Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 219, 220, 221 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 3:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Thanks from me too Smile Nothing wrong with posting Holly pics... she's lovely... and I love her smile in your avatar Marty Big Smile

Thanks, me too, her slightly "goofy" smile is one of the things I love about Holly Smile

This Nuts shoot off Lucy's looks like it could be a real hit. Is it me or do her boobs look even bigger?
Beerlover

Contributions: 1439

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:33 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
sexybeast wrote:
Marty wrote:
linkweed wrote:
Great to see Thumb Up!. Not only a new shoot, but different from the norm like others have stated. It couldn't come at a better time too, this place was looking like a Holly P fansite for a while there Big Laugh

Ha ha, it has indeed... I know I'm one of the principle culprits, sorry. It'll be good to see a new and different shoot for Lucy tomorrow in Nuts Smile

Like linkweed pointed out it did look like a different forum...however...thanks Marty for keeping things alive Thumb Up!

Thanks from me too Smile Nothing wrong with posting Holly pics... she's lovely... and I love her smile in your avatar Marty Big Smile

sexybeast wrote:
..this photo-shoot looks like a real treat for all Lucy fans Cloud 9 ..i sincerely hope she makes an exception this time and gives us some topless (read NORMAL) videos to enhance our pleasure Smile

Complete agreement with both points Big Grin

Excuse me, however, Holly is simply wonderful, therefore, it is good if we see Holly here so often. Love

But Lucy looks good in this shooting damn, condemns thus well. With these pictures she hits Holly unambiguously. Bow Bow Bow
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

Thanks, me too, her slightly "goofy" smile is one of the things I love about Holly Smile

This Nuts shoot off Lucy's looks like it could be a real hit. Is it me or do her boobs look even bigger?

Marty, i agree with the first. Bye

Lucy´s boobs looks so fantastic, they are in perfect top form. Maybe a little bit bigger than before, but cocksure the best here in the forum. Yum Yum Yum
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:14 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't know who had the idea of this shoot and who is the photographer, but it seems at last they decide to give one's best shot, at the level of what Lucy is abled to express regarding glamour!! Roll Eyes
I don't know if this shoot is deserving to Nuts... unless Nuts is changing. Hehe

Clap
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The Eagle has landed!..

And what an Eagle she is Wink

sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 2:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She looks sooooooo good Love Love Love Love Love ....i really hope she doesn't lose weight again now that she's got her curves back..excellent pics Thumb Up!
BigOmar

Contributions: 80

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow she looks incredible
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Shes looking incredible Cloud 9 Great variety of pics as well. Someone needs to join pictures 3 and 4 so I can have the perfect desktop wallpaper! Hehe

All in all a brilliant shoot, one of her best for a while I think. Now all there has to be is some great Nuts videos which are hopefully topless ones. #PushingMyLuck?
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble Thud Heart Bow Love Wobble
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SCROLL UP! SCROLL UP! HQ scans now posted in place of LQ pics off the electronic version of the mag Smile

Please DO NOT post low quality versions of the pics while I'm working on the scans. Now all the people who have visited the site over the last nine hours will have gone away with bad quality pics and there's no way I can get in touch with them all to tell them they need to come back to get the pics in the quality to which this site aspires...

RockyMoney wrote:
Shes looking incredible Cloud 9 Great variety of pics as well. Someone needs to join pictures 3 and 4 so I can have the perfect desktop wallpaper! Hehe

Scroll up... Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
All in all a brilliant shoot, one of her best for a while I think. Now all there has to be is some great Nuts videos which are hopefully topless ones. #PushingMyLuck?

I'm afraid you might be, the last few shoots the videos have been out on the same morning or even the night before, but today we still haven't seen anything at all...
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This is the best shoot ever, even better than the ones from the old days!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm sure poor devianttubs was not trying to challenge your authority Pigeon..Now listen all you kids !!!..the headmaster's made some rules and you better abide by them !!! Hehe Hehe
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I am just in awe these pictures are amazing. I knew this shoot had to be big when my friend posted a link the day before hyping it up! Wow she looks great, her breasts look fantastic. This video is probably going to drive me bonkers.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I'm sure poor devianttubs was not trying to challenge your authority Pigeon..Now listen all you kids !!!..the headmaster's made some rules and you better abide by them !!! Hehe Hehe

Nonononono I didn't mean it like that, I'm not having a go at devianttubs Smile it's just that one of the functions of this site is to provide random visitors, as well as regular members, with Lucy pics in the best possible quality. The electronic versions of Nuts are awful quality - low resolution and covered with compression artefacts.

What I'm trying to do is make sure that random visitors who come here looking for Lucy's latest don't just find a low quality version of it, and then go away thinking that's all there's gonna be - which they will do since that's how other sites present them so that's what random people are used to finding - and never realise that they need to check back later.

This electronic version of Nuts that they seem so keen on is completely rubbish and messed up. It could be the perfect way for Nuts to present them in full original UHQ form, without the quality limitations of the printing process. Instead they are in such terrible quality that even after a pic has gone through all the degradation of being printed and then scanned and then descreened it still ends up better than the one that's been electronic all the way through. The one genuine point where there could be something better about buying Nuts electronically they have turned upside down and made the whole thing worse.
Beerlover

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I hyperventilate, my blood cooks, my hormones dance tango and I am close in the cardiac infarction.

This is the best Lucy whom I have ever seen. Love Love Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: