Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 202, 203, 204 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:17 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Pigeon wrote:
And it's definitely worth doing for this issue Big Smile some thoroughly gorgeous pics in this lot, Lucy is looking so good Cloud 9 - a mixture of some of the best of her older style with something brand new and full of potential Smile

Very agreed, but can you explain me more what you mean in "something brand new"?

Hard to be more explicit about it... but some of these pics have similar qualities to some of the beach pics from 2004, when Lucy was "new". Same sort of impression of brightness and happy anticipation of what this might lead to in the future. I really hope the camera has captured that message accurately Big Smile

...Since we're now on a new page, here are the pics again for the benefit of newcomers to the thread Smile

Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Copy bought. Pics posted on the forum look great but Lucy and the other models are much sexier and more gorgeous in the magazine itself. So, don't hesitate to buy it !!!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Finally managed to get a copy, I was going to buy 2 but there was only 1 left! Hehe Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 6:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 10:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Last edited by Atom Ant on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 1:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I thank you for the compliment to my scanning Smile
Atom Ant

Contributions: 233

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That's one of your scans Pigeon! Your work is pretty popular on the web... Found that pic on this site:

http://images.bruce-juice.com/2009/12/lucy-pinder-topless-xmas-nuts-scans-14-12-09/
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Mr.Ons wrote:
That's one of your scans Pigeon! Your work is pretty popular on the web... Found that pic on this site:

http://images.bruce-juice.com/2009/12/lucy-pinder-topless-xmas-nuts-scans-14-12-09/

I've been seeing Pigeon's scans posted on multiple girl forums for years, people know this site is just simply the best for Lucy Pinder resources! Thumb Up!
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:31 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Hard to be more explicit about it... but some of these pics have similar qualities to some of the beach pics from 2004, when Lucy was "new

Ah! OK! So you just mean the "new" is that the pics seem like in the old age! Hehe I just wanted to be sure of what i understand from you. Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

LUCY IS NUTS'S BEST - IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Woohoo!

I found some results from expired polls on the Nuts website. Look at this - Every single one of the top ten Nuts covers is LUCY Thumb Up!

She is the best model Nuts have - beyond any possibility of doubt or question Big Grin

The best thing Nuts can do for their sales is to put Lucy on the cover! Of course we all knew that anyway, but here is the proof Big Grin

There were three other old polls listed which featured Lucy - and she was the top result in all those too Big Grin Top naked babe, top sexy football fan and top sexy bum.

Lucy, basically, is top of everything Woohoo! LUCY ROCKS!!!

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:55 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

How old are these polls? Not so much the cover one but the last 3. The alltime cover poll is surprising tbh. All 10 covers featured Lucy? Shock Maybe more people think like us than I thought. Hehe
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

You know what i think about Nuts and its polls! Yuck
I'd prefer better study the numbers of sells of mags where Lucy makes the cover and many pages inside in rapport with others. This could be more objective. Do you think it could be possible? Scratch Chin
Nuts still bet on Lucy for some more years. Lucy have to stay her star and/or they have to give to public what they want for still pleasing them...
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't need to know the results of such polls to get convinced that Lucy is the all times' best glamour model. But thank you for confirming what I already know for long Wink
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 8:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great results shows how popular she really is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: