Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 180, 181, 182 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

devianttubs wrote:
Just picked up my 3 issues Thumb Up! Glad there were any left to be honest - don't usually leave it this late in the week!

You'd do quite easily on a Monday at most newsagents I go in now days. As everywhere say two years ago would sell out by Saturday. Now there are always Nuts left on the shelves. Most I've spoken too say they don't order anymore either. Just that people seem to have stopped buying it so much.

devianttubs wrote:
As for the shoot I dont think we'v done to badly - couple of nice full pagers, big fan of Lacey and Lucy Collett is fast going on me.....

She's okay. I agree with Pigeon though. Stacey Poole is the best out of the other three
Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:39 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Poggy wrote:
devianttubs wrote:
Just picked up my 3 issues Thumb Up! Glad there were any left to be honest - don't usually leave it this late in the week!

You'd do quite easily on a Monday at most newsagents I go in now days. As everywhere say two years ago would sell out by Saturday. Now there are always Nuts left on the shelves. Most I've spoken too say they don't order anymore either. Just that people seem to have stopped buying it so much.

And yet Nuts have just released a video saying how they sell as many copies as all the other lads' mags put together... Smile

Guess it's a case of market share may be going up, but absolute sales figures going down. Certainly with the sort of features they've been doing in the last several months it looks to me as if they're trying to save money by cheaping out on the shoots. Lucy will have to reduce her fees if her main outlet is feeling the pinch... and of course the result of that will be more, better Lucy features and a significant beneficial effect on the sales figures Smile

Robster wrote:
3rd Nuts video up chaps!! Thumb Up!

The best Lucy nuts video for quite a while methinks and longer than the first 2!! Big Smile

And here it is... Smile

Great to see Lucy giving a bit of a smile in some shots Big Smile if only they'd printed more of those in the magazine... This video gives a direct comparison between Lucy with a bit of a smile on and Lucy with a "Nuts face" on, and the smile wins hands down Big Smile

NUTS PHOTOGRAPHERS... STOP TELLING MODELS TO POUT!! It does NOT look attractive, it looks Yuck - Whoever's responsible for this "pout mania" trend, they need their heads stuck in a microwave, and all the more so for whoever's responsible for making Lucy think it was a good idea to alter her lips to go along with it... whoever they are, they need to die, slowly and painfully!

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 3

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

My jaw dropped when they cut from her standing in the shortshorts to the bikini. Big Smile Beat the other vids by a mile.
tford

Contributions: 363

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 9:54 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow that video was just...I need a moment.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

No particular reason for uploading this old column shoot pic of Lucy... apart from happening across it while poking through my collection and realising it wasn't on here already Smile

eazy_g

Contributions: 400

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 11:45 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:
No particular reason for uploading this old column shoot pic of Lucy... apart from happening across it while poking through my collection and realising it wasn't on here already Smile

I didn't have this pic, so I should thank you for that Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:45 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Talking of pics you don't have, check your PMs Wink
Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:37 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Always liked this set. Lucy looked so natural and innocent in it Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:44 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Those of us with facebook accounts... We all have questions for Lucy... post them on the Nuts page here Big Grin

http://www.facebook.com/nuts.magazine/posts/10150692889891240
RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Done, fingers crossed she answers mine Thumb Up!
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Did she answer any?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

It looked to me like they were collecting questions for a feature in the magazine, rather than to be answered live. They didn't post a pic of Lucy in the Nuts office, but they did mention printing the answers Smile
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up!
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:08 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well the weekly will we won't we....

Most likely "won't"...

This issue is Holly Peers "presenting" Roll Eyes 101 "topless stars". What's a "topless star"? Well there are pics of Sophie and Eva in the sneak peek. But there aren't any pics of Lucy.

Suppose they might dig up an old pic to put in but I don't hold out any hopes of it being one we've not seen before, really...
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:36 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Was Nuts taken over by new management last year or something? Its like they have New Babes, Tv Babes, or Topless Stars(definition of "Star" changes with each issue) written down and they take turns throwing darts each week. Roll Eyes
Either the models they used to regularly feature (Lucy,Rosie,Holly,Sophie R.) have jacked up their rates or the money theyre making from outselling their competition is going elsewhere, cause it doesn't look to be going back into the magazine.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: