Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 205, 206, 207 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just got my copy of this weeks Nuts. A few 'bang tidy' pics of Lucy in glasses. Lets just say Keith Lemon's quotes are, interesting...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's not quite the word I would use! And the video is worse... I'd never heard of the chap before he appeared on the cover of one of Lucy's issues of Nuts last year; if the video is an example of his sense of humour, then his film is definitely on my "never watch it ever" list...

Anyway, here are the pics... afraid they're a bit small, but Lucy does look good Thumb Up!

...and the video Smile

Video: When Keith Lemon Invaded Nuts - with Lucy Pinder, Rosie Jones and others

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thought we already had this pic on here... turns out I was misremembering the original feature, there was only ever a Nuts website version, not a printed one, so here is the scan...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 3:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This week's Nuts is the result of the "100 Sexiest" poll and we can indeed confirm that Lucy won Thumb Up!

But the presentation does not match the result. You'd expect Lucy to take pride of place on the cover of the mag... instead there's only a tiny little picture shoved into the corner and you have to look pretty carefully to spot that she's on the cover at all Sad

Nor have they given her a little 2-3 page winner's featurette as they often do... which wouldn't have been hard, they could have used some of their vast collection of unpublished pics from previous shoots if they weren't going to go as far as doing a whole new one...

Still the pic they have recycled is rather fine Smile and it is about twice the size it was printed in the original feature Smile

Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great news of course Thumb Up!

I think that she may have shot the "celebratory" shoot for this result the week before last (when they already knew the result) and we'll see it probably in next week's issue; after all dear Pigeon you did say that Lucy had spent a lot of time shooting with Nuts the other week Wink
Marty

Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 8:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Glad Lucy won Smile

But can someone tell me who the hell Jasmine Jardot (11th), Aimee (10th), Ellis Cooper (8th), Charlotte Herbert (7th), Danielle Sharp (6th), Lyla Ashby (5th) and Paige Tyler (2nd) are for crying out loud!!!
kiwi

Contributions: 160

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Marty wrote:
Glad Lucy won Smile

But can someone tell me who the hell Jasmine Jardot (11th), Aimee (10th), Ellis Cooper (8th), Charlotte Herbert (7th), Danielle Sharp (6th), Lyla Ashby (5th) and Paige Tyler (2nd) are for crying out loud!!!
ditto ! i'd never heard of them either bar paige tyler after being somewhere near the top last year but why ? Confused Confused Confused Confused
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

^They probably are getting big pushes to reach Lucy's level. They probably got their small fan base to vote heavily in order to broaden their horizons.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's because these polls are dodgier than a very dodgy thing from Dodgy City. Because of the way they work - taking the average of a whole bunch of scores from 1 to 10, rather than simply counting votes - the effect of each individual vote is inversely proportional to the number of people voting. Which means that for candidates that nobody's ever heard of, it doesn't take that many votes to make a big difference to their score.

So for one thing the unknowns make a useful target for those who manipulate the results by robot voting, because the robot doesn't have to vote like mad so there's less chance of it being spotted.

They also make a useful target for a certain variety of Homo stultus ssp. culus. These nasty little worms vote up the unknowns specifically in order to harm the established models, who they hate apparently for no more reason than that they are successful. I didn't bother to look this time round, but on the last poll where Paige Tyler placed anomalously highly, I found a bunch of people on the comments section of her page spitting bile against Lucy and Rosie, and roping people in to vote PT up deliberately to try and make sure that Lucy or Rosie didn't win.

Nuts really should get rid of this score-averaging business and do it by simply counting votes... no 1 to 10, just vote or no-vote, one vote per email address. That would cut out most of the abuse... sure it's possible to set up sacrificial email addresses, but it's slow, awkward, not something most people would bother to do, and in any case it's pretty easy to spot what's happening if you use enough of them to actually make a significant difference.
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 3:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yeah that 1 to 10 voting is the way Maxim ended up declaring Katherine Heigl as the sexiest woman one year.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I sense a new Nuts shoot is in the pipeline for Lucy Read It!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

New shoot or calendar preview? Considering she was in the last issue(albeit not predominantly featured) I wanna say thats still a few weeks off.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I guess it depends on whether what Lucy was doing with Nuts the other week that she tweeted about was the Keith Lemon thing or a shoot Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looks like it was a shoot Big Grin (always thought it was Hehe)

Unfortunately only a "presents" thing - "Lucy presents big-boobed brunettes" - which is kind of a let-down for someone who's just won the poll.... but she is looking rather fine Big Smile

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Sep 03, 2012 1:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well at least she's presenting in some good company. I'd substitute Stacey for India or Sabine but beggars can't be choosers. Big Laugh Great eye's in that first one....among other things. Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: