Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 222, 223, 224 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I got the video anyway...no thanks to you 2 Irked Head Smack
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I got the video anyway...no thanks to you 2 Irked Head Smack

Where from?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Its all over the net
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Here it is, and Lucy does look especially gorgeous in the second half Cloud 9

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines issue 12-02-2013 - Part 1

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice one. And now we know not to give up hope for vids after the mag's off newsstands. Hopefully by being titled "Video 1" their's more to come like the recent India R. batch.

Pigeon wrote:
Like two Pink Floyd fans arguing over which is better out of Dark Side or The Wall
DSOTM duh. The Wall was a Roger Waters solo project featuring 3 members of Pink Floyd Big Laugh It's more like, DSOTM or WYWH Wink
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Nice one. And now we know not to give up hope for vids after the mag's off newsstands. Hopefully by being titled "Video 1" their's more to come like the recent India R. batch.

Pigeon wrote:
Like two Pink Floyd fans arguing over which is better out of Dark Side or The Wall
DSOTM duh. The Wall was a Roger Waters solo project featuring 3 members of Pink Floyd Big Laugh It's more like, DSOTM or WYWH Wink

Totally agree there. I would take Animals over the Wall to be honest. The Wall is a good album but it ultimately destroyed that band.
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy in top form. She looks so damn fine. Love her hair, love her face, love her view. Her boobs are so insanely nice. She is an incredible beauty. Never seen her better. Im in love. Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Really Lucy's best photo shoot and video ever Heart Heart Heart Heart
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Unfortunately it does, that's where the problem arises... the quality of the paper itself makes a difference and better paper is more expensive. As far as I can make out, what happens is that the paper is not uniformly absorbent or porous, so some parts of it either absorb more ink than other parts, or allow the ink they have absorbed to spread out more.

So Nuts magazine is made in toilet paper... that was I thought! Hehe
Digital pics are welcome and video too. Thumb Up!
Dizzler

Contributions: 39

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'd given up hope that there was going to be any vids of the latest shoot. Here's hoping there'll be a topless one.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

Poggy wrote:
Hold on, hold on.

How can anyone go on about someone changing pictures. Doesn't everyone do it nowdays. The Lucy you see in print isn't even the Lucy in front of the camera. The amount of photoshop changes on it you won't believe at times. Half the time they aren't good changes either. So I say if someone wants to try turn them back to a more natural look. Go for it Thumb Up!

That's exactly my point but natural doesn't mean how she should or did look. It's the nearly 30 year old women that isn't perfect and is so much more because of it.

Anyway enough said.
Points are going to keep getting missed, misinterpreted or just ignored so lets end it there before it turns into another saga and Lynne comes in to tell us off.

Sorry patriot. You have this backwards. What Pigeon did was actually make the scan look more natural. I think you over looking at the colouring. Because Nuts has airbrushed the hell out of that and then added colour to it to top it off. What Pigeon did for one was actually take the colour back out of it. Yes other bits might have canged too. But still this took it a step backwards to been original. I'm not even saying tis just because it's Pigeon. I'm not bothered who does it. But if they are taking a step back to been natural. Then that is good work in my book.

As I've said on here before. Photoshop and such are bad. Not good. Companies over play with it and the end result often turns out worse. Legs, arms, boobs, bums, hands, feet, lips even faces have all looked deformed on models because of it. That is before we start with the bad colouring like the tango effect. The only saving grace of photoshop is you can used to undo what someone used it to do.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Lets just go back to natural bueaty where the only thing used in improvement to the photo is make up.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I am genuinely confused here? Which picture is the "Tango'ed" one?
xxLynnexx

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Play nicely boys Wink
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 9:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
I am genuinely confused here? Which picture is the "Tango'ed" one?

Lol, the one of lucy

xxLynnexx wrote:
Play nicely boys Wink

Yes mom Tongue
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: