Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 207, 208, 209 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Cloud 9 Thumb Up! Lucy looks absolutely gorgeous in this shoot and as commented in other posts looking a lot more curvacious and naturaly beautiful,cant wait to see video happy days
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Fantastic pics. Lucy keeps looking better and better Big Smile

Especially this Thumb Up!
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 4:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Agreed, that's definitely my favorite picture from the shoot! Thanks for the scans as always, Pigeon.
Skillgannon

Contributions: 18

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Stunning Pic.
Shame there aren't a few more.
iloverosiejones

Contributions: 6

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She just gets better with age, looking amazing there!
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 11:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She looks great, always knocks my socks off.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No videos yet ?? Sad
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

http://bcove.me/36fijbv0 video is up on nuts
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks Pinderlover ..but i can't watch it on the Nuts site...Pigeon will have to upload it here Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm a little disappointed in the video... Lucy seems dull and lifeless in it (maybe it's in slow-motion). A shame after all the positive things we were all saying a couple of days back on here, but this is the first shoot I can remember for ages where the stills are better than the video Sad

Hopefully if there's another video it will be better as Lucy usually looks SO much better in animation. Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
Thanks Pinderlover ..but i can't watch it on the Nuts site...Pigeon will have to upload it here Smile

...which Pigeon has now done Smile

Pinderlust wrote:
I'm a little disappointed in the video... Lucy seems dull and lifeless in it (maybe it's in slow-motion). A shame after all the positive things we were all saying a couple of days back on here, but this is the first shoot I can remember for ages where the stills are better than the video Sad

Oh, I dunno... It's badly shot, for sure, but unfortunately there's nothing unusual about that. Lucy herself is looking great Big Smile

Lucy is looking even better in the video than she does in the shoot - for the usual reason - we can see her in all her natural glory without some idiot photoshopper having removed all the little features that make her look like a real woman rather than a Barbie doll Smile

Not just her body, either... her lips look more natural too Big Smile

I may need to apologise to Lucy for mishandling the matter of lip filler Blush It appears that the grotesque appearance of a lot of the pics is not how she would naturally look - it's simply another instance of moronic magazine photoshop idiots!

I don't want to reopen the silly rant from the banned Dionysus, but it does rather seem that (as usual Hehe) I was right all along in my decision... by photoshopping the April pics to de-duckulate Lucy's lips all I was doing was putting them BACK to their NATURAL state, as they were before some MORON at Nuts photoshopped them to look like a duck!!!

In which case... sorry, Lucy! It's not you who's doing daft things that make you less attractive regardless of the adverse comments it attracts... it's the dickheads on the magazine photoshopping stuff... as usual!

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Big Boobed Brunettes" 04-09-2012 - High Bitrate - Part 1

sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Watched the video finally..totally agree with Pinderlust that the video is no great shakes..especially the 2nd half of the video where she's down on her back with no expressions, or no interest in her surroundings !! Sad ...but i also agree with Pigeon completely that the Nuts people have never really done anything outside the box but Lucy herself looks lovely as ever !! Smile ...all in all not really sure what Lucy's thinking..she seems as confused as ever
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 10:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I don't know what it is but most other videos she's done it looked as if Lucy was enjoying herself and on this one it doesn't, even though Lucy herself looks great. Even in the last official topless videos for Nuts from about 3 years ago it looked like she was having fun...

Apart from the points I mentioned above there are these other reasons why I don't like this video

1). It's a bit too similar to Lucy's April Nuts shoot from this year

2). The dreaded "panning" has come back. Hold the camera still so we can see her. With the panning half the time we are looking at the wall or the door frame.

3). Too many close-ups of Lucy's boobs: they could be anybody's! Let's have more shots of her face and her face and boobs together.

Roll on video number 2 Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 5:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Its a decent video Lucy seems to be dialing it in a bit here. But she looks good, I think its mainly because the shoot is so uninspired. I also feel she may actually be getting bored with the whole "no nudity in videos" I think she might be finding it restrictive in more ways than one.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 3:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well that's up to Lucy, and now that the mobile site is dead she can go back to what she was doing before... Smile

As to the "looks like she's not enjoying herself" bit, I may be barking totally up the wrong tree here but it may be that the answer is in the fifth pic...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: