Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 208, 209, 210 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:50 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It still seems strange to me, given that she doesn't want to do topless videos anymore, that she would look happier when the topless photos are taken than when the non-topless video was taken!

Lucy is just an enigma, like all women Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

s/women/humans/
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No pics in the sneak peek, but this week's Nuts is going to be the Lucy's 2013 Calendar issue Big Grin

...Don't forget that if you order it before the first of October, Lucy will sign it for free Big Grin

Preorder Lucy Pinder's 2013 Calendar on this link Big Smile

Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just pre-ordered my copy! I have a question about Lucy's signing-- Is it a personalized signature, or just her name? It would be too cool to get a personalized message, right?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just her name, assuming it's the same deal as last year... seems that what happens is Red Hot Glamour Girls count the number of preorders, then send Lucy that many calendars and the poor lass then has to try to get through signing them all before her hand drops off. I guess you could always order another calendar unsigned after the start of October and then send it to Lucy via GM for her to sign it with a specific message... maybe including a present of a wrist support Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

SCANS ARE HERE Big Grin

My word we are doing well for previews... ten photos! And Lucy looking especially lovely... definitely a must-buy calendar this one is Big Smile

Don't forget to preorder it from Red Hot Glamour Girls before 1st October to get your copy signed by Lucy Smile

...Shame to see the idiot photoshopping is still going on, though it's at least good to have a reference with which to put it back straight again! Note to photoshoppers: Lucy does NOT have a sticking-out bum. She has a slim, elegant bum. This is a GOOD THING. Changing it is a BAD thing.

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Time to start applying for a new job with an office that isn't next door to the marital bed room in which to hang this
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Those pics are awesome, dreaming on, I want to spend the night with Lucy!!! Cloud 9
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Brilliant effort P,but these are a bit blurred. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The usual problem when they are stunted pics instead of full-page ones Smile The size of the details in the pic reduces while the screen pitch stays the same, so there is less information in the pic defining the details and when the screen is removed the content at high spatial frequencies is lower.... Teacher Hehe
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm going to have to just suck up the incredible price difference between dollar and pound to get this because I need to own something signed by Ms. Pinder
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

lucy is hotness
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 8:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

marry me
Saintness

Contributions: 56

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 4:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

tford wrote:
I'm going to have to just suck up the incredible price difference between dollar and pound to get this because I need to own something signed by Ms. Pinder

Only thirty bucks, including shipping, for me. Well worth it, bud!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:07 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

We now have the Nuts website gallery versions of Lucy's feature from the 4th September issue... Big Smile

Well, some of them... Wry

Mind you having a full size version of this one is pretty neat Big Grin

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: