Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 199, 200, 201 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LucyPinderhugefan

Contributions: 2

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 9:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'd love to play football with Lucy !
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts' summer issue is out and it features Lucy. Recycled pics from previous calendars as well as that boat shoot which provided enough material for 3 magazines. Hehe Im sure Pigeon has the scans here somewhere, what the tags are though I have no idea. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well this one has just appeared Smile shame the quality isn't much good, it was originally uploaded over a mobile phone by the looks of it and fell victim to the infuriating over-compression which mobile phone companies apply to pics because they're too tight to upgrade the infrastructure. But here we go anyway Smile

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...and here are the others from the issue Smile

Most of them are pretty familiar but I think this first one is a new appearance Big Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wonder who got to apply the sand in that last one. Scratch Chin
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:06 am    Subject: Nuts 22-05-2012 "Cars" issue Reply with quote

We now have the Nuts website gallery versions of the 22-05-2012 "Cars" pics Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nuts is jippin us on the outtakes. But those pics are too good to be mad at. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There comes a point when one just has to stop hitting "reload" on the Nuts website and go to bed...
ccunlif1

Contributions: 96

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 8:12 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

04:30? Thanks dedication Smile Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

(0530, you haven't got your profile time setting adjusted for DST Smile Though it's hardly an unusual time for me to be going to bed anyway...)

We still don't have a sneak peek, but the new cover is up... There is a small version of this pic of Lucy on the front...

I don't think that's what I was waiting for, though... maybe next week Wink

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ive noticed her last 3 shoots have been released 7 weeks apart. We're currently in the 5th week with this latest Lucy C shoot. I think id rather there be a shoot in 2 weeks so at least we're back to a schedule with her Nuts shoots rather than guessing each week. Im sure that 2011 drought is still fresh in our heads Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thing is we're expecting something. Smile Someone told me to look out for it a bit back, and reminded me again last night... I did react with "what, already?" but apparently "already" should have been on the cards. I think there ought to be a good chance next week, either that or something'll go horribly wrong in the meantime, but I hope not Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

...indeed there is no new material in Nuts this week - just a repetition of the pic posted above.

You can, of course, buy the Nuts Summer Special featuring pics of Lucy as posted further up this page... if you can find it, that is... the shops round here haven't got it in Sad
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Guys!

I may be wrong but that latest gallery of Lucy Pinder pictures on the Nuts website has a few pictures in it that I don't think I've seen before and I wondered if others hadn't either (for example nos. 17, 50, 66 & 120).

http://www.nuts.co.uk/4fe0953ad6159/new-lucy-pinder-gallery

Maybe I'm wrong? Roll Eyes
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No... we've got all those already Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: