Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 197, 198, 199 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:18 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine 22-05-2012 "Cars" Reply with quote

OK, new page again so here are the pics and videos repeated for the benefit of newcomers to the thread Smile

There are some so-called "HD"/"720p" versions of these videos going around... Don't be taken in, they are not HD, they are fake. The highest resolution these videos have been released in by Nuts is 640x360, as on here. The so-called "HD"/"720p" ones are just the 640x360 ones that someone has upscaled by a factor of 2... you can get the same effect yourself by watching the 640x360 versions in full screen mode Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Cars" issue 22-05-2012 photoshoot - Part 3 - 640x360

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Cars" issue 22-05-2012 photoshoot - Part 2 - 640x360

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Cars" issue 22-05-2012 photoshoot - Part 1 - 640x360

snowflake wrote:
tford wrote:
lol maybe she isn't a good driver and they're afraid to put her on.

Right! Thumb Up! She is not a good driver!

Oh, I don't think so Smile She thinks she's a safe driver herself Hehe ...even if she isn't, they've had plenty of people on it who certainly were somewhat dubious. Christopher Eccleston springs to mind, they had to hunt out an automatic version of the car specially for him because he can't drive a manual. And I'm pretty sure I remember them having a blind bloke doing it with someone else telling him how to steer Smile

Last edited by Pigeon on Fri May 25, 2012 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 11:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice job P Thumb Up!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 24, 2012 12:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Can't wait for some nice HQ's, lovely set.
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:

Theres a couple of decent quality pics on the previous page Thumb Up!
http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p19539.html?highlight=#19539
imdb_acc

Contributions: 62

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:39 am    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine 22-05-2012 "Cars" Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
OK, new page again so here are the pics and videos repeated for the benefit of newcomers to the thread Smile

There are some so-called "HD"/"720p" versions of these videos going around... Don't be taken in, they are not HD, they are fake. The highest resolution these videos have been released in by Nuts is 640x360, as on here. The so-called "HD"/"720p" ones are just the 640x360 ones that someone has upscaled by a factor of 2... you can get the same effect yourself by watching the 640x360 versions in full screen mode Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Cars" issue 22-05-2012 photoshoot - Part 2 - 640x360

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Cars" issue 22-05-2012 photoshoot - Part 1 - 640x360

snowflake wrote:
tford wrote:
lol maybe she isn't a good driver and they're afraid to put her on.

Right! Thumb Up! She is not a good driver!

Oh, I don't think so Smile She thinks she's a safe driver herself Hehe ...even if she isn't, they've had plenty of people on it who certainly were somewhat dubious. Christopher Eccleston springs to mind, they had to hunt out an automatic version of the car specially for him because he can't drive a manual. And I'm pretty sure I remember them having a blind bloke doing it with someone else telling him how to steer Smile

This is by far one of sexiest shoots ever!! Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes

I have two college assignments due tomorrow morning and I'm finding it very difficult to complete them with those images of Lucy in my head! I just took an ice cold shower and even that hasn't helped!
I haven't even seen the videos yet!
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p19539.html?highlight=#19539

My many thanks Smoking
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 24, 2012 10:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

eazy_g wrote:
patriot wrote:
eazy_g wrote:

My many thanks Smoking

I've added a few more of my "cleaned up" pics to my post on the previous page.

And here i think is my final revision of this one,

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 25, 2012 4:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And just in time for the weekend the third video from Lucy's shoot appears Big Grin

Interesting to see the flash going off on one of the frames where Lucy has a bit of a smile on Big Smile would be great if we got to see that photo.... Smile

A reminder to anyone who hasn't bought several copies of Nuts already that you really should! Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Cars" issue 22-05-2012 photoshoot - Part 3 - 640x360

tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 26, 2012 7:27 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'd like to see that photo as well, and great video!
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It's a shame that there were no further comments from Lucy in videos numbers 2 & 3 Cry That would have been quite a nice innovation.

Can I also say that that 3rd video contains more nippleage that I've seen in a Lucy Nuts video for 2 1/2 years, what's going on??!!
OK, so it's not topless but think about it, would you have seen a video containing moments like that of Lucy before April 2007?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I was thinking the same thing... Second video's a bit like that too, if not so much. I reckon Nuts are getting fed up with the restriction and are finding ways to push the limits. Hopefully Lucy will get the message Smile
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 26, 2012 5:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I suppose it depends on who has the final say on the final cuts of the videos; if any topless material is actually shot (which going by what we've seen in the last couple of years is highly doubtful), then the editor may be seeing how much he can get away with with the diaphanous attire! Wry It may be that if Lucy saw this cut that she may not be pleased!! I can't see her standing over the editor's shoulder all the way through the process though.

I can probably speak for everyone here if I say that the idea of the motion camera's being turned off when Lucy removes her hands is far more comfortable to me than the idea that the footage IS actually filmed and then left on the cutting room hard drive and never seen - that would be a tragedy Weep The ideal would surely be that the footage is/was shot and then saved up for the exclusive site for example, which is what I thought would be happening when the exclusive site started. I am perfectly content though and in full understanding of Lucy if Lucy merely asks the video cameras to be switched off when she takes off her top. If that's the case then I say good for her Wink
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 26, 2012 8:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

But then we have seen some videos on the mobile site which are just extensions of the nuts shoots...i can bet my sweet ass Hehe its all there on camera..to be used on the official site or by nuts in later years...i know of a few models who've retired a couple of years back and yet every few weeks their sites release unseen footage and pics...the only problem with that is Lucy's fans are begining to compalin now so unveiling all that material at a later time may not be able to help her cause Shrug
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 26, 2012 10:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Why doesnt she go full topless in nuts videos anymore?
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat May 26, 2012 11:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Yes Pigeon why does'nt she ??? ROFL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: