Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 224, 225, 226 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Although i really like her body now i still think her body before the B*g Br*ther fiasco was something else Cloud 9...but her face Silly ...how she manages to look more beautiful with each passing day is a mystery to me Silly ...her smile is worth a thousand sunsets to me Love Love Love Love Love

Couldn't agree more, everything starts at the face, a woman can have the best body in the world but it's always the eyes and smile that attract me to someone Smile Lucy just has the added bonus of a fantastic body.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
As good as the published pictures were watching the vids makes you think they could have been even better if the editor was less of a moron.

Marty wrote:
everything starts at the face, a woman can have the best body in the world but it's always the eyes and smile that attract me to someone Smile Lucy just has the added bonus of a fantastic body.

Thumb Up! - This is it - and it's so obvious, why can't they see it? The face is what it's all about. It's Lucy's face that has made her what she is, not her boobs - big boobs are ten a penny when you get down to it, it's Lucy's outstanding and uniquely characteristic facial beauty which is the most important visual factor in her success.

What is it with Nuts that they repeatedly fail to make the most of Lucy's most outstanding asset... We've had at least two "specials" now where the cover pic has been Lucy with the top of her head chopped off as if the face wasn't important Silly And when they aren't doing that they still seem to suffer from this incomprehensibly weird delusion that a woman looks at her most attractive when she puts on an expression more appropriate to someone sitting in a corner of the special ward waiting for a nurse to come and wipe the dribble up.

It's so frustrating watching the video seeing them deliberately instructing Lucy to do a totally gone-out mega-mong face and taking a closeup of it, but ignoring the bits where she is not doing that and instead has one of her lovely smiles or half-smiles that are like being harpooned by an angel Cloud 9
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

After those videos, I agree. They could have put out even better pics.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:46 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well then...Thumb Up!

Now is Pigeon up to the task of scanning what is sure to be better quality paper than the typical weekly rag? Hehe
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I echo alot of the comments already made.

Lucy is looking better than ever....her tits look amazing and her body has returned to a mire curvy look..ie her natrual shape. Her face also looks sexier and fuller because of this.

As for the poses Glamour Modelling for me is all about big titted Girls in cheeky poses....a natrual unorcestrated look....not trying too hard to 'do it' for the camera with pouting and fakeness.

The only negative is Lucy refusing to get her tits out in these Videos.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1423

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy looking so super hot and her body is wooooooooooooooooooooow.

Her face is getting better and better, new seen Lucy more beautiful than now.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Well then...Thumb Up!

Now is Pigeon up to the task of scanning what is sure to be better quality paper than the typical weekly rag? Hehe

Fantastic to get a good quality version of that of all the pics, but you've lost me with the comment Wry

Last edited by patriot on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

Fantastic to get a good quality version of that of all the pics, but you've lost me with the comment Wry
This pic is from the poster mag included in this weeks issue. I could be wrong but I assumed that since this isn't printed within the mag itself, they'd use better quality paper(a touchy issue on here of late Hehe ) . And because it's most likely larger than the scanning surface, I'd bet scanning it isn't a simple task.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Someones been at the editing software with that pic...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well of course, it had a massive great logo on it originally, what do you expect? Smile

I'd be interested to know where the original came from, as it happens... I don't mean which website, I mean which electronic version of the mag. It's much higher resolution than the versions I've seen so far - including the PC version which one would expect to be the highest. I haven't bought the paper mag yet today, but if as I suspect the posters with the mag are no larger than the mag itself there's little point me scanning it.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well of course, it had a massive great logo on it originally, what do you expect? Smile

BangHead

Pigeon wrote:

I'd be interested to know where the original came from, as it happens... I don't mean which website, I mean which electronic version of the mag. It's much higher resolution than the versions I've seen so far - including the PC version which one would expect to be the highest. I haven't bought the paper mag yet today, but if as I suspect the posters with the mag are no larger than the mag itself there's little point me scanning it.

I was assuming as it's supposed to be a poster it was supplied as a large image with the standard electronic mag.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 104

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 06, 2013 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy s tits look absolutely magnificent in that shot.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy wrote:
Great shoot with the @nuts_official team today x

Big Grin Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

About time too!

And what the hell has happened to the Nuts Gallery / outtake versions of Lucy's February Nuts shot? Tumbleweed
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yawn! I suppose I should post this link to a new nuts video here but don't get too excited; Lucy looks incredible in it (obviously) and it's always nice to get a new vid but I defy anyone to watch this and not feel a massive sense of deja-vu

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines issue 12-02-2013 - Part 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: