Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 217, 218, 219 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That pose is too sexy for words!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Many thanks to... whoever it was that got me to buy this week's Nuts, without even looking in it first, instead of ignoring it as I was doing Thumb Up!

For unless I have totally lost it (granted that's far from impossible) this is a new pic from Lucy's 21-06-2011 feature... Big Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Beauty Thumb Up! Gotta love surprises like these Big Grin
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 11:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hate to say this. But that is one really bad picture of Lucy Thumb Down

Before I get screamed at. The middle is that badly photoshopped. The bottom isn't even in line. To do something like this to such perfection as Lucy should be a crime.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There was the problem that the shaded area in the outline below was missing altogether, being entirely blanked out by a caption box. So all that part of the final pic is synthetic Wry Placing caption boxes/logos/titles/whatever over the image area should be a crime... why can't they put that stuff next to the image instead of on top of it? Or just leave it off entirely, it's not like we'd be missing anything Smile

Problem is that while I may have the software I do not have Lucy's own artistic talent... would be really handy if I could just bam the scan off to Lucy and she would take the caption off Hehe

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
There was the problem that the shaded area in the outline below was missing altogether, being entirely blanked out by a caption box. So all that part of the final pic is synthetic Wry Placing caption boxes/logos/titles/whatever over the image area should be a crime... why can't they put that stuff next to the image instead of on top of it? Or just leave it off entirely, it's not like we'd be missing anything Smile

Problem is that while I may have the software I do not have Lucy's own artistic talent... would be really handy if I could just bam the scan off to Lucy and she would take the caption off Hehe

Or you could just post the original image as well, that way more people would notice your efforts and I'd stop moaning about it Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

Or you could just post the original image as well, that way more people would notice your efforts and I'd stop moaning about it Wink

I know the original image. It is that I am moaning about. Not so much Pigeon's. As usual the photoshop is bad. As is becoming common ground now days.
TheFodderLover

Contributions: 103

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy really needs to go topless in these Nuts Vids-I don t watch any of the covered up efforts.

Come On Pinder-get your tits out for the Lads!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:31 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts has released another solo vid from the xmas shoot. No time like the present.
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy shot a new shoot for Nuts today.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Very appropriate time as it happens, seeing as Lucy has been shooting with Nuts today Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Christmas issue 11-12-2012 - 04

Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:

Who's that in your avatar Tungsten?
Tungsten

Contributions: 237

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

Adele Stephens.
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jan 30, 2013 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tungsten wrote:
Marty wrote:
Tungsten wrote:

Adele Stephens.

Ah, I thought it was Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Me thinks theirs going to be a new Lucy shoot next Tuesday Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: