Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 178, 179, 180 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pigeon
Site Admin

Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:32 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Weeeellllll....

Whoever it was Wink got me continually rechecking the Nuts website tonight........... produced Big Grin

We do have a Lucy feature Big Grin

The bad news is it's not a proper one... "Lucy Pinder's Big Boob Blowout", it's called, aka Lucy wasted as the headline of another feature of wannabees Sad

So I've cropped them out of this photo Hehe and let's hope there are a reasonable number of pics of Lucy on her own in the actual mag Smile

...What the heck were they thinking, with the mag coming out on the 14th, not doing a full-on Valentine-themed Lucy feature and leaving out all the other rubbish? What a waste... Even if I do hate Valentine's day, it would have been the perfect opportunity for a major Lucy spread Sad

linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:29 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well at first glance its not what we hoped for but come Tuesday we may be pleasantly surprised. However, Nuts seem to be taking a different approach by not having any covergirl preview pics in the preview gallery Wry But... The fact is Lucy's in it Thumb Up!. So.. Woohoo! Tuesday is a day to look forward to.
devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:29 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Wow! i know that it's not exactly what we where hoping for - but that aside, I have to say that Lucy looks amazing!!

devianttubs

Contributions: 43

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

RockyMoney

Contributions: 2276

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:17 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Woohoo! A Nuts feature with Lucy! Smile That pic of her on the front cover Cloud 9 Hopefully we get some pics of just Lucy Hehe
Pinderlust

Contributions: 431

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:24 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Oh no!!

Not another "Big Boob Issue" Roll Eyes

Why don't they be more honest when Lucy is involved and call it "Big Boob & Beautiful Face Issue" Hehe
Le 5e metacarpien

Contributions: 157

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I know what my next purchase will be Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:05 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Robster wrote:
Why don't they be more honest when Lucy is involved and call it "Big Boob & Beautiful Face Issue" Hehe

That would be excellent, they really should Thumb Up!
linkweed

Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:28 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

tagged versions are out already if anyone is to impatient. A 4 page shoot, all solo. Big Smile
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:03 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Well while we wait for the scans.... enjoy the video Big Grin

Lucy looking stunning beyond words in this Cloud 9 I love her tops Big Smile

Video: Lucy Pinder - Nuts Valentines photoshoot 14-02-2012 - Part 1

Poggy

Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:38 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

I'm not into this shoot. Lucy had her lips done again and I keep getting drawn to looking at them thinking they don't look right Sad
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:43 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Thud Lucy looks amazing in that video! Big Smile Cloud 9
Pigeon
Site Admin

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:12 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

>phew< Sorry about the wait chaps...

Lucy is looking just so amazingly wonderful in these pics... Cloud 9 some of her best shots for quite some time Big Smile I just love these Heart if only it had been a full feature of just Lucy...

Which makes it all the more of a shame that the print quality in this copy of Nuts is the worst I've ever seen it Sad blotchy, blurred and coarsely-screened... I'm distinctly tempted to go out and get another copy in a couple of days in the hope of getting one from a different batch which has been better printed, and doing the whole job again...

Poggy wrote:
I'm not into this shoot. Lucy had her lips done again and I keep getting drawn to looking at them thinking they don't look right Sad

You might prefer these versions to the originals then Wink seems to me a wee edit to try and stop the poor lass looking too much like a duck is the least I can do Hehe

pogo

Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:40 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
RockyMoney

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:42 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote

Spinning Eyes Jaw dropping pics! Cloud 9 I think you're right Pigeon, shes looking extra amazing in this shoot! Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT

Jump to: