Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 212, 213, 214 ... 252, 253, 254  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EVISU

Contributions: 357

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuke
Poggy

Contributions: 568

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 7:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looking at the first video. Lucy might as well just done topless. As everything is shown anyway Hehe
Pinderlust

Contributions: 389

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Good call Pigeon about Lucy's amazing smile Big Smile

Lucy manages to express cheeky, friendly and of course sultry all at the same time; very few women can pull that off.

(of course having wondrous eyes, nose, cheekbones and dimples helps enormously Cloud 9)
eazy_g

Contributions: 409

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I can't wait for HQ to come!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6608

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:09 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
I can't wait for HQ to come!

Not exactly HQs but could be said to be something of an improvement... Smile

sexybeast

Contributions: 746

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Love Love Love
playloup66

Contributions: 12

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Brilliant pics, lucy looks better than i've seen her in a long while. Bow Bounce Bow
tford

Contributions: 366

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The vid and the pics are great love the shoot think she looks beautiful! Just put a harp somewhere near her and she'll look like a full blown angel with no wings.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'd say that pic of her lying down is a future classic. Great stuff P. Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Congratulations Nuts!!!

You have in one shoot managed to copy a 6 month old Holly Peers shoot and at least 2 possibly 3 of Lucy's old shoots and mash them in to one unimaginative spectacular.

There's reason one I'm less than enthusiastic with this set!

Reason two, don't kid yourselves we'll be lucky if there are two new pics in questionable "MQ" out takes.

Reasons 3 and 4, I'm not going there again!

I do like Lucy's hair though.

Rant Over
sexybeast

Contributions: 746

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I really like Lucy Cloud 9..i really do Love Love ...even if Nuts, GM and the M*dballs, oddballs of the world are out to screw her....and sadly she lets them Sad ..........i still like Lucy Smile...someday it will all workout Smile
Poggy

Contributions: 568

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

You have in one shoot managed to copy a 6 month old Holly Peers shoot and at least 2 possibly 3 of Lucy's old shoots and mash them in to one unimaginative spectacular.

But didn't Lucy do it oh so much better than Holly Peers. Who by chance her shoot was actually a copy of a Sophie Howard shoot. Haven't we said this about Nuts already. Just bring out the same shoot but with a different model/models doing it Roll Eyes
snowflake

Contributions: 586

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I agree with you Patriot. Smile But that's right this theme deserved to be used with Lucy. The effect is so magic. Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 7:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I agree with all the above posts Hehe

Sure it's a style which Nuts have used several times before, but it looks really good on Lucy, and Lucy is looking really good in herself too Cloud 9

And sexybeast's post is a very close approximation to my own thoughts Big Smile

...Nuts are now advertising their "special collectors edition" as being on sale in local shops. It's not in my local shop... From what I've seen posted from it elsewhere, though, while it does of course feature Lucy, it only features a few pics from her April shoot which of course we have already seen... nothing new in it Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I like the sound of this... Smile

Lucy on twitter wrote:
En route to see the Nuts gang Smile

Christmas shoot...? Big Grin Merry Christmas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: