Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Epic pics of Lucy, cant wait to see her so called naughtiest ever pics! check it out-

Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Have you nicked a copy from the printers or something? Hehe
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

got it from the nuts website here- http://www.nuts.co.uk/87373/new-issue-of-nuts/photo/3
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Aargh, flaming Akamai BangHead it's not showing me that link yet.

...OK, before you ask what "flaming Akamai" means... Hehe

When you look at the Nuts website you're not actually looking at Nuts's server. You're getting the content from one of a number of mirrors run by an outfit called Akamai which duplicate the content on Nuts's server. Which mirror you see depends on things like where in the world you are and what ISP you use. The mirrors don't all update themselves at the same time... so when the Nuts website changes some people see it soon and others have to wait before the changes appear. Looks like you are seeing a more on-the-ball mirror than I am Smile

Anyway, now I have some idea what all the tied-up stuff is about Wink

Can't wait for the magazine to come out Big Grin and if those previews are anything to go by it maybe won't be too much of a job to clean the scans up!

Lucy has Done It Again Big Grin
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

shes even commented about it on her own forum
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Eek!

First instance of that since her first topless shoot...
kilbs

Contributions: 214

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 10:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

qwertiebertie wrote:
shes even commented about it on her own forum

Pigeon wrote:
Eek!

Yeh she never says anything does she. and when she does its a bit strange I mean like she doesnt really fit. like she isnt in the same place as everyone else.

anyway this is what she said

Lucy on the other site wrote:
Hi All,

My Nuts shoot is a bit different this week.

I hope you all like it. Let me know what you think.

Love Lucy XXX
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Eek!

Could this be a pattern?! Lucy post, proceeds dropping a bombshell?!

God, what if she's quitting modelling - Weep !

Or, what if we're finally getting the "real" Lucy.... Wry
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I doubt she's goona stop modelling! She's probly been advised to interact with her forum since there's so many people that use it: that's my thought anyway. Pigeon what do you think?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Some very perceptive comments here Smile

kilbs wrote:
Yeh she never says anything does she. and when she does its a bit strange I mean like she doesnt really fit. like she isnt in the same place as everyone else.

She doesn't fit, it's a severe misnomer to call it "her" forum. It may be run in her name but it isn't run by her and it has absolutely no "spirit of Lucy" about it. Its management is characterised by a millimetre-thick flimsy veneer of pseudo-friendliness underneath which one finds arrogance, hypocrisy, ignorance, irrationality, childishness, deliberate unhelpfulness and Stalinist suppression of free thought... none of which are qualities associated with Lucy herself, but their existence, even if mostly concealed, determines the tone of the forum and it's hardly surprising that she's "not in the same place" as people conforming to such mores.

As for the content, it is 90% drivel... I've said many times that I don't blame Lucy for only posting once or twice a year, if I was in her place I'd do the same. She is essentially an outsider... it carries on on its own un-Lucy-like path with its own un-Lucy-like personality, and on the rare occasions she posts the content of her posts in comparison with the rest of the content of the forum only highlights how independent of her it is. There's nothing on it for her to comment on, nothing for her to reply to... Her output, and her appearance, matter to that forum, but she herself doesn't matter at all... she herself could be anything or nothing, and the place would still be the same. It's not truly hers at all... it's just about her, and in a very dull and unthinking way too.

RockyMoney wrote:
I doubt she's goona stop modelling! She's probly been advised to interact with her forum since there's so many people that use it: that's my thought anyway. Pigeon what do you think?

I express considerable agreement Smile Certainly I don't think there's any danger of her stopping modelling, her career is doing very well at the moment Big Smile we have seen that Nuts love her more than ever, the Star have just published their first Lucy shoot for goodness knows how long, and she has an important and exciting television appearance coming up... and on top of that, she has recently moved to a new and much better management company who can be expected to do a significantly better job for her than the stagnation she experienced under Neon. Lucy, I would say, is going from strength to strength Big Grin

And indeed, I think there is a significant element of obligation/advisement behind her so-rare posts - it's part of what contributes to their feeling of what kilbs calls "not being in the same place as everyone else". They read, to a greater or lesser extent, as if she is posting for other reasons than because she actually wants to. Contrast with Malene's posts on her forum, which she runs herself and does post on because she wants to... even once one has corrected for the differences in personality between Lucy and Malene, the different motivations for posting are still very obvious.

enigmatic319 wrote:
Or, what if we're finally getting the "real" Lucy.... Wry

This Wink

This shoot has - from the previews we've seen so far - a tremendous lot of the "real" Lucy in it Big Smile Was it on here or in a PM to you I said that Lucy is just really beginning to blossom? She is, one might say, throwing off shackles and coming out of shells. The move to a new and more dynamic management company is one aspect of it - the stunning novel qualities of this shoot are another. Perhaps the comparison with the time of her first topless shoot has turned out to be more apt than I actually had in mind when I posted it - Lucy coming out from behind the coverings, only this time they are more metaphorical than bras or hands...
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah her new management is much better, we can see that theyve done 10x better job than Neon did. I agree with Pigeon when he stated shes going from strength to strength. Does anyone else think that movies could be next for her? She certainly has the ability to go further than she already is.
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Do you think the Nuts website will release any new Lucy Pinder videos since she has done a new shoot? They got rid of a lot of her shoot videos from the list Sad It does look promising anyway Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Yeah her new management is much better, we can see that theyve done 10x better job than Neon did. I agree with Pigeon when he stated shes going from strength to strength. Does anyone else think that movies could be next for her? She certainly has the ability to go further than she already is.

Well that's what the report in Sunday's Star said she's chasing Smile Granted that anything in the Star has to be read with caution to say the least, but that particular bit of the report, decontextualised though it may be, certainly bears the ring of truth to it Smile - and it is after all something she has been saying for a very long time; all she needs is to get the opportunity to make her start...

RockyMoney wrote:
Do you think the Nuts website will release any new Lucy Pinder videos since she has done a new shoot? They got rid of a lot of her shoot videos from the list Sad It does look promising anyway Smile

Certain to, I'd think, they've been pretty consistent about releasing vids of all her shoots this year. I'll be keeping my eye out Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: