Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 201, 202, 203 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And if someone else wanted a copy? Wink
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:01 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well i left 4 copies on the shelf - I thought that was appropriate. Their used to my mass purchases so they obviously stock up in anticipation Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

May I congratulate you on your mass purchase Big Grin the more people who do that when Lucy is on the cover the better Thumb Up!

And it's definitely worth doing for this issue Big Smile some thoroughly gorgeous pics in this lot, Lucy is looking so good Cloud 9 - a mixture of some of the best of her older style with something brand new and full of potential Smile

Moreover, it's such a welcome change - and a relief! - to see a Nuts feature with Lucy looking natural with her lovely incipient-smile expressions Big Smile So much more appealing than the awful pouty/druggy/zonked look they usually get her to do Smile

ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great Set! Thanks for the scans pal
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Amazin pics! and that last one! amazing quality for a scan pigeon Smile
devianttubs

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I think that 4th one is the nicest of the set! Kinda reminds me of Lucy's earlier shoots Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice shoot.Thumb Up! I like that first pic a lot and it looks like they had a good time which shows. I particularly like the candids(Sabines got one freakishly long tongue Hehe) Nice work P. Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Great pics, always loved this style of pic. Especially picture 6 and the last pic, Im guessing that one is a poster variant from the back of the mag? Big Smile Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the scans! She looks gorgeous love that pink bikini very nice.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Im guessing that one is a poster variant from the back of the mag? Big Smile Thumb Up!

Guessing? Guessing??? When you could pop down the road to the newsagent and find out for definite? Wink Hehe
devianttubs

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
RockyMoney wrote:
Im guessing that one is a poster variant from the back of the mag? Big Smile Thumb Up!

Guessing? Guessing??? When you could pop down the road to the newsagent and find out for definite? Wink Hehe

Hear, hear! Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Many thanks to Lucy herself for posting this lovely BTS pic Thumb Up!

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
And it's definitely worth doing for this issue Big Smile some thoroughly gorgeous pics in this lot, Lucy is looking so good Cloud 9 - a mixture of some of the best of her older style with something brand new and full of potential Smile

Very agreed, but can you explain me more what you mean in "something brand new"?

Pigeon wrote:
Moreover, it's such a welcome change - and a relief! - to see a Nuts feature with Lucy looking natural with her lovely incipient-smile expressions Big Smile So much more appealing than the awful pouty/druggy/zonked look they usually get her to do Smile

Thumb Up! Oh so true!! It's so good to see again this so lovely smile! Cloud 9 I was thinking it was lost for ever! Sad It seems we need to see it more than her breast! Shrug
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Everyone go out and support Ms. Pinder and clear out the newsstands of her nuts issues if I lived in the UK I know I would! Don't waste the gift!
Dice

Contributions: 123

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 2:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

great pics, loving the second to last Lucy solo pic
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: