Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 191, 192, 193 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Dionysus wrote:
just plain dumb [poggy]

Nice to see I can hold form and get the usual personal insult back when I point out someones mistakes Big Laugh And I had said I won't post again on this Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
xxLynnexx wrote:
Hello boys....

It feels as though we have all started to throw mud at each other here.I don't say very much very often but all of this is getting silly.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to enjoy the beauty of Lucy.So please can we have a little calm and go back to enjoying that.

Lynne x

Thanks Lynne Thumb Up!

I've had a number of complaints in private messages as well.

So please take note everyone Smile this ends here... and yes, I know I've been part of it Smile no more of it now please.

patriot wrote:
xxLynnexx wrote:
Hello boys....

It feels as though we have all started to throw mud at each other here.I don't say very much very often but all of this is getting silly.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to enjoy the beauty of Lucy.So please can we have a little calm and go back to enjoying that.

Lynne x

As usual the voice of reason has spoken, could we all please respect the lady's request and shut up

I thought my post said enough it was replied to diplonaticly, but never the less replied to.
I could have continued on my opinionated high horse but to be honest i have better things to do.

Can we stop trashin the thread and get back to bitching about GM and photo shopping Hehe

Thanks Lynne, hope all is good state side Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Subtle hints not working eh?

The message behind me requoting Lynne's, Patriot's and my posts was: PACK IT IN. Not "immediately make two more posts carrying it on". So those posts have been deleted, as will any more on the matter.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well, well, well.... Big Smile

We actually do have a pic of Lucy in today's Nuts! Big Grin

Kind of embarrassed that the presence of the Holly and Rosie feature was instrumental in causing it to elude my attention... Blush Hehe

Sorry about the quality - 'fraid it had everything going against it... small, poor quality printing, and apparently taken on the device which is probably responsible for ruining more photos of beautiful ladies than any other - the Censored iphone - it had all the characteristics of an iphone pic taken in low light.

Not entirely clear what it was all about, they printed various pics like this of different models holding up bras - this was actually one of the better quality ones! - I suspect we may have Lucy herself to thank for it Thumb Up!

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
I suspect we may have Lucy herself to thank for it Thumb Up!
Candid topless Lucy? There really needs to be a mouthwatering emoticon Hehe. Many thanks. Big Smile
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Not entirely clear what it was all about, they printed various pics like this of different models holding up bras

Please sir, please sir can I answer this one Big Grin

I think has something to do with Oxfam's recycle your old bras campaign. Don't quote me on it though Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Another one for the facebook crew... Smile

Nuts have asked: "If you could design your very own Nuts mag cover, which lady would you put on it?"

http://www.facebook.com/nuts.magazine/posts/10150827081901240

Please click the link and give them the obvious answer Big Grin
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Done, lets hope they heed the message of the many! Thumb Up!
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

The link leads to a "page not found" Wry
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Still works here...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Tried again...same result Confused
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If you're not logged in to facebook you get a "not found" page, because facebook is rubbish. But you can log in from that page and try again and it ought to work then.
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 10:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Nuts have asked: "If you could design your very own Nuts mag cover, which lady would you put on it?"

So that would be another one I can't go on Weep

Why do they think everyone has a facebook or twitter account Thumb Down
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
Pigeon wrote:

So that would be another one I can't go on Weep

Why do they think everyone has a facebook or twitter account Thumb Down

I knowwwww it's like they expect you to have one, not just that kind of stuff, friends and family too. It's like the new cool thing I guess.

"What's your facebook? Do you have a facebook?" has replaced the classic "What's your phone number? I'll call you tonight." Yuck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: