Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 182, 183, 184 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lkpfan

Contributions: 13

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks Pigeon

I hope this dark period ends soon, and Lucy may come back on Nuts whit new shots again
incoming26

Contributions: 6

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

There is not a dark period, Lucy is gone, she's off, gone were the times where she would indulge 'naughtier' photo shoots, now she's 'evolved' unfortunetaly, she's engaged into this whole managerial and administrative stuff...She teases us here and there with some 'shy' photo shoots but nothing will be like before. She wants to have a real career and prove herself more of a succes woman. Too bad for us....at list some of us.
incoming26

Contributions: 6

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:23 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

As well as the looks, I liked her more at the beginning of her career, she was 'meatier' and fresher, now her breasts are starting to drop down, her features are more 'angular', she's still nice, but you know...
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

She's losing her chance of having/continuing to have a real career and proving herself a success...

There's nothing "not "real"" about a career in modelling/film/TV work. It's where Lucy's real talent is - a truly world-class talent, as proved by her position as top glamour model in the country even despite a succession of worthless agents.

And as I've said before - sticking with it is the only way Lucy will get to maintain her freedom. She's in a one-in-a-million position of good fortune. A desk job - or any "conventional" job - is a cast iron guarantee of loss of freedom (and of money too for that matter).

Most importantly, in what little we have from Lucy herself she makes it very clear that she does want to carry on modelling and to expand her TV and film work. And there's every reason to believe that as far as her own capabilities and talents are concerned she has very bright prospects for it Big Smile

All she needs to do for those prospects to come true is gain the ability to admit to herself that Girl Management have been putting in a p*ss poor performance at getting her the work. Which is blindingly obvious when you look at how little she's done since June - nearly nine months with an average of one half-sized Nuts feature every three months, and zip all else, for the most popular glamour model in the country, while other models with GM have been doing all sorts of things - "p*ss poor" is doing them a favour really.

She needs to stop thinking of them as "friends" - they're not "friends", if they were they would care enough about her to actually bother finding her some work - stop listening to whatever bull they're feeding her that stops her seeing what's staring everyone else in the face, and either make them take their thumb out of their bum or move to a new agency who won't be so flaming lazy and irresponsible as to screw up their biggest star's career.

Lucy is about as close to perfection as you can come in a person Big Grin she'd be completely perfect if only she could stop continuing to trust people even when they're blatantly crapping on her from a height... for example, Neon setting back her progress on TV by conning her into doing BB; MNS Media's incompetence ruining any chance of her mobile site being a success and destroying the official forum; and now Girl Management letting her career go to pot. All cases where she's put her trust in people who aren't worth it, they've repaid her trust by screwing her over, and she hasn't been able to accept that they're weasels in time to prevent the damage. Similarly with the appearance thing - she trusts the words of whoever thinks she ought to lose weight rather than the words of the people who actually provide her income (the fans who buy her stuff) who are unanimous that she doesn't need to.

Apart from that - OK, it's a big "that" - there's no cause to worry where Lucy is concerned. She says she wants to carry on modelling, to expand, to get into film/TV work - and she has the talent to do it Big Smile

If it doesn't happen it won't be Lucy's fault, it'll be Girl Management's.

Anyway, this has all been said before Smile Though it would be nice if there was some more effective way to persuade Girl Management to start doing their job properly than repeatedly airing their failings...

Also... if only Adam Sutherland would get back into Girl Management. It was when he started concentrating on other things that it all started going up the creek.
pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:56 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:20 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Unfortunately, no, she hasn't Sad

Can't say I expected anything different though... she hasn't answered anyone for yonks. She used to answer people the first couple of months she was on twitter. Then about this time last year it was as if a switch had been turned. All of a sudden she stopped answering anyone at all about anything (apart from other models etc) - literally, one day she was normal, the next day she clammed up - and that's how it's been ever since... Wry

It's things like that that give me cause to think people get on her case about what she writes on twitter and give her grief if she doesn't follow party policy...

Heck, I don't even know if she even saw my tweets Hehe she must get so many things get lost in the flood...
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:26 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Maybe you should send one to Jen. She always seems to have a answer Pigeon Hehe Or she has for me in the past. Especially when Jen has edited or deleted whatever I've said Censored Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:58 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

ROFL Na - on twitter she can't edit my posts to make them nonsense and then answer what she made them say instead of what I actually wrote Big Grin
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

When i saw this on twitter i couldn't resist, slightly edited to be used every time we catch wind of a new publication with Lucy in! Hehe

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:07 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
ROFL Na - on twitter she can't edit my posts to make them nonsense and then answer what she made them say instead of what I actually wrote Big Grin

Just signed back up for the official site, damn they can hold a grudge!!

Either that or you continue to manage to upset them!
Yes this site may be unofficial and a lot of what we spout is speculative but do i risk getting into it over there and end up having to quote a few good men?

If that went over your head http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hGvQtumNAY
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:16 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do Grandad ...only i'm afraid theres not going to be much manhood left in u once u antagonize 'Jen and other safekeepers' of Miss Pinder Big Laugh Hehe Hehe
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No Lucy this week but at least its a Nuts issue with 4 main girls as opposed to the usual mess we've seen lately. Considering the theme it would have been good to see the girls in comic style clothing but it doesnt seem that way. Probably for the best anyway as it would have been doubly disappointing not to have Lucy in it.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

patriot wrote:
Just signed back up for the official site, damn they can hold a grudge!!

Either that or you continue to manage to upset them!

Oh they can hold a grudge all right Roll Eyes

Three years bitching and picking at me and for what? Because THEY tried to screw Lucy over and I tried to help her. Because I was doing what Lucy said she wanted and getting in the way of THEM telling people to ignore her and do the opposite.

Well if that upsets them they can go jump off a cliff as far as I'm concerned. Some bloody "official" site that is. Claims to represent Lucy but turns against her when she isn't around to defend her own interests and attacks anyone who does... stuff that.

I wonder if they still think I don't know about them sending emails full of crap about me to anyone they think I might be friendly with?

patriot wrote:
Yes this site may be unofficial and a lot of what we spout is speculative

On the other hand the vast majority of what we say on here is grounded in publically-available sources. It's not "speculation" that Lucy is getting zip all work - we know it for a fact, because we keep checking Nuts every week and we can see for ourselves that Lucy is hardly ever in it any more. It's the official site that makes up rubbish - ignoring the observed fact that Lucy's getting nearly nothing published and telling people everything's "fine" even though that doesn't make sense.

patriot wrote:
but do i risk getting into it over there and end up having to quote a few good men?

ROFL

Most flattered at the thought Big Grin but it's not worth it...

After all they would rather leave Lucy's forum in a screwed-up and nigh-unusable condition for months (after MNS Media destroyed it) rather than accept an offer to sort it out in two days for free, simply because it was me that made the offer. They think their pointless spite is more important than having Lucy's own website working properly, so it's a dead cert they won't take any notice of anyone else...

Better to leave that site to the people who think that if they crawl far enough up Jen's backside they'll find their way into Lucy's knickers Big Grin

sexybeast wrote:
A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do Grandad ...only i'm afraid theres not going to be much manhood left in u once u antagonize 'Jen and other safekeepers' of Miss Pinder Big Laugh Hehe Hehe

Ah yes... That would be the definition of "safekeeper" that involves not lifting a finger to help Lucy when she's locked up with someone getting up in her face until she cries, but attacking anyone who commits the "crime" of objecting to that. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

linkweed wrote:
No Lucy this week but at least its a Nuts issue with 4 main girls as opposed to the usual mess we've seen lately. Considering the theme it would have been good to see the girls in comic style clothing but it doesnt seem that way. Probably for the best anyway as it would have been doubly disappointing not to have Lucy in it.

Especially considering the terrible effort they did make at imagining Lucy in comic style Hehe

We've got quite a few artists on here who could do way better than this... Not to mention Lucy herself Big Grin

snowflake

Contributions: 663

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Please Pigeon, not this pic, please!! Hurl
I remember when we spoke about, kilbs Sad & me, when it had been published.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh dear Hehe

Well we've got the artwork thread to provide some better examples Smile - or maybe Marv or Luis could be persuaded to draw one Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: