Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And today we have an absolutely lovely pic of Lucy for her column in Nuts Cloud 9

...Now don't forget to vote for her!
Samaralangit

Contributions: 35

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon, thanks. Lucy Pinder is gorgeous always. We keep on voting for Lucy Pinder.
greyfus

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

hi -- i just registered here and this is my first post. i'm a lucy fan from america, so it's extremely difficult to come across any lucy pics here, so i just wanted say a huge thanks to Pigeon for all his hard work making these beautiful images available on the internet, which is pretty much the only place i have access to anything lucy related.

a couple things, i've been working on a website for lucy, mainly a gallery with indexed, searchable, browsable images -- although after finding this amazing site i may scrap the idea, i'm not sure yet, i mostly felt there was a lucy void in cyberspace but this site is just... awesome. but if so, i did want to ask Pigeon's permission to repost his pics, with full credits given for his work, of course.

secondly, i've been scouring the internet for lucy pics for my site-in-progress, and i've run across two photo shoots for which i have only been able to find low-quality, watermarked copies. i figured if anyone would know where to find better quality, non-watermarked copies it would be the community here.

this first one might be my favorite set of lucy pictures ever, so i'd really appreciate it if anyone has better copies. i have 28 total photos from this set, but here's 5 samples:

Sorry, that set is not allowed to be published ~ P

and the second set, these are the only 6 photos i have from it, and to be honest i'm not 100% sure it's even lucy or someone who just looks a lot like her, i imagine there's more photos from it out there:

Watermarked Set 02 - 01
Watermarked Set 02 - 02
Watermarked Set 02 - 03
Watermarked Set 02 - 04
Watermarked Set 02 - 05
Watermarked Set 02 - 06

well, thanks in advance for any info, and Pigeon keep up the amazing job on the site, it is really appreciated. and i thought i was lucy-obsessed !
JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for your kind comments Blush

Feel free to use any pics I post... As far as credit is concerned all credit is due to Lucy, not to me Smile all I do is scan/clean up the pics where required and post them, it's Lucy who is responsible for their existence and quality Smile I do however greatly prefer it if when the pics are reposted elsewhere, they are posted by means of linking directly to the pics on this server and not rehosted elsewhere. I know some sites operate an "anti-hotlinking" policy; I deliberately operate the exact opposite, and positively encourage "hotlinking" and discourage rehosting.

Now, those two pic sets you posted... I'm afraid the first set, the music-themed set, is not allowed to be published - the copyright situation on that particular set is somewhat unusual. I fully agree that they are some of Lucy's best ever and it would be lovely if it was permissible to publish them, but I'm afraid it cannot be Sad

The only ones from that set which may be published are a couple which have been used in the Daily Star, plus a couple more which have been published on Lucy's official myspace page.

These are the ones that were used in the Star:

and these are the others that have been officially released via myspace:

Apart from those six officially-released pics none of that set are publishable I'm afraid.

The second set you have posted is definitely Lucy Smile it's the set from the shoot in this video:

Lucy Pinder - Maxim Wet Shoot

Unfortunately actual pictures from that shoot seem to be rather hard to come by; I've never seen the issue of Maxim concerned and the only pic I seem to have is this one:

Maybe someone else here might have one or two more? There does exist I think a ropy newspaper scan of one from that set but I don't recall seeing any decent quality ones.
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:38 pm    Subject: Thanks Reply with quote

Nice pics... pigeon have you got a high res version of the pic with lucy in the pink. i feel like its time for a new wallpaper Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Haven't I'm afraid. As I say, those six pics are the only ones from that shoot which have been officially released, and they haven't been let out in any higher resolution than that. Unless some magazine or other publication decides to publish them - which they flipping well should do, they are excellent and it's a tragedy that in a year and a half it hasn't happened - what I've posted here is all we can ever get.
L1quid

Contributions: 37

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 1:24 pm    Subject: :( Reply with quote

K thanks, i guess ill have to find another wallpaper for my ps3, not that theres a shortage of amazing lucy pictures on here Smile
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 11:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

the wet shoot is a popstars shoot and was used for her 2006 calender the video turned up on a maxim dvd but the pictures were never featured in the magazine
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts have let us down today... Lucy's column has gone back to being missing Sad

If they're short of space in the magazine, why don't they miss out those disgusting pictures of gruesome injuries instead? Anyone who prefers those to pictures of Lucy needs psychiatric help... come to that, anyone who likes them at all does.

Here's a couple of random old column pics to make up the loss Smile

JGreen

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lovely Pictures Cloud 9 ty pigeon! Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 3:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

- I wonder how busy I will be this Tuesday? Will I have an afternoon "off"?
- No! You'll be needing to spend some time scanning Nuts this Tuesday...

The Nuts website would seem to agree Big Grin

You were asking for bum pics of Lucy, RockyMoney... well how's this Cloud 9

Lucy's on that white sofa/bed too! Wink

JGreen

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:42 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Love the picture!! Big Grin Wink
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 11:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This image meets all my criteria, for a "perfect Pinder picture", lol Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 1:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I couldn't have asked for a better pic! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: