Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 209, 210, 211 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh so beautiful!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:10 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tonight's Nuts gallery is also from the above feature...

It gives us one pic of Lucy, one which was already in the magazine.

And 99 pics of the other three models, outtakes, a whole bunch of unseen pics.

Oh it makes me so cross... Headache

Not to mention upset... Cry

Further fuel for my conviction that while Lucy is still just as physically beautiful as ever, if not even more so (cf. Keith Lemon red carpet pics Big Smile) - over the last year or two she has been steadily losing it mentally Sad

She's still trapped by this destructive idea - which was never true in the first place, and becomes even less true as events progress - that doing a paysite somehow means that she can't allow Nuts to post outtake pics and topless videos...

Why, FFS, why can't she see that all this achieves is to cut off her nose to spite her face? None of the other models who do paysites find it necessary to restrict what Nuts can post. WTF has gone wrong that prevents Lucy from taking notice of their example?

In particular, both Emma Glover and Kelly Hall still have proper topless Nuts videos - in Kelly's case, from this very shoot - and huge galleries of outtakes - again, in Kelly's case, from this very shoot. Lots of them. And it certainly doesn't do them any harm - both of them have paysites which (for about three pages' worth of reasons, so I'll not put them all here Smile) are way more successful than anything Lucy does will ever be.

LUCY - FFS - GO BACK TO DOING WHAT ALL THE OTHER MODELS ARE DOING! IT WORKS FOR THEM, IT'LL WORK FOR YOU! Whereas stifling the free Nuts material just makes people lose interest in you and take up interest in them instead... you don't provide, they do; you don't get the interest, they do...

Is it any wonder that I worry about Lucy when not only is she persuaded into doing these pointlessly self-damaging things, but she is the ONLY one so persuaded - all the other models who are in the same boat do not do them... and do very well out of not doing them... What on earth kind of malign influence causes Lucy to ignore this powerful evidence and instead hold on to an idea for whose utility there is no evidence whatsoever and which has caused nothing but complaint and confusion?

Lucy used to be so astute, so unconsciously skilled at knowing what was the right thing to do, it was almost magical... which is what brought her success in the first place, and then sustained it Smile Now she lets other people do the thinking for her and accepts their answers without considering that they are so obviously total crap and none of the other models go in for such dumb ideas. I wish they would all just f**k off and leave her alone and let her get her own head back.

Another example of this... back in the days when the official website actually had some useful content, one part of that content was a quote from Lucy saying that people kept telling her to slim down and go to the gym and tone up and stuff - and she told them to get stuffed because doing gym is boring and crap. And she was right... evidence, the innumerable comments from people saying her figure looked better then...

But these days some scumbag or scumbags has put the idea in her head that she somehow needs to do those things... never mind that she doesn't and never did, never mind that this poll is currently 78% anti-gym, never mind that by persuading her into this course of action they are damaging her prime commercial asset - her appeal to fans - for no better reason other than wanting her to be like them, which really sucks. Now she puts stuff on twitter about gym and dieting as if it's something to be proud of Screwy

...or in other words... When Lucy was following her own head she got it right. When she started following other people's heads instead she got it wrong.

And there's been so much of that bloody stuff in the last year or two that it really does drive me to despair sometimes...

Sorry... I needed to get that off my chest Smile Here's the pic Big Smile

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We should remember that Lucy never VOLUNTEERED to become a glamour model; it was a situation that was offered to her and she accepted it, so it kind of makes sense that she may not want to do everything the same as every other glamour girl.

I do agree that releasing more outtakes and videos would probably increase Lucy's popularity, but maybe she just doesn't want that. Lucy seems to be using Kelly Brook as her yardstick (hence the comment in Loaded) and Kelly does not rely on videos (and certainly not large amounts of topless photos) for her popularity. Maybe by reducing the general amount of material that is released and not overexposing herself, Lucy believes that she can have a longer career; Will Kelly Hall and Emma Glover still be glamour modelling in 4 years time for example?

I think it all comes down to the point that not all of these models want the same career path, it reminds me of actors; you sometimes hear people commenting on why isn't a certain actor/actress more famous or get more roles for example. It's because not everyone wants the same thing, different people are happier with different levels of fame and popularity.
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
I think it all comes down to the point that not all of these models want the same career path, it reminds me of actors; you sometimes hear people commenting on why isn't a certain actor/actress more famous or get more roles for example. It's because not everyone wants the same thing, different people are happier with different levels of fame and popularity.
Good point. And I would tend to agree with it more had she not been a frequent staple in the outtakes and video galleries. But I can see where Pigeon is coming from. All of a sudden the outtakes and vids (topless and non) came to a halt as the mobile club came around. And now that we look to be on the third iteration it's looking like groundhog day. But with each new club comes new management or a new layout so we always think "how can it be worse than the last?"

The betting window is now open. How long before the new website goes a week without uploads? Hehe
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't know linkweed, were the outtakes and videos ever regular before? It seemed to me that (during the 2 and a half years of Lucy's topless Nuts videos era) we only saw outtake photos occasionally but not regularly and certainly didn't see videos everytime (there were no Nuts videos of Lucy at all to my knowledge for the second half of 2008). Maybe if it was more frequent before it was just some kind of contractual obligation and now that she has more clout, Lucy can dictate her own terms?

Also, the 2 previous clubs started between the end of March and the end of June 2011, WAY after the last topless Nuts video in October 2009 and certainly a long time after outtakes were anything like regular, so the exclusive sites and Lucy's decision to reduce Nuts content are probably not directly linked.

I can't comment on what the new website will be like but if it's anything like other model's sites, it'll probably be fortnightly or monthly updates rather than the "7 videos every 5 or 6 weeks if you're lucky" joke that it was before Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 8:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pinderlust wrote:
Also, the 2 previous clubs started between the end of March and the end of June 2011, WAY after the last topless Nuts video in October 2009 and certainly a long time after outtakes were anything like regular, so the exclusive sites and Lucy's decision to reduce Nuts content are probably not directly linked.

Oh no, they certainly are directly linked. Lucy said so herself on twitter.

The reason for the delay is that the correlation is not with when the first site opened, but with Lucy joining GM. GM were in bed with MNS at the time and it seems that she came under pressure to do this thing more or less straight away... there was a preceding attempt to set up something of the kind which never got anywhere because Lucy put the kybosh on it (they even signed up to this forum to try and plug it, at the same time as it was being labelled as "fake" on the official forum) but they kept on at her until she acceded to something similar but different.

The preceding irregularity was simply Nuts... they used not to do the massive outtake galleries at all, and when they did start doing it it took a while for the engine to slowly cough and sputter into full activity. The engine for videos often seemed to get a bit of water in the carb too... still does sometimes, come to that Smile
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cool! I stand corrected P Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

A new video from Lucy's September shoot is up on Nuts. It features Kelly, Holly, Sophie and...thats it. I guess Lucy couldn't partake because of the 30 seconds of toplessness. Roll Eyes
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

7 weeks now since her last shoot. Think we're due for one this week or the next.Scratch Chin

Last edited by linkweed on Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well Lucy did mention seeing the Nuts crew on twitter the other day... Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 6:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Fingers crossed its this week Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Oct 21, 2012 10:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Fingers crossed its this week Thumb Up!
Alright I'll cross mine for a solo shoot then. Big Grin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Seems what we actually have is Danica presenting topless TV babes, so there may or may not be a pic of Lucy in that but it's most unlikely to be a new one. It is a bit soon after Lucy's tweet anyway...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

For some reason or other I have been looking forward all evening to the Nuts website updating... Big Grin

I love these Big Smile maybe not a style I would have chosen myself, but the straightforward simplicity and lack of pretentiousness is very effective... just Lucy, in a pure beauty presentation Cloud 9 and she is definitely looking very fine in herself too Big Smile

More pics on the next page also Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Mon Oct 29, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: