Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 203, 204, 205 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

OK... we now have a truly wonderful set of pics via Nuts from Lucy's expedition to Majorca shooting for Naughty Drawer along with Sabine Jemeljanova, Arabella Drummond, Lacey Banghard and Emily O'Hara. Including actual official, postable topless candids! A rare treat! Big Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Thu Aug 02, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

404 Not found, or is that just my Fire Fox being a nuisance?
slp

Contributions: 85

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 2:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! GREAT PICS Lucy looks really hot and they look unshopped correct me if I am wrong Pigeon and its great to see Lucy having her more curvacious fuller figure check the legs never seen them looking so fine thanks LUCY and thanks guys for posting Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Never thought we'd see those topless candids in better quality. Amazing Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What linkweed said Big Smile Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 8:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I have a question...since Lucy stopped doing any topless videos for Nuts, Loaded etc except her own dumb mobile site..now that they have closed shop can we hope for such treats in the future ?? Or is she going to completely refrain from being filmed topless ??
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I guess we will just have to wait until her next shoot in Nuts.
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 9:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Not the kind of reply i was hoping for but were surely expecting Smile ...I guess nobody really knows
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pretty much... Basically a case of hoping that Lucy realises that, while the gains may not be so readily quantifiable, allowing Nuts to post topless videos and shoot outtakes on their website will bring her far more benefit - both in terms of her public image and popularity, and of her value to Nuts themselves - than restricting such things to what would still be very much a minority audience even if the mobile site wasn't an abject failure, and will be even more of one given that circumstances ensure that failure is its only option...

It's far more beneficial to Lucy and also far less hassle for her if she just bins the whole idea in the light of what's happened and goes back to doing the same as all the other Nuts models do Smile

As I have said many times Hehe

Next Nuts feature will most likely be a preview of Lucy's forthcoming calendar, like it usually is at this time of year Smile so we've a bit longer to wait to see...
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
I have a question...since Lucy stopped doing any topless videos for Nuts, Loaded etc except her own dumb mobile site..now that they have closed shop can we hope for such treats in the future ?? Or is she going to completely refrain from being filmed topless ??

I dont think it will happen right away but her videos already have become a bit more risque in terms of her showing nipples. (Look at that car video from May I believe as evidence) so I think she's headed back there.

Also may I add that while these women are pretty putting them next to Lucy just shows the difference and how immense her beauty is.
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

tford wrote:
Also may I add that while these women are pretty putting them next to Lucy just shows the difference and how immense her beauty is.
Well said, but I have reason to believe this forum may be slightly biased Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

One thing seems to me obvious: it's not a Nuts decision cos the value of a topless vids is worthwhile in terms of appealing and promotion.
It's not a problem of money cos LP should earn the royalties on the publication of her video if the contract is well done, plus if Nuts decides to invest in this politic of promotion it would be in the goal to win money.
Nuts doesn't drop Lucy cos she's still able to be a cover girl and her popularity is quite high.
So 2 reasons about me:
- GM manages the contracts and a strategy in a bad sense by being too much greedy or a contrario not enough, or in a good sense if they think that what is rare is more worthy.
- it's a personnal resolution... After all why not? Shrug Everybody knows her sensibility and she could think that topless shoot videos looks like more at voyeurism than at what she's paid for: glamour photo modelling. She could impose arbitrarily some limits in her career in the aim to feel that she controls it and not the contrary. Hey! Idea But wouldn't it be that we so much hope?! Roll Eyes

At the contrary of the other models i think she is the only one who makes as many mysteries, and i find that this increases her charm. Cloud 9 Hehe
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:

GM manages the contracts and a strategy in a bad sense by being too much greedy or a contrario not enough, or in a good sense if they think that what is rare is more worthy.
DingDingDing. She was shooting topless vids. Suddenly stopped, we started asking the official forum why and were met with responses like "because it's her decision"Roll Eyes. Few months later out comes the MobileClub and their main selling point was, and still is, "the only OFFICIAL Lucy Pinder topless videos in the world!". Videos from Nuts aren't official? I guess they do it without her permission. Screwy Roll Eyes
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe Hehe
Yeah! Technically and obviously there's a big problem of management. Scratch Chin
I think we already spoke about the fact that GM wanted to reserve the copyrights of topless vids for making money... Why not they convinced Lucy for selling topless vids for earning more money (and it's not sure this worked Hehe ) ?
The story doesn't say if her decisions, of whatever the period and the theme, comes from what SHE wants for her own career or from the suggestions wich are maden to her... BangHead
It's difficult to conclue if she stoped publishing Nuts topless videos because she knew the strategy that the mobile site will have the exclusivity of the sells... Or if it was a personnal ethical reason. Headache
Nuts videos of course are official, it was just a silly selling point for fool's game... Lucy's public is sometime lowly considerated! Silly

That is sad in all that is that Lucy seems to have pleasure to be photographied (or not) and after that there's a big (non serious) battle around the material she products. This kind of stuff is not very brightning for what is the glamour industry and for Lucy herself too. What does it matter to the babes if they can continue to go to party and to the beach gratis!! Big Grin
Perso, it's a too long time we notice this and i find it very rubbish!! Yuck
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
DingDingDing. She was shooting topless vids. Suddenly stopped, we started asking the official forum why and were met with responses like "because it's her decision"Roll Eyes. Few months later out comes the MobileClub and their main selling point was, and still is, "the only OFFICIAL Lucy Pinder topless videos in the world!". Videos from Nuts aren't official? I guess they do it without her permission. Screwy Roll Eyes

snowflake wrote:
The story doesn't say if her decisions, of whatever the period and the theme, comes from what SHE wants for her own career or from the suggestions wich are maden to her... BangHead

It doesn't say explicitly, no, but it's nevertheless pretty obvious... Smile

It's obvious that Lucy herself is basically intelligent and capable of making good decisions... if only she was left alone to do so without input from anyone else.

It's also obvious that even at age 28 she is startlingly na´ve, far too ready to trust other people, to believe that everyone else is as pleasant and as honest as she is herself, to believe that a "professional" really will work for her interests first and for their interests second.

But the world is not like that. The world is overwhelmingly populated by selfish, manipulative assholes who work for their own profit first and foremost. People who don't care what happens to other people as a result of their pursuit of profit; they pretend they do, but that's only a pretence to bring in business.

A "professional" is merely someone who has been successful in blagging everyone else into thinking that they're trustworthy and competent. It doesn't mean that they actually are trustworthy and competent.

In areas where it is vitally important that people are trustworthy and competent, there is a strong regulatory framework set up to make sure that this is so. Medicine, for example. Doctors have to pass a long, gruelling university course and are then monitored and regulated to make sure they stay true to the principles. And even here it's not fully effective - you still do get doctors who are bad apples and use their knowledge for their own profit instead of for the patient's benefit.

The glamour industry is completely not like this. The whole thing is full of sharks and exploiters. There is effectively no regulation - there are things which claim to monitor standards, but they are more or less worthless due to the quis custodiet ipsos custodes problem. The filthiest scum and vermin, like TJ Resnick, who do things like drugging models to rape them, get away with it until the actual law of the land catches up with them. Those who aren't quite as scummy as that can do pretty much whatever they want.

And all the more so because the models have very little value to the industry as individuals. It can chew them up and spit them out and suffer no consequences because there's such a huge supply of wannabes from which they can take replacements.

Lucy's integrity and honesty makes her a rare and precious jewel in a pile of dung. The problem is she assumes the dung is jewels too until the smell gets to the point where she can barely breathe.

There was a radio programme featuring Lucy which was about becoming a glamour model and had a lot of stuff about all the precautions you have to take to avoid being exploited by all the scum. One thing that stood out was that as far as that aspect is concerned Lucy basically did everything wrong! She got away with it partly due to luck and partly due to being so very excellent a model that she very quickly got to the upper levels of the business where the scum are less in evidence due to greater visibility - but "less in evidence" is not the same as "absent"...

I operate on the principle of assuming that X is Lucy's own decision in the general case, but when X is something that is very obviously destructive and/or stupid, then it results from other people feeding her false or twisted information which makes it look to her as if she will benefit when in reality it's the other people who will benefit and they don't care about Lucy's own interests, only their profits.

The official forum inexplicably holds the view that Lucy's decisions being manipulated in that way is utterly impossible and never happens... which is frankly moronic. It happens to everyone in the world. It happens even to people who are well aware of the need to watch out for it and guard against it - there's always someone who is devious enough to slip round their guard. To assert that anyone at all is immune to it is idiotic. To assert that Lucy is immune to it is turning things completely upside down - her na´ve conviction that everyone else is as nice and honest and trustworthy as she is herself, that they will treat her with integrity just because she has integrity herself, only makes her all the more vulnerable to it.

If only she would realise that it's perfectly possible to assume by default that everyone else is an asshole without being an asshole yourself...

Where was I going with this, anyway? Smile Ah yes... was the decision to start a mobile site her own or the result of manipulation? Pretty obvious that it was manipulation. She'd never proposed anything like that before, but as soon as she joined GM things changed... Why? Because at the time GM were in bed with MNS Media... and MNS Media are a fine example of manipulative scum who are sufficiently devious as to be able to keep operating even at a high level in the industry. They've ripped off loads of models, not just Lucy. They have a habit of setting up fake "official" sites which sell models' pictures and keeping all the money themselves.

They tried to set up a fake "official" Lucy site well before the mobile thing, but didn't have any of her stuff to use on it - it still exists, as it happens, albeit with nothing on it. Fortunately, while they may be very good at manipulating people, they are totally incompetent at manipulating computers, and made such a pig's ear of the computer side of things that they got kicked off all of GM's models' sites before they could start stealing Lucy's pics Smile - though they carried on stealing the pics of other GM models they'd got their claws into earlier. Rhian Sugden was complaining about them doing that to her recently - GM even backed her complaint! And there are several others they've done it to.

I checked them out as soon as their fake Lucy site appeared and it was plain as daylight that they were a bunch of ripoff artists trying to exploit as many models as possible... but Lucy believed their own description of themselves and it had to go to the point of them crapping all over her before she worked out what they were like. Cry

They've now moved on to doing it to Mode Models and their clients. They are sufficiently good at manipulating people that they have managed to convince Mode to trust them even though they've been kicked off GM for being scum. They have manipulated Mode into the state where Mode think they should make a statement defending MNS when one of MNS's previous victims and her brother are kicking up a fuss in public about MNS stealing her pics - when the logical thing for Mode to do would be to get worried, look into the matter, discover all the other instances of MNS ripping models and agencies off, and boot them out same as GM did.

For the benefit of those dimwits who keep dismissing my accusations of manipulation out of hand, or who try and discredit them by trying to make out that I mean some sort of Doctor Who style mind control thing - get real! What I mean is just the sort of thing above - convincing people to act irrationally contrary to their own interests, and dismiss/ignore all the evidence that argues against such action with no justification for dismissing it. It does happen, it happens all the time all over the world, and right there we have a prime example of it where the whole thing is out in public. MNS manipulated GM, Lucy, and other GM models into being scammed by them; when GM and Lucy finally got wise to it and kicked them out, they still managed to pull the same stunt on another agency despite the plain evidence of them being untrustworthy scammers. I agree it's not nice to accept that this sort of thing happens. I would love to believe it can't happen. But since it does, and there is so much plain evidence that it does - in all walks and aspects of life, not just modelling/Lucy - trying to blind yourself to it and convince yourself that it doesn't is self-destructive, irrational and stupid.

snowflake wrote:
It's difficult to conclue if she stoped publishing Nuts topless videos because she knew the strategy that the mobile site will have the exclusivity of the sells... Or if it was a personnal ethical reason. Headache

Ah... that's one we do know for a fact Smile it's one of the prime examples of how the official sites are a waste of time and the only worthwhile source is Lucy herself (when she is free from officialdom making her be as unhelpful as they are). She answered that one on twitter last year Smile It is the first reason - in order to preserve the exclusivity of the mobile site. Which is why we're all hoping that the mobile site idea will stay dead and she'll go back to her former policy Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: