Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 186, 187, 188 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Best collection, as a whole, in YEARS!

I really hope this isn't the lack of content of late, and I don't think it is...but WOW!

I see wallpapers-a-plenty from these! Hehe
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 9:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just been out and picked up my copy (well.... 5 copies of Nuts - Standard!) and have to say it's great to see Lucy with a rightly deserved full article. The pics are amazing and great job Pigeon on the clean up - dose my head in all those annoying quotes and junk all over the pics.

One thing I will say tho, and I know that I'm not going to be popular saying this - but I'm sure I wont be the only one to think so, is that the approach Nuts have indorsed for the interview is TERRIBLE!!!! We all know that the nuts girl interviews aren't really the most mentally stimulating pieces of English writing - but this one is really scraping the barrel and I feel echos oh to much of Nuts editors saying "what do we do next to keep Lucy fresh this time?".
It's not simply the style but also the questions being asked - unfortunately for Lucy, the drivel being fired her way makes for some pretty uninteresting and dare i say boring responses from Lucy that sort of ruin the article a little - would be interested to see who agrees.

Look, I'm not saying that this is anything to do with Lucy, but we all know that the big 'R' word (retirement) is being thrown around more than we'd like these days, and i fear fairly 'dull' articles such as this aren't going to do her many favors.

Having said that though, the shoot is VERY nice and I agree that one of it's attractions is that is doesn't feel like a nuts shoot.
And lets be fair, how many lads buy Nuts for the compelling articles and interviews?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Absolutely love the pics Thumb Up! ...great job P Thumb Up! ...can't remember the last time she looked this good Smile ....i read the interview...the one thing that caught my attention was how bland it was(like devianttubs just pointed out)....but truthful!!!!....anyone who gets Lucy will know for sure that this one time its actually her answering the questions rather than someone at the magazine make up things to titillate the readers....and i'd rather read about what Lucy really has on her mind than someone feed me a spiced up and business-savvy version Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Newcomers to the thread: Scans and Videos are on the previous page Smile

devianttubs wrote:
Just been out and picked up my copy (well.... 5 copies of Nuts - Standard!) and have to say it's great to see Lucy with a rightly deserved full article. The pics are amazing and great job Pigeon on the clean up - dose my head in all those annoying quotes and junk all over the pics.

Blush Cheers Smile ...my life would be a lot easier if people would learn not to write on things they're not supposed to Hehe

devianttubs wrote:
One thing I will say tho, and I know that I'm not going to be popular saying this - but I'm sure I wont be the only one to think so, is that the approach Nuts have indorsed for the interview is TERRIBLE!!!! We all know that the nuts girl interviews aren't really the most mentally stimulating pieces of English writing - but this one is really scraping the barrel and I feel echos oh to much of Nuts editors saying "what do we do next to keep Lucy fresh this time?".
It's not simply the style but also the questions being asked - unfortunately for Lucy, the drivel being fired her way makes for some pretty uninteresting and dare i say boring responses from Lucy that sort of ruin the article a little - would be interested to see who agrees.

Probably no surprise to you that I agree Smile

It is hugely disappointing - they received hundreds of questions on facebook, but instead of selecting the best ones they have selected the most inane and pointless ones possible. "How big is your telly?" - The person asking the question is the only one in the whole world who gives a monkey's... from the sound of her answer that includes Lucy too Hehe

We all hate the "bimbo" stereotype of glamour models but it must be said that the habit of Nuts and others of deliberately interviewing them in such a way as to make them appear as shallow and vapid as possible doesn't help one bit... Why do they have to do this? Beauty without brains is not attractive - one of Lucy's notably attractive points is that she does have more between the ears than most, and it is rather off colour of Nuts that they try and conceal that instead of emphasising it. (Same goes for most of the successful models - nearly all of them are significantly brighter than the average... you have to be if you're going to make it in such a competitive industry.)

devianttubs wrote:
Having said that though, the shoot is VERY nice and I agree that one of it's attractions is that is doesn't feel like a nuts shoot.
And lets be fair, how many lads buy Nuts for the compelling articles and interviews?

Ha, some might if they actually had any Hehe

And yes... although the pics they used for the sneak peek were very conventional, the more varied selection in the actual feature is most welcome for its departure from the usual Nuts conventions Thumb Up!

And Lucy does just look Cloud 9 ...especially the pic of her lying over the stool, oh my Thud
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for the pictures and videos Pigeon. Great work as always Thumb Up!

Pigeon wrote:

I love this shoot Thumb Up! Sure some of them are a bit samey, but some of them are rather on the unusual side Big Smile

I took a little time before I thought I'd answer to look at the pictures and videos.

Sorry but I still think this is running down the same old tired Nuts shoots line. I think it could be the fact we have been starved for so long of a good solo shoot of Lucy that seems to have thrown us off a bit. That is why I took a bit of time before writing. It's the same old style of demin is in most of the shots. I still think Lucy needs to brake from this style for a bit at least Mad Thank god though there is no t-shirt pulling though.

So best I feel I can rate this is okay. Lucy has done and hopefully will do again much better shoots.

Pigeon wrote:
The facebook questions thing turned out to be a washout, though it must be said that that was more or less inevitable. Stuff like "How big is your telly?" was the order of the day - I mean... who cares? (Apart from whoever asked such a dumb question...) About the only worthwhile one was Lucy saying that despite being a Tory she is disappointed with the way the current government is handling things... I suppose if you've spent your adult/teenage life all under the same government it does come as a shock that a different government is just as bad Hehe

Aren't we used to this by now that they always and I just don't mean Nuts. Leave us flat when it come to the questions printed that was posted to Lucy.

Pigeon wrote:
No doubt also some of the doubters will be pleased that Lucy's boobs are looking bigger than ever Hehe

And overall she is looking mighty fine Cloud 9

It is great to see Lucy looking a bit, how can I put it....rounder and bouncier. But Lucy still looks a little odd with the inflated lips. I still find it hard to believe such natural beauty needs atificial help Blush

As for the videos. They still are even if Lucy is looking great not really still helping Lucy. When will the right person advise Lucy all the restrictions are not helping Lucy's career Nono
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Newcomers to the thread: Scans and Videos are on the previous page Smile

Poggy wrote:
Sorry but I still think this is running down the same old tired Nuts shoots line. I think it could be the fact we have been starved for so long of a good solo shoot of Lucy that seems to have thrown us off a bit. That is why I took a bit of time before writing. It's the same old style of demin is in most of the shots. I still think Lucy needs to brake from this style for a bit at least Mad Thank god though there is no t-shirt pulling though.

Oh, sure, the outfits are nothing new, and the pics they chose for the sneak peek were thoroughly conventional. But in the actual feature there are several poses which we've not seen from Lucy in Nuts for many years, or indeed ever. Wonder if those bits were down to Lucy's own input.... Smile

The set's a bit different, too... like the set for those "pink corset" pics, and they were a very long time ago Smile And it's refreshingly more natural - photographer's back garden visible through the window and all Smile looks more like a "real" place than some of the highly artificial sets they usually use.

I am aware of the "starvation effect" Smile and I do agree that Lucy has done better shoots in the past (onlytease...), but I still maintain that not only is this better than nothing (obviously Smile) but it is better than a lot of Lucy's Nuts shoots in the past few years Big Smile

I like the way some of the poses "reprise" some classic shots - the one of Lucy in the pink... er... waistband thing Smile is very like an old one I posted only the other day Smile Lucy having a top on on all fours is great, the suggestion rather than maximum exposure principle Smile And the one where Lucy is lying across the stool - as far as I can recall an entirely new pose - is just Cloud 9
Chris

Contributions: 726

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Fantastic stuff, thanks for the scans as always. Hehe
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Let me start with a WOW Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
Not the most imaginative but beautifuly modelled and shot.

This especially is getting added to the favorites list.

Unfortunatley I need to continue with a moan, this time not not directed at nuts or GM,

patriot wrote:

Simple set, big wavy hair, natural make up, casual but very hot clothing and it looks like lucy has even given the lip filler a miss for a few months.

I now feel like a bit of a mug, and heres why

snowflake wrote:

Pigeon wrote:
though it pains me to admit it - and even more to have done it - some of the photoshopping is mine...

Scratch Chin Mmmh... Pigeon, You put more & more pics photoshoped by yourself. That's the last straw on such a forum wich defends the truth, the objectivity, freedom of expression! Sad Pigeon i worry about you too for trying to influence the opinions by corrupting your soul this way. Sad You seems so desperated since few weeks. Sad ...

I'm getting tired of the photoshop arguement but..........
I have to support snowflake on this.

Whilst we all appritate the efforts of "cleaning up" images i would prefer this is limited to removing tags/text and cleaning up the imperfections caused by scanning an image.

Altering Lucy's physical appearance, in this case the collagen filled lips is another matter.
This kind of alteration could be deemed on par or even worse than vulgar hard core "fakes". At least a "fake" image is meant to be tongue in cheak and not a true depictation of the person involved.

Regardless of wether or not the imperfections are natural such as stretch marks, moles, "tired" eyes or self inflicted like peircings, tattoos or undesirable cosmetic enhancements like obvious collagen filled lips, i would rather know what i'm looking at is real

Which leads me to,

loulou.paris wrote:
Please do not post low quality scans before I've had a chance to get the good ones up. I don't want people to come to this forum and find those instead of the high quality material they expect! Smile ~ P

Removing some ones post because yours will be "better" is a bit out of order.
I would have made a simple but clear note thanking the member for his post and letting other forum members know your own images are on their way.

In addition to this with what i have said above some of us may proffer or at least appriciate the orginals.

I have therefore taken the liberty of re-posting them below for those who may not have acces to or other wise not be in a position to purchase the orginal magazine.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

I have always been very supportive of this site and it's opperator.
My support will continue but it would be hypocritical of me to not speak out if i dissagreed with any of it's content.

Regards

Patriot

Rant over Wink

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:58 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Richard wrote:

I see wallpapers-a-plenty from these! Hehe

You read my mind, these wont be to everyones taste but i like washed out wallpers, almost as if they are a watermark on my screen,

All 1920*1080

This one next,

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What can I say Pigeon?!! Nuts

Thanks once again, a beautiful set Thumb Up!

Unbelievably the third video is already out!! Spinning Eyes

http://bcove.me/pg582bkk

I haven't seen the 2nd or 3rd video yet, don't want to saturate myself, I think the videos have come out too quickly, so I am saving them for later Big Grin

I thought I would post it anyway so others would be aware Thumb Up!

... and thanks to Patriot. I also think that washed-out wallpapers are cool Big Smile
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:20 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Now come on Pogo, don't be a pussy! Tongue
Grendel

Contributions: 286

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:13 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

@Patriot: I completely agree with the "we need to also see the originals" part of your post, and thanks for reposting them. Of course, I thanks Pigeon for his effort providing clean and maximum quality scans, but I for one like to read Nuts inanities and don't have access to the magazine. Why choosing when you can have both?

@Pogo: thanks for bringing that to my attention, is a WTF? Of the highest order. Does anyone else know something else about that?
Pinderlust

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Here's a cat that needs protection! Weep

Get on it purr-lease Lucy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELuGtIC1u78

Big Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Beer for the originals Patriot.
These videos are coming out to fast Shock Ive only watched the first one so far(which was tremendous), think ill space out the other 2 over the week.

That charity comment gave me a laugh. Whatever her reasoning its certainly not what I expected her to say so Thumb Up! Lucy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: