Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:18 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well I wish I could say... this is what we've all been waiting for... the website gallery extras from Lucy's Nuts shoot with Eva.

As one might imagine, I was really excited to find this gallery on the Nuts website...

Turns out it's a right blooming disappointment Sad There aren't any new pics of Lucy in it Thumb Down

All we get for Lucy pics are pics that have already been in the magazine. And most of the pics don't even feature Lucy at all. Right flipping waste of time this is Sad come on Nuts, sort it out...

Still, for the sake of completeness...

lucy-pinder-eva-wyrwal-nuts-gallery-24-11-09.tar.gz 1.9MB

JGreen

Contributions: 191

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

What a let down... all eva... Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:25 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Today's Nuts is a let-down too... Lucy's column is still missing Mad

To alleviate the lack, here is a rather lovely pic from one of her columns last year...

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:15 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pogo has pointed out the existence of some rather amusing evidence of editing in the Lucy and Eva picture set...

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 1:32 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks for spoiling the illusion Thumb Down
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 4:35 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Hehe It's hardly as if anyone subscribed to it, though, otherwise we wouldn't have threads like this...

One could also argue that certainly the first pic in its originally-published form spoils its own illusion anyway Wink
pogo

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Nov 27, 2009 11:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 2:48 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

pogo wrote:
Thats a very profound statement for a friday night Pigeon! Big Smile

Profound, eh?

...I am bound with fleshly bands,
Joy, beauty, lie beyond my scope;
I strain my heart, I stretch my hands,
And catch at hope.

- De Profundis, Christina Rossetti

...Anyway, to the point Big Smile All my heart is one desire, and... not entirely in vain, for Lucy is in Nuts this week Big Grin

They are doing a feature on "100 sexiest babes of 2009" and according to the Nuts website the star is - as she should be - Lucy Big Grin (Not entirely to my surprise Wink)

Thanks are, I think, due to those who voted in the recent poll Thumb Up! (though even had there not been one, Lucy would have still been the star!)

Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 6:47 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well the front cover's now up and the biggest pic on there is of Eva. But it also says it is indeed based on the vote, so if Lucy isn't top inside I'll be wanting to know the reason why...
qwertiebertie

Contributions: 239

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 8:11 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

wonder if nuts/loaded etc..... will be do a babe of the decade features if so lucys a dead cert
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

For sure. She'd walk it, same as she did this one... and deservedly too Big Grin not that she was up against any real competition, but then again, she never is Big Grin

And despite Eva being the largest pic on the cover, it is of course Lucy who takes pride of place inside the magazine Big Grin

Well done to all who voted in the poll, thanks for assuring Lucy her rightful place Thumb Up!

And they have given us some truly lovely pictures in celebration Cloud 9 these really are top notch... Lucy at her best Cloud 9 the second one in particular really has something about it, but I really can't decide between that and the first one at all Big Smile Or the third one for that matter Big Smile

patriot

Contributions: 739

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:39 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!
We need a smiley for me weeing myself Hehe
pogo

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:46 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thanks Blush

...We now have part 1 of the video from Lucy's shoot with Eva Big Grin

Lucy is solo in this vid... which raises the usual question, will we get to see more pics from this part of the shoot...?

Lucy Pinder - Nuts photoshoot 26-10-09 - Lucy and Eva: Lucy solo - set 1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: