Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 02, 2009 9:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Well the website now has this pic of the feature and it would seem to be most definitely something to look forward to Big Grin

Oh and that outfit. Waah Cloud 9 seen that before...

Lucy also features in a small pic on the cover under "100 Sexiest Topless Babes of 2009".

And she's on the radio as well which looks fair to be a good listen. It looks like tomorrow could be a wonderful day Bounce
Supra Edd

Contributions: 98

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

looks good, cant wait to pick up my copy today
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It is good Big Smile

But to those who are waiting for the scans - please be advised that to run the descreening filter on a 60 megapixel image takes several hours (and largely prevents me from using the computer for other stuff while it's doing it). Sad it's been sucking 100% CPU since half past eight and it's still only done a little bit of it. I need a much faster computer... until I get one I'm afraid you will have to possess your souls in patience while this one chugs away. Sorry, an' all that...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 04, 2009 8:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Phew. Well, here we are. Sorry about the wait chaps. (And we're still waiting for Lucy's column... Seems my decision to place a liberal interpretation on "probably" was well-advised Wink )

The filter finally finished some time this afternoon and I have then spent nearly four hours photoshopping the captions off. My computer just isn't up to working on such huge images - I need something like four times the memory and ten times the CPU, and it'd still be painfully slow... And now I'm exhausted. Why is just sitting there waiting for a computer to do something so tiring? I don't get it... Confused

Perhaps it's because I don't really want to be photoshopping things... I just want to sit up there on Cloud 9 after yesterday's massive Lucy input Big Grin Especially that simply wonderful radio interview. Once in a while Lucy does something or other which is so superbly excellent it leaves me seeing fluffy pink roses for a week... Yesterday was an example and that interview was a major part of it Big Grin

Still. I think these pictures were definitely worth the effort Wink

The "University Challenge" thing is... er... barely worth the trouble of explanation, it's one of those things that Nuts thinks is funny but nobody else does... basically they have used Gail Trimble's performance on the programme as an excuse to publish some pictures of Lucy.

Now don't anyone go thinking that's a complaint because it is quite the reverse. Wink Nuts being not-funny is just the normal state of affairs. The important thing is the pics of Lucy Big Grin and wow are they ever good Big Grin

She is wearing exactly the outfit I was... er... given advance notice of - short skirt, stockings... and the specs - and making the most of it in classic Lucy style Cloud 9 there is really something about these pics. The middle pose especially... that's right up there with some of Lucy's most impressive output Cloud 9

And... is that a book on quantum physics she is carrying? Cracker... ROFL

Clicky piccy:

Lucy also features in the "100 sexiest topless babes 2009" feature... but she does not come top Irked she's at number 2, and Rosie Jones is at number 1. Oh come on... plug the new model by all means but do it with a feature of her own, don't go pretending she's better than Lucy. She isn't anything like Lucy's standard... nobody is Smile

Here's the proof... from the feature Wink Lucy's pic is this one from the 6th January issue, and like the UC feature it's one of her rockin' best Big Grin

Clicky piccy:

...I also happen to have found this pic... no connection with this issue apart from the date I found it. We've seen plenty of pics from this shoot before but I can't recall having seen this particular uncropped version of this one.

Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thank you Pigeon...

The pics are HUGE!!!

I will post them in atomix if it doesn't bother you.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Doesn't bother me at all Smile policy on here is to encourage linking... it's only a downer in the case of members-only non-Lucy-specific sites. Any open site or any Lucy site, no prob... I'll edit the Rules to make this clear, I think.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 4:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well...

I was definitely expecting Lucy to be in Nuts on Tuesday.

I was expecting it to be her column returning. Well... turns out we still don't really have a precise date on that, perhaps it will be this week and perhaps not... all we do have is the assurance that it will be returning, from, let's see, three reliable sources is it now? So it will be world-collapsing-about-our-ears time if it doesn't.

So having checked for updates on the Nuts website at perhaps unnecessarily frequent intervals throughout the evening I am pleased to report that Lucy is indeed in Nuts Big Grin "New issue of Nuts - Brunettes, Lucy Pinder, jokes and fun inside" it says. "Lucy Pinder presenting the world's sexiest brunettes", it says... you decide. "Lucy Pinder", that's the important bit...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 10:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...more from the Nuts website:

Shows that we will get at least one good big pic of Lucy Big Grin so tommorrow looks auspicious...

Here's the front cover:

...and inside we have... the same pic with less photoshopping; a reminder of what "Pinder" spells backwards. Ahem.

...interesting to compare that latter with this:

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well that didn't take long Eek!

- Look for the new video on the Nuts TV site!
- What? Oh, OK... bit soon isn't it?
(clickety clickety)
- No, there's nothing there...
- Oh. Irked

Still and all, though... power of Google to the rescue. It wasn't on the Nuts TV site but it was indeed available, that bit was right...

That set looks kind of familiar...

Looks like Lucy is looking a lot healthier too - that's very good to see Thumb Up! eh slp?

lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-unseen-shoot-2008.avi 8.5MB

Last edited by Pigeon on Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Dib

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well that didn't take long Eek!

- Look for the new video on the Nuts TV site!
- What? Oh, OK... bit soon isn't it?
(clickety clickety)
- No, there's nothing there...
- Oh. Irked

Still and all, though... power of Google to the rescue. It wasn't on the Nuts TV site but it was indeed available, that bit was right...

That set looks kind of familiar...

Looks like Lucy is looking a lot healthier too - that's very good to see Thumb Up! eh slp?

lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-10-03-09-01.avi 8.5MB

Damn Rapidshare!!! Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What's it doing?

If it continues to play up let me know and I'll sort you something out.

Computers have been driving me insane this evening as well... the scanner decided it was going to stop scanning half way down Lucy's face, so I reinstalled the software, which turned out to pull in an upgrade, and the upgrade has royally screwed everything BangHead - any Gimp users out there, don't upgrade to 2.6... stick with 2.4, 2.6 is horrible.

Still we got there eventually Big Smile and was it ever worth it... Lucy's pics in today's Nuts are absolutely Cloud 9

...Got a bit more stuff as well. Turns out the video posted above is not the one I was supposed to be looking for, it's approximately a year old but happens to be one that had slipped through my net. I had thought I'd managed to get all the Nuts vids since Lucy's first topless shoot... apparently not. And this seems to be a vid we never saw the associated pics for... well I think we did see one pic, but it's not all that obvious. Anyway. I'm thick Silly

The one I was supposed to be looking for - thanks paulb Smile - is this one. Not "Nuts TV" webpage-of-Nuts-videos but "Nuts youtube" webpage-of-Nuts-videos... not surprised I got mixed up Smile It's Lucy's University Challenge shoot plus her saying don't miss this week's feature. That's sound advice that is Smile

Like today's Star pic, it's another of those "now-I-know-what-this-bit-means" kind of revelatory videos Big Smile - in this case "this bit" - the unusual concept which was raised "out of the blue" - is the fluffy white rug on the floor. Woah Cloud 9

lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-03_10-03-09-a.avi 2.2MB

Does mean my comment about Lucy looking healthier is invalidated though Sad (even though her bra looks painfully tight). With that other vid being revealed as so much older it's rather obvious comparing the two how much Lucy has got "angular"... eat some pies Lucy Wink ...of course with publication lead times being what they are it does predate the candids in which she does appear to be getting it back; let's hope she restores herself Smile

As a random treat I also found this video of Lucy's topless Nuts shoot with Michelle. There are a whole bunch of vids of this shoot and again it seems I'd thought I'd got them all but I'd missed this one. Unfortunately it's only tiny - I guess it's one of the mobile phone versions.

lucy-pinder-nuts-magazine-michelle-marsh-topless-lowres.avi 0.6MB

...Anyway that video's just an aside. The important business is the pics of Lucy in this week's Nuts Big Grin and what excellent pics they are too... Only three of them but that's about par for a "Lucy presents" feature. And the quality... well, you could say it makes up for the lack of quantity - or you could say it makes the lack of quantity even worse Big Grin

These pics are superb Big Grin Lucy strikes again Big Grin these are definitely some of her classics, in the same mould as the "genius-fingers-placement" pic from last year.

And irrespective of Lucy's overall weight, they definitely show that "visible boob shrinkage" is NOT happening Smile it's an artefact of some dubious photos... some of which date from a year or more before that comment was made about them Wink These photos show that Lucy's boobs are still indisputably massive as well as being incredibly beautiful.

I had thought we were in for another Zoe McConnell shoot but it turns out that it was simply a case of the front cover pic being somewhat imitative of the style associated with those shoots. Doesn't matter. These pics will still go down in history - especially the third one - Lucy just rocks Big Grin

The second one makes an interesting comparison with today's Star pic...

Good to see all three pics well presented as well Smile though 'twas unfortunate that the third one had a caption printed over Lucy's hair Wry It was an amusing one though... Lucy: "I want to blag a tropical holiday off the back of a Nuts shoot" Hehe and why not eh? (Well it didn't quite say that...)

Still no sign of Lucy's column but I still don't think there's any cause to panic over the matter. It'll be back sooner or later...

Here are the clicky piccies: ("Ordinary" size this time, not supergiant, or we'd still be here next week waiting for them.)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...First new pic of Lucy to make it into the Nuts website galleries for a whiley... is this one from her feature in January. A good choice Big Grin

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...And that same pic is now being used as encouragement to vote for Lucy. Well what better encouragement could one want? Big Grin

"You have the power to decide who has the best boobs in Britain", it says. Well we all know who that is don't we... and "Vote now", it says.

You can vote for Lucy on this page - click the "10" button.

At the moment there are a few models all with 100% but Lucy is number 2, not number 1. Given Nuts's recent plugging of the current number 1 I'm not sure whether this ordering is another "Star 8/10 thing", or simply means that while all the models registering 100% have received nothing but "10" votes Lucy has had the second highest number of votes.

We all know how important this result is - or we should do, given how widely quoted Lucy's past triumphs in similar Nuts votes are. So there is no room for complacency: let's make sure Lucy wins this one, chaps.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well there's nothing of Lucy in this week's sneak peek, still she has been in features two weeks running - and jolly good ones too. Will it be this week that her column is back? We'll just have to wait and see...

But on the sneak peek gallery page there is a link to a "best boobs" gallery and the first four of its twelve pictures are Lucy Big Grin - though surprisingly given the title they are not topless ones, they are still old favourites:

So after all that you won't forget to vote for Lucy now will you... Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...Ah. And Lucy is in the magazine tomorrow three weeks running! Thumb Up!

Look at the poster at bottom left. Bet Dave will be pleased Wink

...Not as good a copy of that pic as I've got though Wink Big Grin
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: