Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 183, 184, 185 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:

Just signed back up for the official site, damn they can hold a grudge!!

There's a Official site Woohoo!

Maybe I should join Scratch Chin I think they'd like me on there Bow Tie Big Laugh
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:23 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
patriot wrote:

Just signed back up for the official site, damn they can hold a grudge!!

There's a Official site Woohoo!

Maybe I should join Scratch Chin I think they'd like me on there Bow Tie Big Laugh

Don't get to excited Tongue
snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Oh dear Hehe
Well we've got the artwork thread to provide some better examples Smile - or maybe Marv or Luis could be persuaded to draw one Smile

You know that the draw i want of her is not made on a leaf with pencils... Roll Eyes But it seems like someone(s) doesn't want she's drawed this way. Sad ...
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Do you think Nuts are going to use those questions from Facebook in a coming issue? Me thinks there will be a Lucy shoot soon Smile
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:15 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

If it were this time last year Id have strong feelings there would be a shoot this week, its been about 6weeks since her last cover. But I dont think Nuts can go 2 weeks without a "Top 100" feature Hehe. How I'd love to be proved wrong though. Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney wrote:
Do you think Nuts are going to use those questions from Facebook in a coming issue?

Well that's what they said they were going to do with them Smile Though it wouldn't surprise me too much if they only used the rubbish ones and didn't bother with anything interesting...

RockyMoney wrote:
Me thinks there will be a Lucy shoot soon Smile

linkweed wrote:
If it were this time last year Id have strong feelings there would be a shoot this week, its been about 6weeks since her last cover. But I dont think Nuts can go 2 weeks without a "Top 100" feature Hehe. How I'd love to be proved wrong though. Thumb Up!

Must say I did receive a hint of Lucy doing a Nuts shoot a while back - think I mentioned it on here... but it was only a hint and may not have been correct so I've not got my hopes up over it. But we'll know soon Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

AAAAAARRRGGGGHHHHHH BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead BangHead

Topless TV babes.

AGAIN.

They seem to be doing that nearly every week now. WTF is wrong with them? Repeating the same flaming titles over and over again... their sales figures must be on the floor by now.

Is this what this business about 2012 being the end of the world really means... not, as everyone assumes, physical destruction of the biosphere or indeed the entire planet, but just that everything stops making sense until we arrive at the situation where nobody can do anything - even buy food - because there's just too much confusion everywhere?

First we have Lucy's career going down the drain while she doesn't seem to even notice what's staring everyone else in the face.

Then we have Nuts killing itself off by endlessly repeating the same two rubbish features until everyone is sick to death of them.

Seems the whole world is tearing itself apart on a wave of frantic irrationality...
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Ah well, it did seem rather soon. Too bad its another step back with the all too frequent TV issue ROFL. Plus the preview pic of Sophie looks oddly familiar. Scratch Chin I guess dressing her in hotpants and white tank would be to obvious.
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:01 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Repeating the same flaming titles over and over again... their sales figures must be on the floor by now.
Funny how they boast about their sales compared to their competitors while simultaneously publishing the worst product. Zoo's issue last week? Rhian and Emma F. in a carwash themed shoot. D'oh! If only she'd sever her contract with Nuts the same day she does so with GM.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Bang on. Nuts's lead over Zoo is doomed if they carry on like this...
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
Bang on. Nuts's lead over Zoo is doomed if they carry on like this...

Around my local area it already has. Zoo has or is selling out weekly. Nuts there are always around 6 or 7 left on the Monday of the following week. In one place I go I know for fact they order the same amount of them each week now. So this shows just how much people are getting fed up with Nuts.
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:48 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As Pigeon mentioned on Twitter earlier, next Tuesday is National Pinder Day! (Topless debut date). I hope Nuts honor it and have a solo Lucy shoot, could the FB questions be the clue??? Big Smile Hehe
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Really hope they do... especially since with it being five years including two leap years ago, the mag is coming out on the 3rd again. They would be crazy to miss it!
Poggy

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:50 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

They might just follow their recent just post a old picture form. Like they do in their top 100 things. Let's hope they don't though Wry
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:00 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What is no one here? Shame, as theres a nice surprise from Nuts Hehe

They may not look too different but at this point I dont care. She's solo and theres no lame ass theme. Bravo Thumb Up!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: