Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 206, 207, 208 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Well at least she's presenting in some good company. I'd substitute Stacey for India or Sabine but beggars can't be choosers. Big Laugh Great eye's in that first one....among other things. Thumb Up!

Confused Eh? Stacey is already there, but India and Sabine are not Confused

Main thing is... As with the Keith Lemon prem candids... It's just so great to see Lucy with her "blooming rose" looks back again Cloud 9 Especially in the second pic. Her face is back to looking the shape it always used to look, she's lost that touch of gauntness... and my goodness does she look amazing as a result Big Grin
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Confused Eh? Stacey is already there, but India and Sabine are not Confused
I guess I should have said "with" instead of "for".
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 5:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Looks like it was a shoot Big Grin (always thought it was Hehe)

Unfortunately only a "presents" thing - "Lucy presents big-boobed brunettes" - which is kind of a let-down for someone who's just won the poll.... but she is looking rather fine Big Smile

Lucy, Holly & Kelly all in one shoot, even if it is only a "presents" I've got to buy this one Smile

And I agree with Linkweed, India or Sabine insteda of Stacey would have been preferable
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Why all the Stacey hate? She is great and not strong enough/popular enough yet to go out on her own. Never been a big India fan so happy to see Stacey in her place. You cant flood the market with solo Lucy shoots either otherwise it wouldnt be such a big deal when she does em. This is a present for me!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looking forward to Tuesday. Lucy looking even more amazing as well somehow Big Smile Nice to see Nuts increasing the picture quality Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Love the pic of Lucy on the front cover Smile Heres hoping we get to see a proper version of it + atleast 5 new pictures of Lucy in this issue Big Smile

Marty

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

tford wrote:
Why all the Stacey hate? She is great and not strong enough/popular enough yet to go out on her own. Never been a big India fan so happy to see Stacey in her place. You cant flood the market with solo Lucy shoots either otherwise it wouldnt be such a big deal when she does em. This is a present for me!

I don't hate her, I'm just not a fan, I prefer India, or Sabine, or even Rosie.

happy that my top 3 are all in one shoot though Smile
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Stacey Poole!!!!!!!

This issue is just missing my other favorite to be supreme.
Marty

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
Stacey Poole!!!!!!!

And who would that be? Wink
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 8:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
eazy_g wrote:
Stacey Poole!!!!!!!

And who would that be? Wink

We need Lucy and Lucy in a shoot together Wink
Marty

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No arguments from me... Lucy C's definitely growing on me Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well here we go chaps Big Grin

Sorry to have kept you all waiting so long... the print quality in this week's Nuts is bleeding abysmal, blotchy and coarsely-screened... almost as if it was Zoo Hehe I was horrified to discover that the group-of-four pic took me four hours to get rid of all the artefacts Headache

I hope you agree it was worth it Smile Lucy really is looking blooming in these pics... keep it up Lucy, can the gym and diet rubbish, these pics and the Keith Lemon prem candids are all the proof required that you're better without it! Big Smile

Marty

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ignoring the poor quality of the print, the pictures of Lucy, Holly, Kelly and Stacey are excellent. Can't wait for the out takes Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Super pics P !! Thumb Up!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Holy Hell! Cloud 9

Lucy is looking ab-fab!! I agree with you about the diet and gym Pigeon; Lucy seems to be getting her lovely soft-bodied look back again judging by these pics Big Grin

If there's not a video out in the next couple of days I'll be upset...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: