Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 190, 191, 192 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
 
Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:24 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Dionysus, it's right, your post is plainty of contradictions and oppositions. I don't recognize in your method of view and dialog a real way of philosophy. The appearing and superficial objectivity of science, logic, studies, etc... shouldn't make you lose a main point: your own way of thinking with you personnal arguments and feelings. Don't fear them. I can imagine a part of an interior conflict reason because you express about the special subject wich is Lucy Pinder, on this forum.
Forget the rage which drive you to express this way and, instead of opposing any ideas to people far from the art of dialectic, try to open your spirit for understanding the others. Try in the same time to understand what Lucy Pinder and her beauty can represent for you. And finally, if you have to forget an other thing, it would be the fact that it's possible to see you than a monster or a troll. It's right it's only you who qualify yourself this way. You are surely someone fine as the other ones on the forum. The monster is in you but it's not you, you have to know for making it go away. Wink You can see i try not to enter in the game of opposing opinions at yours. It would be to easy but to long too, but before all, it would do the monster game. YOU deserve more than this.
If you are a real philisopher, you can hear my point of view and Pigeon's one. If you are a real philisopher, you are able to make this work and sit down gently with us around the fire. Smile

Ways are not obvious for blinded persons, never think you are on the good way and masterize the things like science pretends it. Anyway it would be too easy. Nobody has this faculty to see all clear. As Plato said something like that: : "I don't know something more than an other, excepted one thing, I know they are wrong to think they know everything".

An other track of work around this text about the way to follow for yourselves:
"The Feminine can symbolize a chimerical dream of love, happyness, maternal heat, a dream wich incites man to turn the back to reality. The hunter drown himsef cos he purchased a phantasm born from a desire wich can't be fulfilled." CG Jung Human and his symbols.
Especially dedicated to Pigeon. Wink Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dionysus



Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


snowflake wrote:
Dionysus, it's right, your post is plainty of contradictions and oppositions. I don't recognize in your method of view and dialog a real way of philosophy.


Hi snowflake, I'll respond to your post exclusively as all the other replies that have been written previously by the rabble of other people are not really worthy of response, due to either being expressions of innocent impatience [sexybeast], lack of attention span and soundbites just to get a reaction, [MDK1971], just plain dumb [poggy] and not even knowing what the word 'ad hominem' means (Pidgeon) [an ad hominem attack is a personal attack, not a critique of someone's inept photoshop skills]. You can deal with people if they engage with what you write and they express a modicum of education and intelligence, but when it's merely a display of sophistry and rhetoric to express frustration and annoyance, it's best just to walk past the barking dog instead of barking back at it. Someone even made a dumb point of me being motivated by a grudge of Pigeon, I actually really like what he does here, he just has extremely poor skills in Photoshop and not really very good aesthetic taste. That's not an ad hominem attack, just a critique of ineptness with regards to a specific non personal skill.

The careful patient reader would detect there are no contradictions in what I wrote. However, I do write in a deliberate philosophical style that will encourage the impatient and uncareful reader to misunderstand and become confused by what I write. I do not write for everyone, I deliberately choose my audience, I would hate to be popular in the sense of having dumb asses understand me. That would be very distasteful to me. I don't write for everyone, I am fully in charge of choosing my readership. Therefore, I do utilise literary strategies to filter my readership by writing in a style that that cuts the wheat from the shaft. I don't know of anyone I am in contact with who would read what I wrote and not detect the logical rationally argued points I make. But on a forum like this, the opposite was inevitable. So no, no contradictions, just simple clear argument embedded in scientifically based facts. Don't ever assume the masses welcome facts with the open arms of love and welcome response. Humans inevitably always perceive something that challenges their received opinion as 'evil', 'wrong', 'bulls**t' 'argumentative', 'idiotic'. It's the nature of the mass of people, they rarely stop and patiently deal with what someone like me says, they tend to compartmentalise someone like me as an 'idiot' or 'stupid'. The fact that I have had an Oxbridge education and hold an Honours degree and also a Masters degree in philosophy will p*ss them off more than impress them. The possibility of actually acknowledging my intellectual worth is next to zero. If you want to further understand how dumb people react to educated intelligent argumentation, just watch any TV programme when Dr David Starkey appears. Observe how they are reacting to his manner as opposed to the content of what he proposes.

By the way, you use the phrase: 'real philosophy' what is that? I've never come across such a phrase in all the years of my education in philosophy. I'm curious what would define an 'unreal philosophy'?

snowflake wrote:
The appearing and superficial objectivity of science, logic, studies, etc... shouldn't make you lose a main point: your own way of thinking with you personnal arguments and feelings.


So, do you conclude that we should ignore scientific research findings that challenge the disproven subjectivity of the cliche 'the eye of the beholder'? Why is the latter cliche regarded as untouchable and absolute?

snowflake wrote:
Don't fear them. I can imagine a part of an interior conflict reason because you express about the special subject wich is Lucy Pinder, on this forum.
Forget the rage which drive you to express this way


I can assure you there is no rage when I sit here typing what I type. In fact the opposite, I just have a preference for adopting an argument that is backed up with factual empirical evidence that has been arrived at by peer reviewed scientific research carried out at Oxford University. You'll find that some people who are not very well educated or bright will attack factual truth. Not because it's incorrect, but because they desire to remain entrenched in their own ignorance due to the convenience and comfort it gives them.


snowflake wrote:
and, instead of opposing any ideas to people far from the art of dialectic, try to open your spirit for understanding the others.


So you're saying I should stop listening to the findings of empirical science and instead adopt the views of a bunch of MTV ****wits on an internet forum dedicated to a busty glamour model. And my motivation to do that would be???

snowflake wrote:
Try in the same time to understand what Lucy Pinder and her beauty can represent for you.


Masturbatory material, like everyone else on this forum?

snowflake wrote:
And finally, if you have to forget an other thing, it would be the fact that it's possible to see you than a monster or a troll.


You'll find the possibility of that happening on a forum of this nature is next to zero. Nothing in what I write is important to these people, the fact that I disagree is what annoys them so much, an annoyance their vanity would never admit to.


snowflake wrote:
The monster is in you but it's not you, you have to know for making it go away. Wink


The only monster in me is the Honey Monster after this morning...




snowflake wrote:
You can see i try not to enter in the game of opposing opinions at yours. It would be to easy but to long too, but before all, it would do the monster game. YOU deserve more than this.
If you are a real philisopher, you can hear my point of view and Pigeon's one. If you are a real philisopher, you are able to make this work and sit down gently with us around the fire. Smile


And that's why I responded to you and not the rabble. Because you didn't 'react', that's what made what you wrote different and not predictable. It show you have mind as opposed to inevitable and predictable Pavlovian behaviour patterns.

Just to recap, my argument is a simple one. I oppose it when someone uses inept photo shop skills to make Lucy Pinder look ugly. I see no reason or purpose in that. My argument is really that simple. Pidgeon is not skilled in his use of Photoshop, he ruined some really lovely photo shots of Lucy Pinder. If Pidgeon had made Lucy look even more gorgeous than what she is in real life I would have applauded him, but because of his lack of talent at using Photo Shop he made a cowboy job of the images and ruined them. This is not a personal 'ad hominem' attack about the personality attributes of Pidgeon, quite simply a critique of his inept skills at using a piece of digital software. The fact that Pidgeon does not also make available the original scans demonstrates the vanity and arrogance of someone like Pidgeon. He genuinely does believe he has done everyone, including Lucy, a service by making her look bloody awful with the digitally messed up abnormally thin lips. In reality he's vandalised Lucy's image and made it look worse.

This is the core of my argument, it's vicissitudes only arise when the core is challenged. So far, no one seems to have disproven the core argument, instead lapsing into gain say and oneupmanship.

snowflake wrote:
Ways are not obvious for blinded persons, never think you are on the good way and masterize the things like science pretends it. Anyway it would be too easy. Nobody has this faculty to see all clear. As Plato said something like that: : "I don't know something more than an other, excepted one thing, I know they are wrong to think they know everything".


Yes, but Plato was wrong. Believe me, Ancient Greek philosophy was the infancy of philosophy. Although an impressive civilised advancement in intellectual development of the species, it inevitably stands as a foundation to move on from as opposed to immutable truths and edicts.

The problem with your argument is that it can be used to support bigotry, deliberate ignorance for the sake of comfort and convenience, prejudice, and deceit. Also, it acts as a basis to oppose pure and simple facts arrived at by empirical research. It's the philosophy of an astrologist, a spiritualist, a mystic, a sophist. I prefer to base my views on the world on a foundation of observations that are strongly attached to reality and have a correspondence truth that can be checked and verified as opposed to allowing opinions based on whim and folly. This tends to p*ss some people off, because it inevitably challenges and undermines their weaker perspectives on life that have been arrived at via thinly veiled presumptions based on very little evidence.

snowflake wrote:
An other track of work around this text about the way to follow for yourselves:
"The Feminine can symbolize a chimerical dream of love, happyness, maternal heat, a dream wich incites man to turn the back to reality. The hunter drown himsef cos he purchased a phantasm born from a desire wich can't be fulfilled." CG Jung Human and his symbols.
Especially dedicated to Pigeon. Wink Wink


Having read the entire works of Sigmund Freud, I tend to be more Freudian than Jungian, the latter often lapses into the area of the occult and mysticism as opposed to a desire for science. Interesting chap though Jung.

Toodle pip

Dio

p.s. When I look at Pidgeon's bodged Photo Shop efforts, instead of thinking of Jung, I tend to think of this talented and skilled artiste:

Ladies and gentlemen... 'Pidgeons in Flight'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXp455mQ4xE
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xxLynnexx



Joined: 02 Apr 2009
Contributions: 96
Location: USA

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Hello boys....

It feels as though we have all started to throw mud at each other here.I don't say very much very often but all of this is getting silly.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to enjoy the beauty of Lucy.So please can we have a little calm and go back to enjoying that.

Lynne x
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Dionysus: At the end of the day if you dont like the content go somewhere else. Pigeon does a lot of hard work for this forum and your pointless attempts to start arguments are childish and rude.

Complaining and criticising somebody elses work is OK but can YOU do any better?

You claim to have an education in philosophy (apparently), its a shame the same people that taught you that didnt teach you even a partial lesson in MANNERS... Teacher
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dionysus



Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


RockyMoney wrote:
Dionysus: At the end of the day if you dont like the content go somewhere else. Pigeon does a lot of hard work for this forum and your pointless attempts to start arguments are childish and rude.


What an idiotic clueless thing to write. Do you ever actually read what I write? You quite obviously haven't have you. So you miss the numerous points I make about liking this website, and what Pidgeon does, and just chastise me for disliking one thing Pidgeon does. Stop being so utterly servile and grovelling you half wit! Have the decency to actually read my words before making a clueless criticism you grovelling needy freak.

RockyMoney wrote:
Complaining and criticising somebody elses work is OK but can YOU do any better?


Stop grovelling and being pathetic, and instead deal with what I write instead of pissing up someone's back in a desperate attempt to gain favour.

I don't even use Photo Shop, but how is that relevant to pointing out when someone has messed up a beautiful photo of Lucy Pinder? You don't even have a relevant point to make do you?

If I choose to criticise someone's inept attempt to make Lucy Pinder look better and as a result of that ineptness makes her look worse, I don't think that's doing anything wrong. What is wrong is when people like you let the grovelling aspect of their personality get the better of them. What you wrote sounds needy and pathetic... instead of actually writing something intelligent and considered. Ergh!

RockyMoney wrote:
You claim to have an education in philosophy (apparently), its a shame the same people that taught you that didnt teach you even a partial lesson in MANNERS... Teacher


Oh, you know what. You don't have the level of intelligence to deal with anything I wrote so you lapse into the arguments for manners, how very English moral prig of you. I rate the virtue of what I write in it's ability to annoy moral prigs like yourself. So if what I write annoys you, then I know I am doing something good in life. I hate right-wing Tory moral prigs who dish out instructions on how to behave. An argument like yours may have worked on a school boy, but I'm a grown adult so go shove it Renfield!


Last edited by Dionysus on Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:00 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Dionysus = TROLL ROFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dionysus



Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


RockyMoney wrote:
Dionysus = TROLL ROFL


Dionysus wrote:
You'll find snowflake that people who write like I do intelligently on the internet will be demonised, hated, chastised, deleted, banned, and misunderstood comprehensively. I'll be characterised as a 'troll', 'a flamer', being disrespectful.... but very rarely will the content of my argument be engaged with, instead it just initiates an emotional response as opposed to an intellectual rational one.


Well my Pavlovian prediction came true on that one. Thanks for that, it's as if I can see the future sometimes due to certain people's Pavlovian behaviour. On this particular occasion I've embarrassingly hit bullseye due to the quite obvious benefit of someone like Rockymonkey never actually reading anything I post.

Thanks for demonstrating the perceptive accuracy of my prediction and my knowledge of certain cliched internet folk. It's appreciated.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 3:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


xxLynnexx wrote:
Hello boys....

It feels as though we have all started to throw mud at each other here.I don't say very much very often but all of this is getting silly.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to enjoy the beauty of Lucy.So please can we have a little calm and go back to enjoying that.

Lynne x


Thanks Lynne Thumb Up!

I've had a number of complaints in private messages as well.

So please take note everyone Smile this ends here... and yes, I know I've been part of it Smile no more of it now please.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Le 5e metacarpien



Joined: 28 Apr 2011
Contributions: 157
Location: Belgium

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Wise words. I think what only matters here is to show our support for Lucy in her activities now and in the future, hoping all what she does makes her happy. We all have the right to express how we feel but we ought to do it in a serene and respectful way.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Sorry Pigeon, I was genuinely interested in the different arguments regarding Lucy's lips, I just thought Dionysus' original comments were disrespectful which was what I posted. I'll make no further comments about it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EVISU



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Contributions: 383
Location: earth

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:57 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


hand bags at noon i say

Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dionysus



Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


mdk1971 wrote:
Sorry Pigeon, I was genuinely interested in the different arguments regarding Lucy's lips, I just thought Dionysus' original comments were disrespectful which was what I posted. I'll make no further comments about it.


You just did.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sexybeast



Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


But i thought u guys always knew that Al Pacino is my favourite actor Of course i really do appreciate the other greats like Robert Deniro Paul Newman Marlon Brando too but u can only have one favourite after all Not that i'm saying that the other greats are not as good performers or less convincing in their portrayal of the characters they're playing but its just human tendency to choose one over the other for whatever unknown reasons The truth is that although on a certain level our brain may not always be able to grasp things its the lower rung or the sub-conscious part of our decision making machinery that....... Hehe .......... Big Grin .......... Big Laugh........What????? If nothing or nones going to make any sense why should i ??? Shrug Silly Feeding Pigeons ROFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Dionysus wrote:
mdk1971 wrote:
Sorry Pigeon, I was genuinely interested in the different arguments regarding Lucy's lips, I just thought Dionysus' original comments were disrespectful which was what I posted. I'll make no further comments about it.


You just did.


I'll break this down for you really easily so you can't misinterpret it anymore...

Sorry Pigeon

I am apologising to Pigeon for my involvement

I was genuinely interested in the different arguments regarding Lucy's lip

I am explaining why I started getting involved in the discussion

I just thought Dionysus' original comments were disrespectful which was what I posted.

I am re-iterating how I got involved in the disagreement

I'll make no further comments about it.

By using "I'll make", which is short for "I will make", I was using future tense to explain why I won't get involved anymore AFTER this post (which I am now disregarding because your comment has made me have to explain myself)

Is that clear enough for you?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


xxLynnexx wrote:
Hello boys....

It feels as though we have all started to throw mud at each other here.I don't say very much very often but all of this is getting silly.

We are all here for the same reason and that is to enjoy the beauty of Lucy.So please can we have a little calm and go back to enjoying that.

Lynne x


As usual the voice of reason has spoken, could we all please respect the lady's request and shut up

I thought my post said enough it was replied to diplonaticly, but never the less replied to.
I could have continued on my opinionated high horse but to be honest i have better things to do.

Can we stop trashin the thread and get back to bitching about GM and photo shopping Hehe



Thanks Lynne, hope all is good state side Thumb Up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 190, 191, 192 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 190, 191, 192 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO