Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 192, 193, 194 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well i guess at one time people who didn't have a phone would suggest it was a bad thing for removing the need to speak to some one face to face person

Keep up guys Tongue
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Well i guess at one time people who didn't have a phone would suggest it was a bad thing for removing the need to speak to some one face to face person
Keep up guys Tongue

It's why i hate phone!
T****er and F******k are companies wich makes her money on a mass needing of using virtual link of friendship... Certainly excesses of society. I refuse to make gratis advert by writing their whole name. Yuck
It's not easy to boycott the phone and internet use, but social networks YES! Hehe They are used for attracting us in the web where they put an appealing pic of Lucy Pinder!
Think at this. Roll Eyes
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

Keep up guys Tongue

I don't think so. As this is completely different.

A phone is a essential way to communicate often quickly and over long distances. Everything these two dumb sites does is pointless. They provide nothing a website of their own couldn't do. These two thing are just two gloryfied messengers. Which there has been around for years. The only things these two sites do is cause trouble. Time they was both outlawed and closed down.

Yes I think they are that dumb Censored Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Everything these two dumb sites does is pointless.

Disproof by contradiction Hehe

...We now have the Nuts gallery versions of Lucy's April shoot pics Big Grin Though no new ones unfortunately Sad

Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 01, 2012 7:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy wrote:

Acutally not Nono

As I said in the post. A website could have done that and so much better Wink
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 01, 2012 8:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for the high res stuff!
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Nice pics, good quality too Thumb Up!
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue May 01, 2012 9:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

bottom pic whats wrong with her belly button Sad i more like vids unless they edit them aswell Cry
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 02, 2012 12:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
These two thing are just two gloryfied messengers.
Yes, this is the main point and I agree with you. But unfortunately they are an answer to a real problem of society... as Lucy Pinder is too.

Thanks for the pics P. Really, i have the impression with this shoot that Nuts searchs more diversified pics in a shoot. I can really see in this one, sometime an artistic intention(#3), sometime a very Nutsy gratis (pointless) ostentation of breasts or appealing posture, and sometime something like a come-back of a classic but real glamour with realistic postures, face expression, scenery, clothes... (i.e. #1, #7 and perhaps #8 ).
We already noticed this in Damien Morley 's shoot, but i think to know it wasn't for Nuts. So... it stays difficult to conclue if they (LP,GM, Nuts) try to please to a maximum public after listening the tone of fans reactions! Headache
Scratch Chin Who did finally realize that the potential of Lucy Pinder wasn't exploited in whole and in the best side? I hope this is the begining of an evolution... Roll Eyes
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Poggy wrote:

Thumb Up!

Pigeon wrote:

...We now have the Nuts gallery versions of Lucy's April shoot pics Big Grin Though no new ones unfortunately Sad

Shame about that but at least we get some half decent quality originals.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

EVISU wrote:
bottom pic whats wrong with her belly button Sad

Photoshop I think. Magazines have a horror of subcutaneous fat so they get their photoshoppers to alter pics to make it look like models don't have any. Sometimes they get the lines wrong and it looks to me like that's what's happened here.

I once found a webpage featuring a pic of Lucy (can't post it here, it was one of the unauthorised topless holiday pics) in both the original form and photoshopped to make her look skinnier. So I commented to point out that the original looked better Smile ...And the poster said he agreed, but magazines etc preferred the skinnified version. The whole thing is another aspect of the producers being out of touch with the consumers...

What really gets on my wick is when models seem to try and alter their figures to make themselves more like what they get photoshopped into... this is when the out-of-touchness has positively harmful consequences. Shame they don't instead follow the example of those models who eat what they want and never go to the gym... IIRC Emma Glover, Rosie Jones and India Reynolds have all said they do that and they form a pretty fine demonstration that it works Thumb Up!

And it's a real shame those topless holiday pics were taken without Lucy's permission because I'd love to publish them as an example of how good Lucy looks without any photoshopping. Her figure looks amazing Big Smile if only the mags would print pics like that... and there would certainly be no more complaints about Lucy's boobs getting smaller... they look positively gigantic in those pics, what on earth do the mags do to them? And why?

snowflake wrote:
Scratch Chin Who did finally realize that the potential of Lucy Pinder wasn't exploited in whole and in the best side? I hope this is the begining of an evolution... Roll Eyes

I hope so too Big Smile
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 03, 2012 6:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
Poggy wrote:
Yes, this is the main point and I agree with you. But unfortunately they are an answer to a real problem of society..

Can't be that much of a answer. As more than half of Britain and most of the world seem to get along quite well without having to post that they are going to bed or having breakfast Spinning Eyes
snowflake

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu May 03, 2012 2:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
snowflake wrote:
Poggy wrote:
Yes, this is the main point and I agree with you. But unfortunately they are an answer to a real problem of society..

Can't be that much of a answer. As more than half of Britain and most of the world seem to get along quite well without having to post that they are going to bed or having breakfast Spinning Eyes

I said an answer as one answer cos there are others. Of course it depends of a lot of things, but i'm sure that other people find their compensative hapiness in something else like work, sports, ... without writing they go to toilets, sitck a singing video of themselves... Spinning Eyes
Wink
Pigeon wrote:
what on earth do the mags do to them? And why?

Perhaps a topic of reflection with this Q/A between a scientific french mag and a feminist:

"You stop your analysis at 1975. Is it to say that sexism doesn't exist anymore today?
Far from that! School and french society still diffuse any stereotypes, notably through books and toys. They show a difficulty to evacuate the idea that a man is in charge of a family, a home. It's surprising, in a country where an important average of women works, more than Germany or USA! The role of advertising, cinema and tv would deserve too some deeper surveys. The liberation of bodies and words was accompanied of a tyranny of fashion and consumption."

This last sentence give me cold in the back. Wry I have often heard that UK was victim of an over-sexualisation in fashion and media, and already at younger ages. Big boobs, perfect bodies, long hairs, feminine attributes seems to be a guaranty of marketing wich makes sell. Photographers and photoshoppers like in Nuts just make their job of "stereotypation" for earning their money, perhaps a big part of them don't realize really the depth of the thing. But when you are a very intelligent and active model since 9 years, what do you realize really? Scratch Chin
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

snowflake wrote:
I have often heard that UK was victim of an over-sexualisation in fashion and media, and already at younger ages. Big boobs, perfect bodies, long hairs, feminine attributes seems to be a guaranty of marketing wich makes sell.

It's actually that stick figure here. The dumb Victoria Beckham look. All bones and no flesh is what they try to push on young girls and women. So a lot of them get ill trying to look that way Sad

Page 3 is the oldest form of glamour modelling in the UK. It over the years has used many body types. It just goes for the more glam side. You don't have to have a huge breast size to make it in that line of trade. It just seems that as womens average breast size is going up all round the world. Then so is the breast size of the glamour model Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon May 07, 2012 1:47 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed in the Loaded thread wrote:
A Nuts feature this week would relieve some of the disappointment though Big Laugh

Well I did kind of wonder if we might be getting one Smile

Out of luck, though... looks like it's not Lucy, but Rosie... and not a proper Rosie feature either but one of these useless "presents..." things. "Presents 59 rude pics", is this one, and by the looks of the sneak peek it's "59 rude pics which have either been sent in by readers or that have been dug out of the archives, either way they don't cost anything". If they're that strapped how about trying to increase the sales figures by doing proper features instead of scrappy ones...? Smile

There is a pic of Lucy in the sneak peek, but it's this one... which doesn't entirely destroy the hope that what they use in the magazine is a previously-unseen one from one of her shoots (bird would like it to be from one of the scenes in the third April video with the shorts and the stockings Hehe) but it does make it look a bit unlikely...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: