Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 184, 185, 186 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:02 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

AT LAST AT LAST AT BLOODY LAST Bounce Bounce Woohoo! Party Thumb Up! Spinning Eyes Cloud 9 Clap Bounce Woohoo!

Looks like Nuts have remembered what day it is on Tuesday Big Grin

And it also looks like we've got a PROPER FEATURE AT LAST!!!!! Thumb Up! First one Lucy's shot for over nine months!

Dare we hope that this will signal the end of the drought and things will get back to normal? Have Girl Management finally taken notice of the fuss that Lucy's lack of appearances has caused and pulled their finger out?

Lucy is looking extremely gorgeous and I am waiting for Tuesday with great anticipation... as I'm sure are you all Big Grin

...'Member when I said a few weeks back that there was a chance Lucy had done a new Nuts shoot? Date for this is 2nd March or earlier Smile Many thanks to the one who dropped me the hint... sorry I was doubtful about it Blush

eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

and I am the first to bless Pigeon, thank you for the new pics, that 2nd one is DAMNNNNN HOT! Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:59 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I guess my post didnt cut the mustard.
Its been a mighty long time since Ive looked forward to her shoot without being slightly bummed she wasnt solo. No reason this time though Big Smile
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm so happy i think i'm gonna cry Hehe Hehe ....she looks goooooooood Thumb Up!
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:28 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Spinning Eyes Woohoo! Bounce Woohoo! Bounce Woohoo! Bounce Woohoo! Bounce Woohoo! Bounce Eek!

Now thats better Thud

Simple set, big wavy hair, natural make up, casual but very hot clothing and it looks like lucy has even given the lip filler a miss for a few months.

I may for the first time in two years acually buy a copy of nuts Thumb Up!

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

1920*1080

Last edited by patriot on Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pinderlover111

Contributions: 68

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She looks bloody amazing! and thanks for that awesome wallpaper
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

1920*1080

I love that font! Works perfect with it
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Our patience has finally been rewarded. Thanks for the news and for these once again incredible pics!
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Seems Rocky was right with the FB question theme. Thumb Up!

sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Smile Wink Big Smile Hehe Big Grin Big Laugh Thumb Up! Cloud 9 Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes Spinning Eyes ....i have no idea what i'm doing......but can u really blame me :hehe Hehe ...............however there's a genuine question here.....am i losing it cause Lucy really does look like a million bucks....or is it simply that we've seen her in a shoot after so long that i'm ready to chew my own tongue Yuck .....i have no idea......i really don't Shrug ....but one thing is for certain...the personality that Lucy is....makes her a rare breed Smile ..........and yet she goes through life without much confidence or self-belief Sad
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
but one thing is for certain...the personality that Lucy is....makes her a rare breed Smile ..........and yet she goes through life without much confidence or self-belief Sad

...and for that I award you the Hitting The Nail Slap Bang On The Head Really Hard Award for the week Smile

How can someone as jaw-droppingly beautiful as Lucy...

Who got to the top of the highly competitive modelling profession within a year of starting out...

Who has held that position ever since - Solely through her own merits - and in spite of the "efforts" of the crap management she's had for most of that time (first Neon then Girl)...

Who performs with the brilliance of a seasoned professional at things she's never done before...

...how can she not just know she's the best? Confused

Which is why I've been posting things like Lucy - Believe in yourself for years, including before this site existed Smile

I even managed to find a pen with that written on it and sent it to her for a Christmas present once Hehe don't think the assholes at Neon ever gave it to her though Sad
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:38 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Confused Youd think she resurrected from the grave to appear in one last shoot. I can only imagine some of the comments tomorrow. Hehe
sexybeast

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Big Smile Big Grin Party Party Beer Beer Party Dancing Kitty
BaBaBooey

Contributions: 155

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 3:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

cant wait till my copy arrives in the mail, looks great!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: