Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
 
Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Amazing pics Cloud 9 Its nice to have a proper Lucy shoot again Big Smile The vids are EPIC! Thanks for the scans Pigeon Thumb Up! Cloud 9
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
patriot



Joined: 08 Oct 2009
Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Grendel wrote:

@Pogo: thanks for bringing that to my attention, is a WTF? Of the highest order. Does anyone else know something else about that?


It took me a while to get it as well, clever bloke has managed to get lucy to request his personal details so she can get in touch Big Laugh Roll Eyes

...........or maybe not, i just read the sarcy remarks at the top and bottom and think pogo is actually upset about this?

I'm with Lucy on this one.
There are so many charities after you hard earned money and you can't give to all of them. If you have to choose why not choose to give to those who are otherwise incapable of changin things for themselves like animals and children.

The only exception is i do give to the air ambulance. One because my old man is a biker, two because it's a f***ing descrace that my taxt money gets spent on supporting everyone that can't be bothered to work or doesn't like their own country anymore, but not a penny goes to one of the most vital emegency services we have!

Damn i'm being a bitch today

Roll Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Newcomers to the thread: Scans and first two Videos are on this page - click here Smile


Sorry for the delay, chaps, I've only just got here Blush

Here's the third video and I think it's the best of the set Big Grin Lucy's figure is looking tremendous, and the angle of the shots in the first part is distinctly unusual Smile

...aw Lucy you were wearing the shorts and the stockings at the same time! Cloud 9 Wink ...if only Nuts had printed some of the pics from that bit!

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 3






patriot wrote:
I now feel like a bit of a mug......i would rather know what i'm looking at is real


See my response to snowflake in the other thread... Smile I don't really have anything to add to that except to equate modifications done to the body with modifications done to the photo... neither are "real" and so returning Lucy's lips to something closer to their natural appearance is the same as reversing distortions applied to Lucy's figure in photoshop to return her curves to their natural appearance (cf. those pics where she's standing against tiles and the distortion has left the grid of the tiles bent...)

And yes, I know it's a weak argument with plenty of holes in it, and I would add that I don't like doing it Sad It did prove the point though Hehe

patriot wrote:
Removing some ones post because yours will be "better" is a bit out of order.


As it happens, I agree, and I apologise to loulou-paris Blush

It's not so much that mine will be "better" though, it's more to do with the wider context of this site... People come here expecting to find the latest high quality images, and I don't want them to find low quality ones instead, then think that's all there is and miss the high quality stuff when it does appear.

It's not because the high quality ones are "mine", it's because they are full resolution, descreened, decaptioned and generally as close to the original photo as I can make them... One thing I do get fed up with is the amount of cack images flying round the net - not just of Lucy but of all models - stuff with captions and watermarks on, bright orange scans, scans with the screen still on them etc. The problem is that people will copy what they're given indiscriminately, regardless of quality - the same mentality that used to see people happily passing around fourth-generation cassette copies of albums copied on those dreadful "high speed dubbing" twin decks. So I try and make sure that what they find on here is as close as possible to the "CD version" and there aren't any "4G cassettes" to find. I'd do the same for the images in the "other models" section as well but I just don't have the time for that Smile

Normally - as you know - I would simply edit such a post and replace the images with the cleaned-up versions once I'd had time to do it. However it's a bit different when the images concerned are the "latest and greatest" - new ones - in that case the space of several hours during which people would be coming here and finding the low quality images while I was still trying to clean them up is too much.

Since your post specifically aims to provide the low-quality images as an alternative, I have left them there, but I have converted them to links - they're still available, but people who come here to copy stuff will be more apt to notice the high-quality ones.

patriot wrote:
I have always been very supportive of this site and it's opperator.
My support will continue but it would be hypocritical of me to not speak out if i dissagreed with any of it's content.


Thanks Thumb Up!

And you are most welcome to speak out if you disagree. I was actually quite happy to read your post Smile no problem with that at all Smile

pogo wrote:
I personally now am no longer willing to support & ultimately fund Miss Pinder's "career" seeing as I am obviously the wrong species. Farewell!


Wrong species? I'm a flipping prey species as far as cats are concerned and it doesn't worry me Big Grin

I must say that I do agree with the view that animal charities are more worthy than human ones - as patriot says they have no power to change things for themselves. I remember having an argument with my teacher aged 11 because the list of possible recipients for some school fundraising project included only human charities and I wanted the RSPCA to be on it Smile

I do find it a bit of an odd statement from Lucy though because she obviously does support human charities, such as Get Kids Going and Sport For All - not to mention Help for Heroes Smile She's done public fundraising type stuff for all of those and more so I'm not really sure what she's getting at with that comment Confused No doubt her original answer was a lot longer and it's been edited down by Nuts to save space...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
RockyMoney



Joined: 06 Jan 2010
Contributions: 2276
Location: Winchester

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Just read the interview... What were Nuts smoking when they edited this? "Whats the biggest Dog youve ever seen" What kinda question is that! Spinning Eyes

It's a shame that the questions didnt match up to the stunning pics and vids Smile

Did they pick them at random or just choose the dirtiest and most childish questions? Idea
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
tford



Joined: 13 Jul 2010
Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Are you guys arguing about Lucy's charities? Go shove it!

This is one of the best shoots I've seen from Lucy or any model, it's the reason she is a living legend and an icon. I think Lucy has said so many wise things throughout her career on glamour modeling, sexual assault, charities, the military, society, culture etc. Lucy is a role model to me and she is one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the earth. These pictures are worthy of a museum and you guys want to argue about cats, people and charities. Enjoy her for what she is, not everyone is Bono.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Yahoo Messenger
sexybeast



Joined: 16 Jan 2010
Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


ROFL ...spot on Thumb Up!...i could'nt have put it better myself Thumb Up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


tford wrote:
Are you guys arguing about Lucy's charities? Go shove it!


Looks like most of us are supporting her viewpoint, but some are arguing! Hehe

tford wrote:
This is one of the best shoots I've seen from Lucy or any model, it's the reason she is a living legend and an icon. I think Lucy has said so many wise things throughout her career on glamour modeling, sexual assault, charities, the military, society, culture etc. Lucy is a role model to me and she is one of the most beautiful women to ever walk the earth. These pictures are worthy of a museum and you guys want to argue about cats, people and charities. Enjoy her for what she is


Clap Clap Excellent. Well said Thumb Up! agree with every word Big Smile

tford wrote:
not everyone is Bono.


Thank goodness for that Big Grin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Grendel



Joined: 24 Mar 2009
Contributions: 288
Location: Spain

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:27 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


I know this is not the time nor the place to do it, but I gotta say it: I'm sick and tired of the anglo-saxon/protestant/republican/tory view point that if a fellow human being needs help it's because he/she's lazy. Frankly sick and tired of hearing that argument.

And no, I considered myself one of the few realists here: maybe because I don't know her, maybe because she doesn't do anything so her fans know her, the real her (no real blog, no real communication) to me was simply a beautiful face and an astounding pair of tits. And if that's her real opinion, well, maybe it's for the best that she keeps on being just that to me.

Not wanting to ruffle any feathers, I've said my piece and now I'll shut it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


pogo wrote:
Yeah, nice pics etc., blah, blah. Think this says it all:



I personally now am no longer willing to support & ultimately fund Miss Pinder's "career" seeing as I am obviously the wrong species. Farewell!


I have got to say it. I think Lucy actually has values in this. I mean often we give to all the human charities but totally ignore the animal charities too. Remember that it is us who take the land and forrests these animals live in. Us who cause the most harm and problems to animals. So why not give as much if not more to there charities?

So what you are saying here pogo is because Lucy supports animal charities and not humans. Then Lucy isn't worth knowing? I know what many in the government would say.....This is not PC Roll Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
EVISU



Joined: 12 Dec 2010
Contributions: 383
Location: earth

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


good vids Thumb Up!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:04 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Newcomers to the thread: See here for the scans and videos

Grendel wrote:
I know this is not the time nor the place to do it, but I gotta say it: I'm sick and tired of the anglo-saxon/protestant/republican/tory view point that if a fellow human being needs help it's because he/she's lazy. Frankly sick and tired of hearing that argument.


I don't think anyone is saying that? Confused

Grendel wrote:
Not wanting to ruffle any feathers


Hehe

Poggy wrote:
I have got to say it. I think Lucy actually has values in this. I mean often we give to all the human charities but totally ignore the animal charities too. Remember that it is us who take the land and forrests these animals live in. Us who cause the most harm and problems to animals. So why not give as much if not more to there charities?


Agreed Thumb Up!

And let's not forget that we don't actually have an unambiguous statement of Lucy's thoughts on the matter. On the one hand we have the Nuts quote above - which most likely is not the whole of what Lucy said... On the other hand, as I said, we know that she has done fundraising work for several human charities such as Sport For All, Get Kids Going and notably Help for Heroes. Which is kind of a contradiction. So which is it? Confused
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Last week I sent Nuts an email criticizing the recent trend of TV/Top100 issues and just a few days ago I got a response from them. Its one of my other email accounts so I just read it now. I found this line pretty surprising:

"What might surprise you to know is that at the moment the TV covers tend to sell better than the model ones so we have done a few of those recently."
He goes on to say the Lucy is a big part of Nuts as well and that she happens to be featured this week. I'm curious to see what they have next week. I dont care who the model is really, just as long as they havent already gone back to the TV/Top theme.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


linkweed wrote:
"What might surprise you to know is that at the moment the TV covers tend to sell better than the model ones so we have done a few of those recently."


I am staggered at that... It would be interesting to have a more detailed breakdown... TV covers vs. half-assed model feature covers vs. full-cream model feature covers Smile I do find myself inclined to think that it's the prevalence of the second over the third that is skewing the figures...

linkweed wrote:
He goes on to say the Lucy is a big part of Nuts as well and that she happens to be featured this week.


This is very interesting, too, did he expand on that at all? As in what "big part" actually means? Because it is rather good to hear Big Smile I am wondering if Lucy's done another Nuts shoot already... there is, shall we say, an indication that this might be the case, though as well as the usual wishful thinking the joyous mood of this week (cf. your comment in the MMA thread) makes it even harder to evaluate accurately Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Pigeon wrote:
This is very interesting, too, did he expand on that at all? As in what "big part" actually means? Because it is rather good to hear Big Smile
I had mentioned that Lucy, Rosie, Holly etc had helped make Nuts as popular as it is the past couple years. To which he replied Lucy and the others are a huge part of Nuts and they try to run them as often as possible without readers getting bored. That was certainly accomplished as we were starving for decent new shoots of all of them. Hopefully theyre starting a new phase where they realize readers are craving for those shoots again.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


About the shoot, well, really, it's a good one for a Nuts one. It's right there's a will to do better with the set and a more realistic context (I like the garden too through the window). The photographer put a good personnal touch for making the level grow up. But Poggy is right: that still stays an usual Nuts shoot.

About this cats charity story, well, I just want to say: to give at a charity and to others in general is a way to compensate that we can't give to itself. Just think about that and don't judge! It's an other debate for an other thread, why not. Wink

Grendel wrote:
And no, I considered myself one of the few realists here: maybe because I don't know her, maybe because she doesn't do anything so her fans know her, the real her (no real blog, no real communication) to me was simply a beautiful face and an astounding pair of tits. And if that's her real opinion, well, maybe it's for the best that she keeps on being just that to me.

I understand you. The interesting and frustrating question is: does she want and/or can evolve? That you say could be real and it would be why she doesn't express more than we can see. The image would be at thousands miles of the real Lucy Pinder. But if some ones assume to be a "bimbo", well, it seems she would like not to show such an image of her. You have to know it's not a real nature to be like this so we can't judge for the things wich would make her become like this cos she can't have masterized them. I observe the evolution since a long time, unfortunately, I'm pessimistic excepted if there's a flash in her head. And it's not sure it could come from her fans... Wry but why not a big mistake of management wich woold soot in flame her fame. Hehe Imagine that this text isn't what she thinks really, well, at her place I would be furious that people can think of me that i have no real interest for humans! Hehe But, it's possible too she has a real problem with humans (+&+ shoot have a lack of humanity, the official forrum have a lack of humanity, the communication between LP and fans is not very natural).... Really for me, a lot of tracks drive me on an interesting psycho-lucy aspect... Roll Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 187, 188, 189 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO