Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 181, 182, 183 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well that's disappointing.

Why does it always have to be a "Big Boob Special, 100 Topless Stars" or something like that?

I really try not to complain because Nuts girls are 10 times better than anything we get over here in U.S., but it seems they love to recycle old pics of Lucy to show us over and over like we have never seen them before.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:22 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
Was Nuts taken over by new management last year or something? Its like they have New Babes, Tv Babes, or Topless Stars(definition of "Star" changes with each issue) written down and they take turns throwing darts each week. Roll Eyes
Either the models they used to regularly feature (Lucy,Rosie,Holly,Sophie R.) have jacked up their rates or the money theyre making from outselling their competition is going elsewhere, cause it doesn't look to be going back into the magazine.

eazy_g wrote:
Well that's disappointing.

Why does it always have to be a "Big Boob Special, 100 Topless Stars" or something like that?

It "restyled" itself round the back-end of last year but you could well be forgiven for not noticing, I didn't notice any difference at all apart from them taking the agony column away from the models and giving it to this so-called "fit lesbian" who gives rubbish answers that are neither useful nor funny.

The lack of Lucy features overshadowed the lack of proper features from anyone at all and it wasn't until this year that I really started to notice that the non-Lucy features were now attaining a higher level of uselessness than simply not having Lucy in them - when they did a run of features "presented" by people who aren't even models, just nobodies off some rubbish TV programme, using their brief notoriety to displace those who actually deserve to get in.

But yes, thinking back on it it could well have been at the time of the "restyle" that they gained this fixation on "Gorgeous model is wasted as the intro to 100 top nobodies" features.

They did it to India last week, they've done it to Holly now, and probably they'll be doing it to Rosie soon... They all deserve to have the cover feature to themselves, not be squashed into a couple of pages to draw people's attention to "new" models who are nowhere near their class. (Sure I don't have anything against the new models trying to get in Smile I'm just saying they should stand or fall on their own merits, not be hung on the coat tails of the best in the business.)

I *think* Lucy may have done a Nuts shoot recently (though the obvious wishful thinking does make it hard to dispassionately evaluate the hint Hehe) and I just hope Nuts take notice of the widespread dissatisfaction with the "X presents top nobodies" theme in time to give Lucy a proper feature all to herself...
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:06 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I just took a quick look at the comparison between Nuts and Zoo this year. In the 10 issues this year Nuts have had 6 magazines devoted to either girls from Tv or "Top X lists" and 3 main features involving 1 or 2 girls, plus 1 where I'm not sure how the main shoot was. Zoo are the opposite with 6 main features (Alice Goodwin, Jordan Carver, Sammy Braddy and 3 others) and 3 "Top X" issues. Wry I guess the public would rather see non-nude reality show girls as opposed to actual models...that are topless Shrug
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:34 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I don't really think they would, though Smile I think this is a case of Zoo getting it right and Nuts getting it wrong. Be interesting to see the individual weekly sales figures...
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:41 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

BTW P do u ever sleep ??? Its like 5:30 in the morning !! And i thought i was the only sleep deprived nutcase here Spinning Eyes
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
BTW P do u ever sleep ??? Its like 5:30 in the morning !! And i thought i was the only sleep deprived nutcase here Spinning Eyes

When you spend half of the day googling in the hope of being the first to find some thing new, you kinda have to extend your working hours to compemsate!

I'm currently doing 5am to 9pm! Spinning Eyes
At least most of it is from home though so i don't have to bother getting out of my pj's til lunch Tongue
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:40 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

linkweed wrote:
I just took a quick look at the comparison between Nuts and Zoo this year. In the 10 issues this year Nuts have had 6 magazines devoted to either girls from Tv or "Top X lists" and 3 main features involving 1 or 2 girls, plus 1 where I'm not sure how the main shoot was. Zoo are the opposite with 6 main features (Alice Goodwin, Jordan Carver, Sammy Braddy and 3 others) and 3 "Top X" issues. Wry I guess the public would rather see non-nude reality show girls as opposed to actual models...that are topless Shrug

Stacey Poole been one of them models Zoo has used Wink

If you look at a honest sales figures report for both magazines. Zoo's are pretty much staying the same. Where as Nuts has fallen. I think Nuts instead of thinking we need to change something in the magazine have gone the other way. We just have to use cheaper models and do smaller shoots with the big names to make their fee less Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
If you look at a honest sales figures report for both magazines. Zoo's are pretty much staying the same. Where as Nuts has fallen. I think Nuts instead of thinking we need to change something in the magazine have gone the other way. We just have to use cheaper models and do smaller shoots with the big names to make their fee less Thumb Down

That's what I'm thinking too. And it isn't working... They'd be better off using more of the big names and doing bigger features so that people are more interested in buying the magazine! After all when you look at the whole costs of producing an issue the model's fee is not a very big part of it so it doesn't make sense to skimp on the main attraction...

patriot wrote:
sexybeast wrote:

When you spend half of the day googling in the hope of being the first to find some thing new, you kinda have to extend your working hours to compemsate!

I'm currently doing 5am to 9pm! Spinning Eyes
At least most of it is from home though so i don't have to bother getting out of my pj's til lunch Tongue

ROFL That's the great thing about computers - unlike people they are going all the time, so I can do stuff with them when it's convenient to me Smile

(Though I actually spend very little time googling for new stuff Hehe)
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:53 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well here's a bit of good news Big Grin

(OK, only a little bit, but in these dark days we have to take all we can get...)

The gallery versions of Lucy's pics from the Valentine's Day issue of Nuts are up...

and we have OUTTAKES!!!

Three brand new pics plus a more generous crop of a fourth Thumb Up! Which may not be a lot but it's a whole lot better than none at all as has been the case for a while now... Big Smile

Maybe we can hope things are looking up? Smile

Maybe we can even hope for topless videos on the Nuts site again...? (Yes, I said hope...) Come on Lucy, you know it makes sense... all the other models with pay sites are still doing it after all Smile

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:19 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Outtakes? That word sounds foreign to us now Hehe Lately the only change by Nuts worth noting are the release of decent quality pics in their galleries. That 4th pics from the bottom in particular, not new but its absolutely mouthwatering Big Smile Favorite outtake would have to be 2nd from the bottom, a good pairing to the other similar shot featured in the mag.
Mark an asterisk beside todays date, maybe this is the start of Nuts actually doing something not half-assed. Wink
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Let's hope so, because today's issue is as half-assed as they come. Holly's pics are gorgeous, but there are hardly any of them, and the rest of the feature is the usual collection of recycled pics from old issues interspersed with the odd rubbish screenshot off the telly.

Girl Management squeeing over today's issue on twitter is a bad joke. Yes, maybe it does "feature" a lot of GM models, but that's no credit, they're all old pics and any issue which recycles 100 old pics is going to be like that. Not to mention that they put Lucy's name last on the list in their tweet. Yes, we know you accord her your lowest priority but is there really any need to make it quite so obvious... oops, I forgot, you've brainwashed Lucy into not noticing it anyway so it doesn't make any difference Roll Eyes

This is the pic of Lucy Nuts has used... another reminder that the last full-size new-shoot feature she had in Nuts - or in anything else - was back in June last year; another reminder of how flaming useless Girl Management are since that's all they can manage to get for the top glamour model in the country.

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:02 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That was a great shoot Grandad Sad Loved her tanline.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:21 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

So did I Smile rather glad they actually resisted the temptation to photoshop it off!
enigmatic319

Contributions: 55

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:37 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Bloody Nora! That's more like it Big Laugh
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 2:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Did you not see that shoot when it first came out? Have a look here... http://www.lucy-pinder.tv/forum/lucy-pinder-in-nuts-magazine-p13846.html#13846 Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: