Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
 
Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Since we're now on a new page I thought it would be a good idea for the first post on the page to be a repeat of all the scans and videos, for the benefit of newcomers and the convenience of members alike Smile

It will also act as a reminder to anyone who hasn't bought their copy of Nuts yet to make sure you do Smile - or if you have, go and buy another one Big Grin Overseas fans check ebay, too Smile

Three videos first, then the scans...

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 1




Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 2




Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 3






























Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Dionysus



Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Is it me, or has anyone else felt there was something wrong about the appearance of the above scanned images of Lucy?

When I first saw these images, I had this curious feeling that Lucy didn't look exactly like the real Lucy in them.

When I purchased this week's Nuts magazine, I saw the actual photos in the magazine, and they were far sexier than the images above. But I assumed that they were the same images, when I checked, they are the same images, but for some reason, there's something in Lucy's facial image in the above images that seems wrong and artificial, something to do with the face. In the images in Nuts, Lucy looks far sexier and more beautiful, but her facial features in the above images seem somehow unnatural and spoiled.

And then I worked it out!

I got my copy of Nuts and compared the beautiful and gorgeous photos of the natural looking Lucy in there to the odd looking scanned images above and realized why Lucy looks far less gorgeous in the scanned images. It appears that someone has photoshopped and altered Lucy's lips in the images above to make them thin compared to Lucy's lips in real life which are full.

The result is that this photo shopping of the scanned images from Nuts has made Lucy look far less sexy and attractive to what she actually is, there's a bit of a Frankenstein photoshop effect going on here. Obviously done by someone who opposes Lucy's real life use of botox on her lips to make them fuller and more pouty.

Unfortunately, the end result is that this alteration of the Nuts scanned images makes Lucy look less beautiful than what she is in real life. And that's just wrong. Regardless of your views on botox, on a forum dedicated to the gorgeous woman that is Lucy Pinder, images of Lucy shouldn't really be being digitally altered in this fashion. Making images more clear, getting rid of noise, improving picture definition.... all OK, but going as far actually altering the appearance of Lucy's beautiful lips and making her look less sexy and beautiful seems to be a bit Frankensteiny and misguided.

Not sure who did this, but it's quite obvious Lucy looks far better in the original Nuts photos in the magazine.

patriot wrote:
In addition to this with what i have said above some of us may proffer or at least appriciate the orginals.

I have therefore taken the liberty of re-posting them below for those who may not have acces to or other wise not be in a position to purchase the orginal magazine.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11


Ah, these scans are much better. This is the type of scan I want to see on a Lucy Pinder forum. This is what Lucy Pinder looks like in real life.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Oh come on, if you've read patriot's post you know exactly what happened Smile

I did it, and the reason I did it is because Lucy messing with her lips generates more complaint than possibly any other single factor. You are literally the only person I have ever seen who actually likes it. Everyone else who has expressed an opinion hates it and prefers Lucy's lips in their natural condition - and most are quite vocal about saying so...

The effect in this case was considerably more anatidine than usual - looks like a recent top-up - and had I not so edited the pics this thread would have been full of posts going "ewww, what has Lucy done to herself?" Regardless of the philosophical objections to my edit as expressed by patriot and yourself - which as I've said I don't entirely disagree with - in practical terms it has had the desirable result of increasing the overall level of appreciation for Lucy's shoot. Which is kind of the whole point of everything Smile

As it is everyone thinks Lucy looks great and the only adverse comments have been directed at me. Well, that's fine in my book... if people are having a go at me in place of having a go at Lucy, I think we would all agree that that's much better than the other way round Smile


...Anyway, writing all that has distracted me from what I actually wanted to say in this thread Hehe Which is to point out that one of the great things about this shoot is the amount of variety in it. Most Nuts shoots the pics tend to be very similar - Lucy like this on a bed, Lucy like that on a bed etc... This shoot nearly all the pics are quite different from each other. Different outfits, different poses, different backgrounds... Very much "something for everyone" and it makes it a much more impressive showcase for Lucy than the usual Nuts shoot. Which is great Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Thumb Up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 4:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


eazy_g wrote:
patriot wrote:

1920*1080


I love that font! Works perfect with it


What font is that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tford



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


So wait they did photoshop her lips to make them more thin? anyway to compare magazine scans side by side?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:


I did it, and the reason I did it is because Lucy messing with her lips generates more complaint than possibly any other single factor. You are literally the only person I have ever seen who actually likes it. Everyone else who has expressed an opinion hates it and prefers Lucy's lips in their natural condition - and most are quite vocal about saying so...


Me been one of these. I still would like to know who or what made Lucy think implanting her lips was a good idea. They just look so unnatural. Especially when you put a new picture against a old picture Thumb Down

Pigeon wrote:
Very much "something for everyone" and it makes it a much more impressive showcase for Lucy than the usual Nuts shoot. Which is great Big Grin


But those damned implanted lips are in all of them Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dionysus



Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
Oh come on, if you've read patriot's post you know exactly what happened Smile


I read Patriot's post 10 minutes after I wrote my original post.

Pigeon wrote:
I did it, and the reason I did it is because Lucy messing with her lips generates more complaint than possibly any other single factor. You are literally the only person I have ever seen who actually likes it.


I think 1000's of people like the way Lucy Pinder looks. She is a very sexy woman to look at. That's why she's featured on the front of Nuts magazine. You've made her look ugly due to modifying her lips with photoshop. I'm curious why someone who runs a Lucy Pinder website is motivated to alter images of Lucy Pinder to make her look less attractive than what she is in real life. You're playing god, but a god who doesn't have the skill to make an already beautiful woman more beautiful. You've failed Lucy Pinder in that respect, that;s why I wrote my original message, because her face looks awful in those photos due to having been photoshopped.

Pigeon wrote:
Everyone else who has expressed an opinion hates it and prefers Lucy's lips in their natural condition - and most are quite vocal about saying so...


You seem to have misunderstood my criticism of you photoshopping Lucy Pinder's lips as a defence of her use of botox. I can assure you it's not. My criticism is that you have ruined some really good photos of Lucy Pinder, (some of the best in some time) by ineptly photoshopping them and making Lucy not look like she does in real life. You've unnecessarily created fake photo images of Lucy Pinder that makes her look weird and less attractive than what Lucy looks like in real life. I regard that as a huge mistake on your part. If you had the artistic skill to make Lucy Pinder more attractive than what she does in real life by reducing the size of her lips, it wouldn't be too bad. But you've done a botch job and given Lucy a kind of spiteful thin lipped appearance. Why you would want to make Lucy Pinder look ugly is beyond me. Perhaps in your mind, and your mind only, you believe photo shopping Lucy Pinders lips and making them not look like they do in real life is an achievement. I think, as a self imposed aesthetics god who has taken it into their own responsibility and power how Lucy should look, you've made an absolute bodge job of it.

Please feel free to oppose Lucy Pinder's use of botox, but don't make her look less attractive than what she does in real life. You've done the beautiful Lucy Pinder a massive disservice in respect.

Pigeon wrote:
and had I not so edited the pics this thread would have been full of posts going "ewww, what has Lucy done to herself?"


You're behaving like an inept and misguided god. It's not up to you how Lucy Pinder looks. Please post photos of Lucy Pinder taken by photographers presenting her as she looks in real life. My honest response to your photo shopped efforts was: 'What's wrong with Lucy's face, it doesn't look right, something has been changed and made worse'.

Pigeon wrote:
Regardless of the philosophical objections to my edit as expressed by patriot and yourself - which as I've said I don't entirely disagree with - in practical terms it has had the desirable result of increasing the overall level of appreciation for Lucy's shoot. Which is kind of the whole point of everything Smile


I'm sorry but you are very self delusional on this point. I can't think of anyone who would say I think the person who has abnormally thinned Lucy Pinder's lips using Photoshop has made Lucy Pinder look more sexy and attractive than what she does in real life. If anything, the poor photoshopped images motivated me to look elsewhere for scans of a better quality that has not been touched up and ruined. I did, and I found some.

Pigeon wrote:
As it is everyone thinks Lucy looks great and the only adverse comments have been directed at me. Well, that's fine in my book... if people are having a go at me in place of having a go at Lucy, I think we would all agree that that's much better than the other way round Smile


That would be fine if you had not just contradicted what you said earlier. Early on you appear motivated by wanting to alter Lucy's appearance to make her look how you personally want her to look. Now you seem to be saying that you have bodged up your photo shopping to detract criticism away from Lucy Pinder's use of botox.

To give you a very simple message as a Lucy Pinder fan, you do some good work here on this website mate. I love it, and I love the photos and info about Lucy. But this playing god and photo shopping Lucy Pinder images and by doing so making Lucy look bad is not supportive to this beautiful woman we share an interest in. You quite simply don't have the skill to make Lucy look sexier and more beautiful than what Lucy herself, nature and photographers achieve. Please, I urge you, don't do the photo shop trick again, it made Lucy look awful. I'd love for you to scan those images and display them in their original form. That is what all Lucy Pinder fans would love to see.

Thanks
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sexybeast



Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Will have to agree on that one with Dionysus...I personally hate what Lucy's done to her lips and have spoken about it at length on a number of occasions in the hope that someday somehow the point will get across to her...however to change her appearence to suit my needs is a bit absurd and a violation of her right to choose to look like whatever her heart desires
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 2:41 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


sexybeast wrote:
Will have to agree on that one with Dionysus...I personally hate what Lucy's done to her lips and have spoken about it at length on a number of occasions in the hope that someday somehow the point will get across to her...however to change her appearence to suit my needs is a bit absurd and a violation of her right to choose to look like whatever her heart desires

Yeap. But I think "heart" and "desire" are not the right words... I would say better "...whatever her little voice commands." Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Dionysus you are treading on that very shaky ground of the eye of the beholder. Like you say thousands like Lucy with the new lips. But I'd say from evidence of the voices those thousands are outweighted by tens of thousands that don't. But either way it just comes down to a persons own opinion.

I've never been one who will back anyone who alters what nature gives us. We are all different for a reason IMO.

Pigeon and I spoke on this in quite some detail a while back in PM. I ended that with the same way this discussion should be ended. What Lucy needs to remember is that Lucy got to where Lucy is without any help from any false products been put into her or taking off any thing (weight loss). So why the need to feel that she needs them now? As the old saying goes if it ain't broken, then don't fix it.

Photoshop it's self is a route of all evil Thumb Down
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dionysus



Joined: 12 Nov 2010
Contributions: 47

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


I disagree 100% with the points of your argument Poggy as it seems confused and contradictory. But I'm guessing you are not aware of the contradictions in what you say.

First of all though, let me clarify my standpoint on Lucy's looks. I strongly believe Lucy herself has a lot better idea and superior aesthetic understanding about what makes her look good than any other self appointed amateur god head who posts 'opinions' on this forum.

I'm not too keen on women using botox on their lips. But Lucy's use of said product doesn't actually make her look awful, it just gives her a pouty look as opposed to her naturally thinner lips. If that what Lucy wants to look like, I'd hate to adopt the patronising male standpoint of telling an independent intelligent woman that I know better than her what makes her look good. For me, if that's what Lucy wants to look like, and the fact that it does make her look good, it is a point of irrelevance that I prefer women not to use botox on their lips. It's got nothing to do with me what they do.

Secondly, let's face facts here, if you think Lucy looks bad with botox, that's no where near as bad as what Pidgeon made her look with those god awful photo shop blunders. It gives her an abnormal spiteful thin lipped appearance. Or to put it another way, Lucy looks awful in those terrible photo shop disasters.

Now, 'the eye of the beholder'. You may not be aware of this, but that old cliche no longer has relevance any more other than being bandied about on daft internet forums by ill informed people. Beauty is not something that is in the 'eye of the beholder'. This notion has recently been scientifically disproven due as a result of a massive study into what defines something as beautiful. Beauty actually can be mathematically determined, i.e. we have an objective reference point to determine what makes a woman beautiful. This recent discovery was arrived at by research where 1000's of people were shown photos of various women's faces and were asked to rate each one on how beautiful it was. It was discovered that there are archetypal attributes with the appearance of a woman's face that determines the level of her beauty, and this can be scientifically supported with factual evidence. So when someone says: 'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' they are factually incorrect, it isn't.

Beauty is actually defined by how close an adult woman's facial characteristics are similar to that of a child. It has been scientifically proven that the more child like a woman's appearance, the more beautiful she is perceived by the extreme majority of people.

On the subject of artificiality and Lucy Pinder, anyone who opposes Lucy's use of botox on her lips and bases that objection purely on a dislike of artificiality, must then, if they are to remain consistent (something that very rarely happens on daft internet forums) oppose Lucy's use of lipstick, eye mascara, eye liner, hair dye, foundation, blusher. All the later being artificial products that changes Lucy's physical appearance.

One very important point about Lucy Pinder is that at a certain point in her modelling career Lucy suddenly burst into orbit and the Major League due to the expert use of one artificial beauty enhancement, and that was her eye makeup. Look at the early beach photos and Nuts photos and you just have your standard girl next door busty model; nothing special. Facially quite average. But then a couple of years into Nuts photo shoots the eye makeup changed, and the Lucy we know now was created. Her eye makeup made Lucy into what I regard as one of the world's most beautiful women. Her eye makeup made Lucy look astounding. That artificial enhancement of her eyes worked wonders.

So I always think it's a bit patronising, sexist and contradictory when some blokes oppose Lucy's pouty lips on the basis of them being 'false'. I don't object to a man who just says: "I prefer Lucy's appearance without the pouty lips produced by botox", but when some daft blokes oppose it because it is 'artificial' 'false' 'unatural' the I'd say these blokes are hypocrites and ignorant. A lot of Lucy's appearance is already artificially enhanced like all model's appearances are with makeup products, which botox is one of them.

I think Lucy looks damn sexy with those full pouty lips. She doesn't look ugly or horrible because of them. My personal preference is that I prefer her looks without the botox on her lips. Not because it's artificial, but because I think her lips were sexy anyway.

But by making her lips pouty, Lucy is perhaps showing a far better understanding of what makes her look sexy than a small number of guys with poor aesthetic judgement on a daft internet forum. Pouty lips are more childlike in a woman, and if the archetypal reference point of the gradation of beauty is based on childlike appearance according to scientific mathematics and factual evidence. Perhaps guys who find Lucy's lips unattractive are just quite simply wrong, it's no longer about personal taste, it's about whether you have good aesthetic judgement or not. Many overweight, physically unattractive resentful males lack such good judgement regarding what makes a woman look beautiful. I personally think such people's judgements should be deemed irrelevant and ignored.

Opinion is not equal, it belongs to a hierarchy of values ranging from inferior to superior judgement. Those who possess opinions at the lower end of this aesthetic spectrum will always resentfully oppose the individuals who possess superior judgement. The reason for this is that it makes those with poor taste feel good about themselves, and avoids the troubling self realisation that their opinion is... irrelevant.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:08 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Dionysus wrote:
I personally think such people's judgements should be deemed irrelevant and ignored.


Don't you think that's a bit disrespectful?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


mdk1971 wrote:
Don't you think that's a bit disrespectful?
Someone actually read that guys essay? Eek!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Marty



Joined: 17 Nov 2011
Contributions: 562

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


linkweed wrote:
mdk1971 wrote:
Don't you think that's a bit disrespectful?
Someone actually read that guys essay? Eek!


I find this whole debate about Lucy's lips very interesting.

Lucy is a beautiful woman and she has the right to do what she wants to her body, regardless of whether it's considered right or wrong.

This web site is Pigeon's and as such he can do whatever he wants to Lucy's pictures, again, regardless of whether it's considered right or wrong.

We are all entitled to our opinions. including Dionysus's above, but I just find that particular comment extremely disrespectful to Lucy, Pigeon and everyone else expressing an opinion on the subject.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 188, 189, 190 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO