Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 221, 222, 223 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sunshine

Contributions: 9

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

lucy is so beautiful and sexy i like her very much!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Originals for the purists

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12

My Fav.

1920*1080

Last edited by patriot on Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Seriously?!?!?!?!

Just remove the f*cking post and say you would rather only your pictures be used.

Using links instead of thumbnails is one thing.
Using a numbered sequence instead of something that actually looks like a link is another.
And changing my favorite pic and my wallpaper for you own interpretations is a whole new level of taking the p*ss.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm sorry, I'd already removed a set sourced from the electronic version of Nuts on the day the shoot came out, so it was kind of dead and chewed to see it pop back into existence. The numbered sequence of links is the same alternative to deleting them altogether that I used on a similar occasion previously, so it seemed natural to do the same again...

It's not a question of "my" pics, it's a question of "pics which show Lucy to her best advantage". If this was a closed forum it wouldn't matter, but since it's open for anyone to read I have to consider what random visitors will find on it when they randomly arrive. If they find the pics presented as Nuts presented them then it simply adds to the number of people who would have reason to slag Lucy off over a certain matter against which mere words can no longer defend her. If they find the pics presented as I presented them then they will not slag Lucy off over that matter, and if I get slagged off instead that's a fair exchange from my point of view Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Why don't you make it a closed forum Pigeon? I thought that would be a good idea but it might eliminate people snagging your fixed pics and posting them on forums.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And heres me thinking this was i lucy pinder fan site not an "ideal depiction of lucy pinder" fan site.

I don't want to knock your hard work because i genuinly appriciate it.

But,

What difference is there between these pics other than one being a much clearer image and the other looking "tango'd"?

Something Lucy has chosen to do to herself?

If your a fan and you don't approve of something, have your say move on and get over it. If it really offends you that bad go and choose one of the other several thousand models out there to idalise.
But don't mutalate pictures and try to pretend to the world that it doesn't exist.

I'm a fan of Lucy Pinder and I want to see Lucy Pinder not and artists impression.

I wanted to show the extent to which these pictures are removed from what is real.
Unfortunately i chose i picture that will probably have to be removed because of its origin.

The Original (or at least as close to as i have)

What it would look like after nuts editing

What it would look like after nuts editing and further altering.

Where do we stop?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 10:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think you guys are so funny Hehe ...we're at a website dedicated to Lucy fighting over who gets to post what Hehe ...its like asking a kid you have x types of candy which one would he/she prefer... Shrug ..seriously guys ???...if you ask me ( or QUEEN Hehe )...I WANT IT ALL..AND I WANT IT NOW !!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Why don't you make it a closed forum Pigeon? I thought that would be a good idea but it might eliminate people snagging your fixed pics and posting them on forums.

It would eliminate all the "passing trade"... One or two people a day would sign up to be able to see it, but all the other people who visited it that day and found it closed would just swear about it and go back to Google. Another forum I run (nothing to do with Lucy or indeed glamour in any form) has a closed section - which is by far the biggest section, since that's where all the interesting stuff is - and that is exactly what happens there.

patriot wrote:
And heres me thinking this was i lucy pinder fan site not an "ideal depiction of lucy pinder" fan site.

I don't want to knock your hard work because i genuinly appriciate it.

But,

What difference is there between these pics other than one being a much clearer image and the other looking "tango'd"?

One has roughly eight times more pixels than the other? Smile Don't get what you mean about "tango'd"... that is a common complaint of mine about glamour pics; for marketing reasons Roll Eyes, monitors come from the factory with stupid colour temperature settings more appropriate to Rigel than Sol, and people don't know about this so instead of putting them on a sensible setting they make photos far too red to compensate for the unnatural blueness of their monitor. It's something I find I often have to undo... Smile

patriot wrote:
Something Lucy has chosen to do to herself?

I'm afraid there are two reasons why that has no bearing on the matter....

Firstly, Lucy is in a very different position from the average Jane Bloggs because she is a glamour model. Jane can do what she likes to her appearance and it'll only ever matter if she then decides she wants to get off with someone who won't play because of it; her personal view of it is all that counts. Whereas Lucy as a glamour model is totally dependent on what millions of other people think of her appearance, and the price of that is that her personal view of it does not count...

After all most professions have an element of that - a stockbroker's personal views on the discomfort of wearing a suit and tie aren't allowed to count, for example - and in modelling it's not just a matter of convention, it's the foundation of the whole thing.

Secondly, something does not become automatically beyond dispute just because it's Lucy who does it, any more than it does if anyone else does it Smile

patriot wrote:
If your a fan and you don't approve of something, have your say move on and get over it. If it really offends you that bad go and choose one of the other several thousand models out there to idalise.
But don't mutalate pictures and try to pretend to the world that it doesn't exist.

It's not what I think of it that's the point, it's the thousands of other fans out there who don't like it...

I would prefer not to have to do it but since Lucy herself does not seem to be aware of those thousands of disapproving opinions I don't have a choice...

patriot wrote:
I'm a fan of Lucy Pinder and I want to see Lucy Pinder not and artists impression.

Exactly! Me too Big Grin Lucy herself is what it's all about, not some so-called "artist"'s mangling of her... whether said "artist"'s tool of the trade is an image editing program or a syringe full of yuk, the result will never be an improvement on the original Smile

patriot wrote:
Unfortunately i chose i picture that will probably have to be removed because of its origin.

It did Sad

patriot wrote:
Where do we stop?

AGREED! Big Smile I have made exactly the same comparison myself... Others have made the comparison with a certain other entity beginning with J and sounding like a river...
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hold on, hold on.

How can anyone go on about someone changing pictures. Doesn't everyone do it nowdays. The Lucy you see in print isn't even the Lucy in front of the camera. The amount of photoshop changes on it you won't believe at times. Half the time they aren't good changes either. So I say if someone wants to try turn them back to a more natural look. Go for it Thumb Up!
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

pigeon wrote:
One has roughly eight times more pixels than the other? Smile Don't get what you mean about "tango'd"... that is a common complaint of mine about glamor pics; for marketing reasons Roll Eyes, monitors come from the factory with stupid colour temperature settings more appropriate to Rigel than Sol, and people don't know about this so instead of putting them on a sensible setting they make photos far too red to compensate for the unnatural blueness of their monitor. It's something I find I often have to undo... Smile

Not intentionally trying to sound mean but i can't think of another way of putting it across, either you're in denial or need to clean/adjust your monitor.

Physical size aside look at them

Scan vs. Digital

pigeon wrote:

Lucy as a glamor model is totally dependent on what millions of other people think of her appearance, and the price of that is that her personal view of it does not count...

pigeon wrote:

It's not what I think of it that's the point, it's the thousands of other fans out there who don't like it...

pigeon wrote:

I would prefer not to have to do it but since Lucy herself does not seem to be aware of those thousands of disapproving opinions I don't have a choice...

So it's because of the industry pier pressure and there isn't a choice in the matter? Yet thousands disapprove and Lucy is clueless?

C'mooooooooon!

pigeon wrote:
After all most professions have an element of that - a stockbroker's personal views on the discomfort of wearing a suit and tie aren't allowed to count, for example - and in modelling it's not just a matter of convention, it's the foundation of the whole thing.

Molds are there to be broken.
I'm supposed to present myself in a suit shirt and tie but if i turned up to a meeting with either piers or clients dressed like that they would assume i had just come from a funeral.
I'm not considered amongst those people as one of the best at what i do because i dress the best.

Likewise Lucy didn't become the biggest name in UK glamor because she was the most glamorous.

Anyway that's besides the point and a whole new argument.
This is my point,

pigeon wrote:
Secondly, something does not become automatically beyond dispute just because it's Lucy who does it, any more than it does if anyone else does it Smile

I'm not saying that it's beyond dispute.
Only that none of us have the right to try and change it and that warts and all Lucy should be accurately portrayed

sexybeast wrote:
I think you guys are so funny Hehe ...we're at a website dedicated to Lucy fighting over who gets to post what Hehe ...its like asking a kid you have x types of candy which one would he/she prefer... Shrug ..seriously guys ???...if you ask me ( or QUEEN Hehe )...I WANT IT ALL..AND I WANT IT NOW !!!

I'm guessing P. is a worthers original kind of guy and i'm more Haribo! Big Grin

Poggy wrote:
Hold on, hold on.

How can anyone go on about someone changing pictures. Doesn't everyone do it nowdays. The Lucy you see in print isn't even the Lucy in front of the camera. The amount of photoshop changes on it you won't believe at times. Half the time they aren't good changes either. So I say if someone wants to try turn them back to a more natural look. Go for it Thumb Up!

That's exactly my point but natural doesn't mean how she should or did look. It's the nearly 30 year old women that isn't perfect and is so much more because of it.

Anyway enough said.
Points are going to keep getting missed, misinterpreted or just ignored so lets end it there before it turns into another saga and Lynne comes in to tell us off.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

prefer vids cant photo shop thos unless its a movie
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There's a new (non topless) video on Nuts' web site
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Seriously guys...where the hell are the videos for the nuts shoot Rage Rage
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
...thousands disapprove and Lucy is clueless? C'mooooooooon!

Well, the disapproval is an observed fact... so either I can suppose that Lucy carries on doing it because she is clueless as to the dissaproval, which is consistent with other observed facts (ie. that Lucy's sources of feedback are so flooded with sycophants as to be useless)... Or I can suppose that she is just clueless full stop, which would violate the axiom that she is not clueless full stop Big Smile

patriot wrote:
Only that none of us have the right to try and change it...

Oh, not at all. Consumers of any product have a right to try and do something about it if the product falls short of satisfaction. And what I'm doing both helps other consumers and helps Lucy herself, both by reducing the number of complaints about her, and by making it more likely that she will become aware of the problem and gain sufficient information to be able to work out for herself that it is not a good idea Smile

patriot wrote:
Anyway enough said.
Points are going to keep getting missed, misinterpreted or just ignored so lets end it there before it turns into another saga and Lynne comes in to tell us off.

Hehe

We do have the advantage now that there isn't someone on the forum who deliberately ignores every point made because creating disruption is the whole reason he signed up in the first place... Wink

Still you're probably right, after all it does seem clear to me that you and I are in agreement on all the fundamental points - "the nearly 30 year old women that isn't perfect and is so much more because of it" being a good example Big Grin so in essence it's an argument about personal interpretations. Like two Pink Floyd fans arguing over which is better out of Dark Side or The Wall, it's not likely to ever get anywhere so it makes more sense just to agree that Pink Floyd are brilliant and leave it at that Big Grin

So I'll waffle about something else instead and start by suggesting that perhaps Lucy is too much of a royalist for "warts and all" to be an entirely appropriate phrase Hehe

patriot wrote:
I'm guessing P. is a worthers original kind of guy and i'm more Haribo! Big Grin

Cadbury's Mini Rolls actually... But in the metaphorical sense I think you are spot on Big Grin Grandad

patriot wrote:
Not intentionally trying to sound mean but i can't think of another way of putting it across, either you're in denial or need to clean/adjust your monitor.

Doesn't sound mean at all, I find it interesting because the operation of the human visual system can be quite a fascinating topic Smile and it is something which can be commented on without relation to matters of controversy Smile

The photo you prefer has an overall bluish tinge, as do all of the photos from that part of the set, arising from the lighting and the decor of the place in which they were taken. The skin tone has gone bluish along with everything else and so I have turned the blueness down a bit to make the skin tone more natural. It's actually still got a lot less red to the skin tone than the other pics that are not from that part of the set have.

When you take a photo of someone standing on grass under a tree, they look perfectly normal at the time you take it, but when you look at the photo their skin has come out green. Similarly if you take a photo indoors under incandescent lighting without using flash everything comes out yellowy-brown. The human visual system knows what colours things should be and applies an overall compensation to the scene which is why it looks normal at the time, but the camera records things as they are and so the photo looks a funny colour when viewed under white white light.

(Film camera, that is... digital ones have a feature to try and compensate themselves, but it never really works properly Smile)

Pictures on snow tend to come out blue, which is why the early pics of Lucy in the snowy mountains were taken at crack of dawn - so that the redness of the dawn light would compensate for the bluing effect of the snow. You can see in some of them which were taken before the sun had properly come up that those ones do look blue Smile

Different people's visual systems don't all compensate the same, so the effect is not consistent... Mine tends to undercompensate, so I find people under trees really do look green to the eye as well as in the photo, and indoor scenes really do look yellowy-brown.

I am wondering if yours on the other hand tends to go the other way, so it can take cues from small parts of the visual field and just the blueness of the rest of the photo is enough to make your brain compensate and perceive the skin tone differently. Shame I don't have any known-unedited photos of people standing under trees to ask you how green they look to you, but then now I've mentioned it it wouldn't be a valid test any more anyway Smile
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OMG !!! Will the two of you stop your dumb-ass pissing contest and post that nuts video Rage ...seriously !!.. if it weren't for me i don't know what would happen to this website Hehe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: