Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 179, 180, 181 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
eazy_g

Contributions: 416

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:51 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

And this Valentine's day is a great one, thank you for the top quality pictures!

Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9 Cloud 9
linkweed

Contributions: 1133

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:54 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

A couple good pics, and by good I mean very,very good Big Smile, but it lacks any creativiy imo. But although I dont think its her best of shoots by a long mile, its still reassuring to see her in two Nuts shoots in a month and a half Thumb Up! and with a video to boot Big Smile

Pigeon wrote:
You might prefer these versions to the originals then Wink seems to me a wee edit to try and stop the poor lass looking too much like a duck is the least I can do Hehe
Am I right in thinking you edited her lips in these scans?
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6645

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:22 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm a great big predictable old Pigeon... Hehe
Richard

Contributions: 228

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:53 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up! Thumb Up!

Oh man the HQ can't come fast enough.

----

Everything okay with the scanner, Pigeon?

I love the pic, but it's a little rough, and right around Lucy's face!

Is that just the printing?
sexybeast

Contributions: 755

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:06 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Really nice pics Smile( as always Pigeon has done a wonderful job cleaning them Thumb Up! ) ...but can't say i'm over the moon..although its a much better shoot than we've seen in the recent past..simply because they kept things rather SIMPLE here...no socks,no sit-down spreading her legs, no pulling down her shirt etc etc..and yet i'm not exactly jumping with joy for some reason Shrug..don't know if theres something wrong with me or the way things are Roll Eyes
linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

sexybeast wrote:
and yet i'm not exactly jumping with joy for some reason Shrug..don't know if theres something wrong with me or the way things are Roll Eyes
same here. I think it has something to do with the fact that her solo shoots are so few and far between that when new pics do eventually surface we expect them to be incredible. these new pics are good, but save for a couple they look like they could have been extras from previous shoots.
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I can see what you mean, but there's something more to them than that as I look at them Smile The lack of any stretching-top-down-between-spread-legs poses is much appreciated - those were getting really old. I love Lucy's outfits in these pics even if they're not entirely original, and her expressions in some of them are just melting Cloud 9

Lucy tweeted about how good it was watching the sun come up on a beautiful cold morning on her way in to do the shoot, and it looks like she's brought it into the studio with her Big Smile

Richard wrote:
Everything okay with the scanner, Pigeon?

I love the pic, but it's a little rough, and right around Lucy's face!

Is that just the printing?

Yes... the scanner's fine, but the raw material it was working with wasn't up to scratch. It doesn't help that it's not a very big pic in the original either. I'm not really happy with any of the scans... definitely think it's worth me waiting a few days to see if I can pick up a better printed copy.
Poggy

Contributions: 581

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:05 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Pigeon wrote:

Lucy is looking just so amazingly wonderful in these pics... Cloud 9 some of her best shots for quite some time Big Smile I just love these Heart if only it had been a full feature of just Lucy...

Poggy wrote:
I'm not into this shoot. Lucy had her lips done again and I keep getting drawn to looking at them thinking they don't look right Sad

You might prefer these versions to the originals then Wink seems to me a wee edit to try and stop the poor lass looking too much like a duck is the least I can do Hehe

Sorry Pigeon but still is one of the worst shoots Lucy's ever done IMO. Those lips just look terrible. I think the high gloss lipstick even make them look worst then they actually are too Weep
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:25 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

That was my thought too... a significant part of the effect is just an MUA fail. Both the amount of gloss and the way it's been applied. A darker, less reflective shade, used more sparingly and without overlapping the edges, would have been a much better choice.
EVISU

Contributions: 383

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

new vid on nuts website
devianttubs

Contributions: 44

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:18 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Just picked up my 3 issues Thumb Up! Glad there were any left to be honest - don't usually leave it this late in the week!

As for the shoot I dont think we'v done to badly - couple of nice full pagers, big fan of Lacey and Lucy Collett is fast going on me.....

The four one is absolutely barking though!!!
Vomit
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:33 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Stacey Poole? She's my favourite out of the other three Hehe

Here's the second video... unfortunately it wins the award for "most boring Nuts video of all time", and also, if they were going to do shots of the other three without Lucy, why don't they also do some shots of Lucy without the other three? Roll Eyes Still, here it is... Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 2

linkweed

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:59 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

couldnt even wear a see-through top Weep But since its hosted here, this was the first time ive seen those new girls in a video. The "red" Lucy looks pretty good imo. Lacey and Stacey have great chests but I dont care much for their look. Lucy would have topped the others had her top been see-through. Hehe
tford

Contributions: 364

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

This just made my valentine's day!
redhawk

Contributions: 276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:09 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

for 2nd video,
is this a joke?????

for 1st video,

it is one of the best videos of LP.New expressions ,and very womanly Wink

Last edited by redhawk on Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: