Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 230, 231, 232 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Locating the heavenly fount of goodness from which these delectable drops have sprung is a matter which is much occupying my mind at the moment...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tomorrow's Nuts is "100 topless brunettes" led by the lovely India Reynolds Smile According to the sneak peek Lucy does not feature in the first 15 of them Sad but I think it's impossible that she won't be in there somewhere Smile albeit most likely only with an old pic.

However there is this interesting snippet...

Not very legible, but it says "Lucy Pinder described Danni as a "firecracker" when she did a sexy shoot with her." A shoot which, of course, we have not yet seen... wonder when it will make its appearance? Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Maybe she meant this shoot? Danni's on the far right. I don't think she's been in Nuts in a while either.

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh bum, I'd forgotten all about that... you're probably right!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oh bum, I'd forgotten all about that... you're probably right!

Oh i love the bum Hehe ..but's its best to forget about her bum right now Hehe ..she's so EXCLUSIVE now that us lesser mortals can only wait for NUTS to help us out
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 07, 2013 3:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Oh i love the bum Hehe ..but's its best to forget about her bum right now Hehe

Oh not at all, I'd say it's best to vote for her bum in the Nuts Best Bums poll Big Grin http://www.nuts.co.uk/250473/50-best-bums/item/250655

sexybeast wrote:
..she's so EXCLUSIVE now that us lesser mortals can only wait for NUTS to help us out

Ah yes, I don't normally approve of book-burning but that nefarious How to Lose Fans and Alienate People - with its chapters like Charging people huge sums to see material that every other model lets Nuts provide for free and Selecting a management agency that only ever places you in one publication - is most definitely an exception to the rule...

We do have a pic of Lucy in today's Nuts Topless Brunettes feature, but as expected it's not a new one, it's just a repeat of this one...

sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 07, 2013 10:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You're awesome P Thumb Up! ..only you can break my comment into two, make it sound less potent and also use it to your advantage (the voting crap that u know i hate)...you are good brother Wink ...but that's also the reason i've stuck around for so long Big Smile ..cheers dude Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 10, 2013 8:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!

...Apologies for the kind of sucky quality on this, at least it's no longer the same colour as this smiley Smile

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sleep I slept during one month but it seems i didn't miss something.
I left sadly with the iterative conventionnal but doubtful style of Nuts. Grumpy I just have a question for the ones who follow the forum threads: do you find glamour this style of pics and why?

Personnally, I can understand that a bit of leather, panther tissue and heels could be some valid accessory on a perfect topless body for an exciting image in opposite to the fantaisy of a sensible situation, BUT I really find that this combination is bad taste... but perhaps it's a normal style in UK, I don't know Shrug .

Plus, this image is too charicatured and simplist. It's like they have a box of panties, a box of heels, a box of bras and a box of accessories potentially amplifier of sexual waves. There's thousands of combinations. They make a shoot for ten and hope there are enough until Lucy's end of career! I feel there that Lucy is sold too simply, she doesn't deserve such a low style and men don't deserve that Nuts could give so little from Lucy. It's like if a guy would disguise his Ferrari in a vulgar popular but affordable Peugeot 207 in a cars exhibition meeting: everybody would find this curious, original, but a kind of waste, nonsense, and inhibited shy imagination (expression)... Wry

The luck that men have for taking benefit from Lucy career, and the luck that Lucy has for making this experience seem to me as wasted by being limited at this kind of work. Lucy Pinder: the Sleeping Beauty in the Nuts bed. Hehe What about you? Scratch Chin

P.S.: Pigeon, I know already your thoughts but I enjoy each time reading your expression! Smile

lolsmasher

Contributions: 574

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 11, 2013 5:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

My perception of this set, or rather this particular pic, is that you can look stunningly attractive even if everything doesn't really match. Looking sexy doesn't have to be complicated, and Lucy being so photogenic makes it even simpler Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 13, 2013 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake, if you think that set is unimaginative, repetitive and boring; never subscribe to her site. It's way worse.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 16, 2013 8:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

BangHead
This lack of evolution is surrealist. It still stays difficult for me to see it, but I have to accept it and hope again for change. Sad

lolsmasher, you are right and it's maybe a personnal fixation on the fact she sleeps on an indecent easiness.

Grendel, i can't support such a site cos it's obviously only a dough machine. Lucy's fan become some cattle for whom they do no feeling. Lucy is certainly blinded by the wave of her success, and so maybe can't see really the limits of this business.

I'm sorry for coming back with such unhappy ideas... I'll try to do better next time! Wink
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 16, 2013 9:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think there's real lack of content on our poor website..screw evolution and such Snowflake..Pigeon's hands are not just tied..but behind his back..i think Lucy's really losing it big time now..i wish she had just a little more brains
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 18, 2013 3:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't think she's lacking in brains Smile seems to me that she's got plenty of intelligence; it's lack of worldly wisdom which is the trouble... that and a certain lack of confidence in her own talent. She seems to figure that she has got where she is thanks to other people, and hasn't got any further because she doesn't have the talent... when in fact it is the other way round; she hasn't got any further because the people who use her to increase their own incomes can do so more effectively with her where she is, and she has got there despite all that, purely and simply because she is so bloody good at modelling Big Grin She most certainly does have the talent; it is that and that alone which is responsible for her success; imagine how much further she could go if she did everything herself - if she, and not the people who make money off her, was the one in ultimate control Big Smile

Also, of course, there is the problem of lack of feedback - she can't get any realistic appreciation of how much people really like or don't like what she's doing because no bugger ever bloody tells her honestly. The only direct source of feedback she has is twitter, and (if we exclude the moronic throwers of random abuse on the grounds that they're not worth the time of day) twitter is populated entirely by people who seem to think that if they kiss enough butt they might manage to get into her knickers. I get the feeling that the only twitter user who has a sufficiently realistic viewpoint not to worry about informing her that something is not well received is myself Hehe - maybe that makes me the cCensoredt in some people's eyes, but stuff 'em, someone's got to do it and if nobody else will... Smile
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 18, 2013 9:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You have made some valid points there P...but whatever the reason i believe that slowly but surely she is losing ground to other models due to her unwillingness to do regular shoots for anything except her own website
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: