Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Reminder: For the ones who discover this discussion, the goal isn't to discredit Lucy, but to understand her personnality and the consequences on her career as with the mobile site videos. Wink

Pigeon wrote:

But the world is not like that. The world is overwhelmingly populated by selfish, manipulative assholes who work for their own profit first and foremost. People who don't care what happens to other people as a result of their pursuit of profit; they pretend they do, but that's only a pretence to bring in business.

Well, it's a too much "ON/OFF" vision of the world, it's not really as simple as this. The ones can't exist without their opposites. When we understand the why it's like this, well, we notice it's difficult to judge as easly, and just to judge ...

Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?
I Travel the world and the seven seas
Everybody's looking for something
Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to get used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
Some of them want to be abused
Sweet dreams are made of this
Who am I to disagree?

Pigeon wrote:
In areas where it is vitally important that people are trustworthy and competent, there is a strong regulatory framework set up to make sure that this is so. Medicine, for example. Doctors have to pass a long, gruelling university course and are then monitored and regulated to make sure they stay true to the principles. And even here it's not fully effective - you still do get doctors who are bad apples and use their knowledge for their own profit instead of for the patient's benefit.

Without to considerate the bad apples, have to know that 100% of doctors are conscious that 90% of consultations are for psychosomatic reasons, but they prescribe chemical medicines that reps come and advice them to sell... Spinning Eyes There are some things they can't treat outside that is logic, and physically symptomatic!

Pigeon wrote:
Lucy's integrity and honesty makes her a rare and precious jewel in a pile of dung. The problem is she assumes the dung is jewels too until the smell gets to the point where she can barely breathe.

I believe in your knowledges about glamour industry, but that I can see about Lucy is that she doesn't have the tools for assuming something. When a situation is assumed, well, it's means we are abled to draw conclusion from it. But she stays blind, passive as unpowerfull since nearly 10 years!! Some ones say she's more mature, she's a real woman now, well, maybe in the pics, but in reality she's still a child (ok it brings a certain charm) and i still stay moved to see her non evolution, and the i wonder strongly about what she's conscious really... Headache

Pigeon wrote:
The official forum inexplicably holds the view that Lucy's decisions being manipulated in that way is utterly impossible and never happens... which is frankly moronic. It happens to everyone in the world. It happens even to people who are well aware of the need to watch out for it and guard against it - there's always someone who is devious enough to slip round their guard. To assert that anyone at all is immune to it is idiotic. To assert that Lucy is immune to it is turning things completely upside down - her na´ve conviction that everyone else is as nice and honest and trustworthy as she is herself, that they will treat her with integrity just because she has integrity herself, only makes her all the more vulnerable to it.

But who (want to) place really Lucy on a pedestal of feminine perfection, virginity, intigrity, etc...? Yes, i feel her vulnerable too. It's why she needs this world where she feels safer. Safer superficially, but inhibiting in deep... Wry

Pigeon wrote:
If only she would realise that it's perfectly possible to assume by default that everyone else is an asshole without being an asshole yourself...

Scratch Chin I think somewhere you hit the nail in the head... The culpability of thinking bad about people around herself would be a great sin! And forums could be too much temptation! Hehe

Lucy seems to have no control on the products of her image. Is it that to be a model: you sell your body for glamour pics and vids, and the rest isn't your buisness?! I think we'd be all agreed to believe she deserves more than this!

Thanks for this discussion. Wink
redhawk

Contributions: 274

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If only she would realise that it's perfectly possible to assume by default that everyone else is an asshole without being an asshole yourself...

Well said,i always apply it Wink

This way you are only going to survive.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 4:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

TO SURVIVE. Great spirits meet here! Be sure that Lucy is surviving well and truly by her own way. Effectively there are other ways than the one you prescribe, but the ones i want to speak are uncontrolable, indeed uncontroled, cos unconscious. One of the more famous is the Stockholm syndrom, where a victim can take interest to the torturer's cause, unconsciously, in the aim to survive. A phenomenon more or less self-destructive. Wry
Mmhh... I think a door has just opened where it's a bit too uncomfortable even dangerous to enter, but be sure there's something behind... Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 6:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think I opened that door a long time ago Wry the relation between Stockholm syndrome and the way people manipulate Lucy is something I have long been aware of...

Or manipulate anyone else, for that matter. Manipulation is such a widespread feature of human interaction that a huge part of our whole economic system is based on it - that certainly includes the glamour industry, but it includes pretty well every other industry too - and so is way, way too much of social and personal interaction.

Trouble is getting people to admit that to themselves is incredibly difficult because the conclusions it leads to are too hard to handle...

People do seem to be mostly aware nowadays that visiting certain kinds of websites is likely to result in your computer getting messed up, and that to avoid this it is necessary to install good anti-virus and malware scanners and to use them to scan everything that comes into the computer from outside. If only they would realise that interacting with humans creates a similar likelihood of getting your head messed up, and that it is necessary to be just as diligent - if not more so - with the use of mental anti-virus and malware scanners as it is with the computer ones.

Whereas what they really do - especially people like Lucy - is to convince themselves that these threats just don't exist and there's no need to take any precautions. They believe they have independence of mind, but this belief is merely an illusion brought on by not acknowledging the existence of outside influences. In reality they are like a computer running Windows ME which has been left connected to the internet with no AV or firewall... they have about 50 different rootkits installed and 99% of their capacity is taken up with performing operations for the benefit of others at their own expense, and they don't even realise it.
honeyeyes

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well it seems we have Lucy to wish us, via Nuts, a Happy New Year for 2010 Big Grin

So don't forget to go and vote for her!

lucy-pinder-nuts-new-year-2k10.tar.gz 10.3MB

Pigeon, I think everybody would greatly appreciate it if you would compile some of Lucy's recent Nuts shoots (2011 and 2012) into a downloadable link like you did before.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No, not everybody would greatly appreciate it !! Pigeon's already made life simple for all Lucy fans..to burden him with something as trivial as this would be unfair ( even if he's upto it i'd rather have him find us some new Lucy pics Wink )...besides all the pictures are already here..how difficult can it be to download them Shrug
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
how difficult can it be to download them Shrug
Not difficult but very tedious as you can imagine searching through 100+ pages would be.

I'd greatly appreciate download links as well as after my harddrive crash I'm missing all but the very recent Nuts scans. Of course i'm only assuming Pigeon has a much easier method.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Argh, you lot, here I am trying to resist the temptation to start coding and make myself go to bed instead, and I click on here and find more temptation to start coding... Hehe

You are right that I have a simpler method... in fact I have several, and I'm going to put some of them together to create a much more complicated method Hehe (...because it will make things simpler for everyone else Smile)
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
...I'm going to put some of them together to create a much more complicated method Hehe (...because it will make things simpler for everyone else Smile)
Sounds great, it will be hugely appreciated. It'll be good to have a reference folder so I don't keep bothering you with supposed new pics. Big Laugh
Tedbaker199

Contributions: 93

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Sorry if this is off topic but I was really hoping for a footy strip for this season from Lucy. The shoot she done in 2009 was one of my favourite shoots ever. I can hope for next week tho.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well it looks like Lucy came top in the Nuts poll Thumb Up! Clap and apparently she's been shooting for them today Big Grin

...And a friend made an appearance Hehe

Doubt the shoot will be football-themed, but nevertheless... exciting stuff Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great news about the poll, but I'm hardly surprised about the result Smile That cat doesn't look amused! Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Looks like Lucy will be featured in tomorrows Nuts magazine Thumb Up!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon look away Hehe
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 5:11 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm smelling repost.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: