Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 185, 186, 187 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 7:57 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for the honour P Blush ......I won an award, I won an award Woohoo!...i love this forum...only place in the world i could win something Big Laugh
loulou.paris

Contributions: 1

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 10:40 am    Subject: All the images from Nuts 2012_04_03 Reply with quote

Please do not post low quality scans before I've had a chance to get the good ones up. I don't want people to come to this forum and find those instead of the high quality material they expect! Smile ~ P
heartash

Contributions: 6

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh my!. Beauty personified. No one can beat Lucy at her best.
heartash

Contributions: 6

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

A topping on the ice, if we had a topless nuts video of this photoshoot!!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:35 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If only indeed, come on Lucy, none of the other models who are "doing websites" find it necessary to get rid of topless videos on Nuts...

While we wait for the scans Wink - which I am doing, be a couple of hours yet - we do have a non-topless video though... and Lucy does look distinctly gorgeous in it Big Grin

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 1

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:26 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Eek! The come back of the real glamour in Nuts?!!
I feel a different power in this shoot and in the acting too. Scratch Chin
Grendel

Contributions: 288

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If you see an strange windows phone user agent in the stats for today, P., it's me, ANXIOUSLY checking the thread from work to see the new pics. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

They are in progress Smile sorry it's taking a long time - thought I'd have them done by now, but they are turning out to require more work than anticipated. I'm doing them as quick as I can... Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
They are in progress Smile sorry it's taking a long time - thought I'd have them done by now, but they are turning out to require more work than anticipated. I'm doing them as quick as I can... Smile

Tumbleweed We'll be waiting Big Grin
Grendel

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Absolutely, didn't mean to rush you, Pigeon, my man. Big Smile
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That video is simply Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:14 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Phew! >stretches kinks out of mouse fingers<

Sorry about the delay chaps. Thought I'd have them done by midday but it didn't happen... Some of these took knocking on for an hour each - remarkable variation in print quality between the pages, and some tricky editing to do Spinning Eyes

Still I think you'll agree it was worth the wait Big Grin

I love this shoot Thumb Up! Sure some of them are a bit samey, but some of them are rather on the unusual side Big Smile

The facebook questions thing turned out to be a washout, though it must be said that that was more or less inevitable. Stuff like "How big is your telly?" was the order of the day - I mean... who cares? (Apart from whoever asked such a dumb question...) About the only worthwhile one was Lucy saying that despite being a Tory she is disappointed with the way the current government is handling things... I suppose if you've spent your adult/teenage life all under the same government it does come as a shock that a different government is just as bad Hehe

No doubt also some of the doubters will be pleased that Lucy's boobs are looking bigger than ever Hehe

And overall she is looking mighty fine Cloud 9

Anyway, enough waffle, on with the pics Smile

Grendel

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Whoa. She DOES look big. Me likes.
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow, some dont even look like its a Nuts shoot which is a good thing. Easily her best Nuts shoot since her last solo issue Thumb Up!. That first shot is great, nice introduction to the rest. And that pic with her bottoms pulled down is lovely Wink(whether thats photoshopped or not) Actually, theres a number of good pics. Big Smile
Thanks for the scans P. and how many pages total?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

14 scans, and a full 10 pages plus the contents page and the inside back cover Big Grin

Just like it should be Big Grin

....And we have another video already Bounce

Video: Lucy Pinder - Photoshoot for Nuts magazine 03-04-2012 issue - Part 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: