Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 196, 197, 198 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 66

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 22, 2012 7:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Was there a poster in todays issue?
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Lucy mentioned in the Nuts interview that Rosie Jones went on Top Gear Wry Perhaps Lucy has inside information or she meant Peta Todd? Hehe

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/tv/3031013/Sun-Page-3-girl-Peta-Todd-appears-on-Top-Gear.html
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ha, yeah, I was wondering about that... Smile

Pinderlover111 wrote:
Was there a poster in todays issue?

There wasn't a poster in the sense that there was in the royal wedding issue (26-04-2011). But there was one of the doings where they print a pic from the shoot on the inside back cover and call that a poster... it's the last pic in my post on the previous page Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

2 recent car themed shoots, participated in a few car rallys and writes tweets about TopGear and cars in general. What else does she have to do to get on that damn show? Hehe
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thud

Cloud 9

What a car-lossal shoot!! Hehe

Thanks Pigeon for the scans Thumb Up!

I agree with others here in that it's nice to see Lucy getting a bit more of a voice ) hope it continues in the other video(s)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 22, 2012 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hope so Big Smile

RockyMoney wrote:
Lucy mentioned in the Nuts interview that Rosie Jones went on Top Gear Wry Perhaps Lucy has inside information or she meant Peta Todd? Hehe

The other thing I was puzzled about was Lucy saying she'd done Route 66. She kept that jolly quiet... It's not exactly a quick journey either, she'd have had to have been over there for a few weeks Confused

linkweed wrote:
2 recent car themed shoots, participated in a few car rallys and writes tweets about TopGear and cars in general. What else does she have to do to get on that damn show? Hehe

Send Jeremy Clarkson a copy of Maxim from February 2008 so he can make the same mistake everyone else did? Hehe
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 22, 2012 11:34 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe Thumb Up!
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:

lol maybe she isn't a good driver and they're afraid to put her on.
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 1:21 pm    Subject: Re: Lucy Pinder - Nuts magazine 22-05-2012 "Cars" Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I particularly like the pic of her sitting in the driver's seat... not only is it a good angle for the shot, but also the pose is very natural and this is something that's often missing from shoots in general. The way Lucy's sitting in the car in a perfectly normal way but just happens to not have any clothes on works really well... they ought to do more pics like that Big Smile not forced, artificial poses, but everyday poses with an extra "zing" as it were Smile - and of course Lucy has "zing" enough to power several spaceships Big Grin

Yes
Pigeon wrote:
snowflake wrote:
She's perhaps more beautiful and irresistible in the comments than in the shoot! Hehe
I agree! Big Smile Was very tempted indeed to select a still from one of the comments bits for the splash screen... but it's the words that are really important Smile

Yes

Pigeon wrote:
Interesting comment from Lucy in the mag... that she knows "blokes who literally get turned on by supercars" Yikes! Women getting turned on by motorbikes - especially big singles or V-twins - that makes perfect sense Wink But men getting turned on by cars... there must be something wrong with them.

I wonder if she speaks about blokes in Nuts public, or blokes in general. Scratch Chin In the first case i find it normal, but in the second i'm agree with you Pigeon for the Yikes!. I would be afraid to understand she could have such narrow knowledges, references and consideration about male sex! Yikes! ...
With the risk of being treated of boring great esoteric Hehe , i think it's a good moment for writing what i believe to know about cars, motorbikes and humans by reading your last sentence. Just make the rapport between the fact that cars and motorbikes are means of moving on roads, like our body is a vehicle in our life for liberty, with a more or less powerful motor, sensational and dangerous driving. But nice cars can represents for men something sexual like a nice woman, and the motorbike can represent for women the expression of sexual pulsions. Next, people are turned on by what they need, dream to have, but not by what they already have. Our material pulsions encodes our interior needs or states. Now, imagine your own interpretation. There's no harm, excepted if we stay prisoners of them, by ignoring, repressing, making an addiction.

Now i really hope Lucy doesn't think this for men in general. It would mean she can't conceive men without the idea of supercars (and busty babes) appeals. This would be totally wrong and sad. Sad But she could say that only about the Nuts public cos the theme "the busty Belle and the motorized Beast" is a basic classic of seduction for Nuts public. (girls, cars, football, salacious or silly fun and bear, 5 neurones YEAH! Yuck )

tford wrote:
lol maybe she isn't a good driver and they're afraid to put her on.

Right! Thumb Up! She is not a good driver! Look at these pics where she practices to drive this car with some difficulties for a soon future rally that i don't say the name for not advertising. So, to put her on the driver seat would have been not realistic! Hehe Unless Nuts didn't want to shock a part of a very sexist public! Irked
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 3:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Links to Originals

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

And

1366*768

1920*1080 Big Grin

Additions, I've had my own bash at cleaning up a few of the easier ones

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well done digging up the wallpapers Thumb Up! it's a big problem that the Nuts website makes it so hard to find the good stuff...

Or some of it, anyway, the new video is findable enough Hehe

No bits of Lucy talking in this one, which is a shame, but here we go... Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts "Cars" issue 22-05-2012 photoshoot - Part 2 - 640x360

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 5:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And the mobileclub again keeps us from the good stuff Roll Eyes. Sure she looks amazing in the bikini but ill take a guess and say if the mobile club didnt exist we wouldve seen her in any other outfit that didnt try so hard to contain her nips. Feels like we've gone back in time 6 years.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Well done digging up the wallpapers Thumb Up! it's a big problem that the Nuts website makes it so hard to find the good stuff...

It would be extremeley hard to find those as they're not there!
They're a couple i quickley knocked up.
patriot

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 7:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Hope so Big Smile

linkweed wrote:

Send Jeremy Clarkson a copy of Maxim from February 2008 so he can make the same mistake everyone else did? Hehe

Did i miss something Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 23, 2012 8:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Interview quote... Lucy said that if she was hosting a chat show she would love to have Jeremy Clarkson on it as a guest; the quote ended with "He's my secret crush". Nobody realised this was a joke, and various articles appeared taking it seriously and commenting on it as if she actually fancied him.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: