Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 223, 224, 225 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Smile
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lets just go back to natural bueaty where the only thing used in improvement to the photo is make up.

"Natural beauty" is a great concept. Roll Eyes I think the nerve of this kind of discussion, that we already had before, is that each one would like to discover or imagine the natural beauty of Lucy by its own interpretation and sensibility. Pigeon gives us HIS own work instead of giving the raw material, here it is the frustration when we are hardly inspirated by LP. Then, the objectivity of his work is of course debatable, but it's HIS website with HIS ideas. So couldn't we conclue that this website looks like better in Pigeon rather than in LP? Big Smile I know Pigeon does the best he can, but he's not an anonym objective machine. So much would like wether he is... Wry

It's quite strange, I can't make me a definitive apprehension of these pics without seeing the next Nuts shoot... Headache
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 2:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Poggy wrote:
I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lets just go back to natural bueaty where the only thing used in improvement to the photo is make up.

"Natural beauty" is a great concept. Roll Eyes I think the nerve of this kind of discussion, that we already had before, is that each one would like to discover or imagine the natural beauty of Lucy by its own interpretation and sensibility. Pigeon gives us HIS own work instead of giving the raw material...

I do, of course Smile but the intent is subtractive and restorative, to remove anything which is additive or corrupting, and produce a result which while of course it is not perfect does constitute a better approximation to the ideal Poggy describes than the starting point did.

The "raw" material isn't really "raw" at all. It's not just Lucy, it's other people's stuff and other stuff which is not Lucy layered on top of her. I'm trying to strip all those layers which are not Lucy back off again. The so-called "raw" material is actually more like this:

I am trying to get rid of all those outer layers of blurring cack, so the innermost layer can expand to fill the whole thing in full clarity, and it becomes this: Smile

Seems to me the debate is about how many of the outer layers should be removed, and my position is simple... All of them Smile Only the innermost one is Lucy and therefore that is the only one that has any business being there Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 3:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Everything is photoshopped in one way or another. Even our favorite classic portraits dating back to the 1930's were manipulated one way or another. You do a fine job fixing the pictures, but there is just no guarantee you can fix everything.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 8:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

dunnobeen drinkin
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This is kind of a non-post but what the hell. Looks like one from her last shoot so hopefully outtakes will follow at some point. There aren't any brand new pics inside the mag by the way. But they have printed one of the outtakes from her September shoot.

Yes I'm aware it's plastered with words and graphics. If possible, try to look past it Pigeon Big Laugh
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I like your diagram Pigeon! Thumb Up!
... And we are now agreed on what we can call the "raw" material.
I find your work is a noble cause. Some people try to do the same for themselves!
It's why I respect it now and accepted to stop criticizing it even if, but over all because, it's your own work.
Wink
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:19 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy's left nipple is fully exposed briefly, in the new Nuts video. An oversight I assume, judging by the rest of it.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 4:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Awesome video Thumb Up! ...love it Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 5:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes wow...
This is the most effort Nuts has put into their vids in years Hehe Nearly 3 minutes long and a couple seconds of left nipplage. But aside from those brief few seconds the sight of her lying down + handbra was excellent. There's all kinds of surprises with this shoot Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Last night I dreamed that I looked at the Nuts website and there was a new Lucy video on it... today I find there is one Big Grin Hehe

One of Lucy's best videos ever, too! Big Smile Her body is looking magnificent Cloud 9 Plenty of different shots, good shots too, and a few absolutely melting moments Cloud 9 where Lucy has a natural expression on instead of doing the vacant retard on drugs face dictated by the shoot... watch and learn, Nuts! Those few brief shots are better than anything that was in the mag! Big Smile

Anyway here it is...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines issue 12-02-2013 - Part 2

...And here are some screenshots to illustrate what I mean about those blink-and-you'll-miss-it wonderful moments Big Smile

ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks mate
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As good as the published pictures were watching the vids makes you think they could have been even better if the editor was less of a moron.

And were are the f@ckin out takes! Its bad enough they only publish a third of the quantity they do for any other model but then they keep us waiting three times as long!
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not as long as the outtakes I'm still waiting for for Holly's Nuts shoot back in November (the same shoot the lingerie "special" pictures come from), or a solo Holly Christmas video!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 10:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Although i really like her body now i still think her body before the B*g Br*ther fiasco was something else Cloud 9...but her face Silly ...how she manages to look more beautiful with each passing day is a mystery to me Silly ...her smile is worth a thousand sunsets to me Love Love Love Love Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: