanted to expressed the following idea: it's not at its place to believe that to be photogenic is a pride for itself. She gives a lot of goodness to people who need but don't forget that it's only a market of pictures, videos, some objects and appearances who feed only the stomachs of our melancolies, pulsions, jailed or muted libido, ... We are fans but don't let us lose our points of reference in reality. Smile

Pigeon wrote:
I'm not sure if "na´vetÚ" still has the same sense as an English import as it does in French usage
You are right, I'm not sure too! Hehe What do you think for a kind of blindness? And... do you have this idiom in your country: In the kingdom of the blind, one-eyed is king? Hehe The idea of full sight would be then something off-the-wall... Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That works pretty well... Smile

And yes, we do have that idiom Smile ... We also have a story by HG Wells inspired by it - "The Country of the Blind" - which interprets it somewhat differently...

...Lucy is in Nuts this Tuesday Big Grin

Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 3:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The two Lucy's together! YES! Does anyone know who the girl in the middle is?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 5:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Jessica no surname given...

Nuts have dropped a massive clanger with the cover for this issue, it's hideous... they've made Lucy look awful Sad

More sneak peek...

TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not keen on Jessica Davies at all............shame Joey Fisher was nt booked for this Shoot.

Be great to see a 4 Girl topless Video but we ll have to make do with a 3 Girl topless video :-(
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 8:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I want Lucy C to press boob to boob with Lucy so bad, either her or Stacy.
Left_Hander

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah Jessica Davies. One blonde I like. Looking forward to seeing this issue.
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Did it come out yet?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Good things come to those who wait Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 12:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry for the delay chaps... computer overheated and took far too long to get it going again. Must be the pictures are too hot for it Hehe

Anyway, here they are... I've toned down the radioactively bright yellow and red backgrounds because they were making my eyes hurt Smile

Additions... Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri Jun 07, 2013 8:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: