Lucy Pinder Photo Gallery Lucy Pinder Videos Index Lucy Pinder Television Website on Facebook LucyPinderNews and LPinderOfficial twitter feeds
Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index Facebook button Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum
Lucy Pinder - Pictures, News, Videos - The One-Stop Shop
 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister (Problems? See here)
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 
Twitter button Lucy Pinder Videos Index

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
 
Lucy Pinder's Nuts 26 November 2013 feature is here Big Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Poggy wrote:
I mean we have the Olympics coming up so how many sporting themes could you get out of that. After all there is not only the track stuff. You have various water sports, cycling, shooting, gymnastics, etc all you could do a theme shoot on.
Thumb Up! that would be a great shoot for Lucy to be in. Lucy in a gymnastic leotard? Spinning Eyes They did something for the royal wedding, I can see them doing an olympic shoot as well. Hopefully they use Lucy for it.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:10 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


linkweed wrote:
Poggy wrote:
I mean we have the Olympics coming up so how many sporting themes could you get out of that. After all there is not only the track stuff. You have various water sports, cycling, shooting, gymnastics, etc all you could do a theme shoot on.
Thumb Up! that would be a great shoot for Lucy to be in. Lucy in a gymnastic leotard? Spinning Eyes They did something for the royal wedding, I can see them doing an olympic shoot as well. Hopefully they use Lucy for it.

Yuck Better and better!! Thumb Down
She's worth better than doing these sorts of bulls**ts!
After all about each one is saying about Nuts, don't you prerfer that the Nuts era is finished for Lucy?!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:03 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


A big part of the reason we complain about Nuts is that it is still Thumb Down pretty much Lucy's only outlet. Look at Patriot's "best of 2011" thread - if you take out all the Nuts pics there's hardly anything left.

We depend on Nuts as by far the major source of Lucy material, and Lucy in turn depends on it both financially and because it is pretty well the only thing that brings her into the public eye.

It's not exactly an optimal situation to be sure, but since that's the way things are at the moment, it's Nuts that is the focus of our disappointment when it fails to produce, just as it is the focus of our praise when a good Lucy feature does appear.

Again... what is needed is for Lucy to get a decent agent, one where they will work for her, instead of conning her into working for them and sabotaging her own interests by promoting others at her own expense.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:30 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


There's surely a reason, good or bad. The reason could come from Lucy herself, not the agent. But i'm sure she can work and be without Nuts. Nevertheless i could change of point of view if Nuts put in its pages pics & texts relating to the consideration of what she is, and not to the potential she has to be the object of stupid fantaisies, and of plasters for male deficiencies. But i can only dream! Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 7:36 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


That's a major reason why it's such a shame that Maxim stopped being published in the UK... sure it was far from perfect, but the interviews were a lot less edited and a lot better for allowing Lucy to be herself than the other mags...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:56 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


snowflake wrote:
linkweed wrote:
Poggy wrote:
I mean we have the Olympics coming up so how many sporting themes could you get out of that. After all there is not only the track stuff. You have various water sports, cycling, shooting, gymnastics, etc all you could do a theme shoot on.
Thumb Up! that would be a great shoot for Lucy to be in. Lucy in a gymnastic leotard? Spinning Eyes They did something for the royal wedding, I can see them doing an olympic shoot as well. Hopefully they use Lucy for it.

Yuck Better and better!! Thumb Down
She's worth better than doing these sorts of bulls**ts!
After all about each one is saying about Nuts, don't you prerfer that the Nuts era is finished for Lucy?!


Actually Snowflake I've said quite a bit that I wish Lucy would lower her pricing and work for more outlets both magazine, newspaper and internet. But if Nuts is going to be Lucy's outlet then they should try putting some imagination in it. I'm not only talking Lucy here. As Nuts just are continuely recycling shoots from model to model. Lucy might do a shoot one week. Then 6 weeks later say when Nuts think people have forgotten it. They do one almost the exact same with another model.

Here's another example. England have made there manager resign (basically, anyway). Lucy is a mad football fan we know. So if Lucy hasn't put in her CV for the England job already (and judging by the English talent in managers so many seem to want. Then Lucy would have a very good chance of getting it). Then they could do a Lucy shoot as England manager. Will they though. No as no one at Nuts would think this been recycle-able in X weeks times. As there would be a new manager in place then.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:49 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Sorry i don't understand what your story of manager & CV means. Shrug
Each one can think what he wants about Nuts, i don't try to influence. I only say waht i feel on the fire about this mag. But if it could exist any obvious criticisms about it in the media & intellectual world; i'd be quite sure they'd go in the same sense. The mentality of sale, of pics & texts management about glamour pics, consideration about models and readers, don't reach no level showing something really constructive, excepted it's not for money! This story of Olympics is again a good excuse to sell boobs, and Nuts rubs itself hands now! Thumb Down (and boobs lovers too! Hehe )
Sure all models are concerned, but those girls are so happy for their own (poor) self-esteem building to take benefit with such a little glory to have her boobs in stupid direction in that mag & win money with that! Even 6 months later. How they could spit on it? Lucy became mature, yes or no? It's not a question of price (sure we don't know her lifestyle and how much she need for it) but motivation for a career evolution, cos it's not the English public mentality which will evolve in one year. Perhaps she would be less mediatized, ok but anyway she doesn't do in the "people", excepted by using twitter. Hehe
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Snowflake. That is what Nuts is. A lads mag. A bit of titulation, fun, teasing, etc. All things for the lad. You have to admit that boobs comes under that title. But then again that is what a glamour model is. So are your saying Lucy shouldn't be a glamour model at all?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
snowflake



Joined: 14 Aug 2010
Contributions: 663
Location: France

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:43 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


... Hehe Perhaps i've already wrote this idea somewhere, that's true I already thought that. But it's not a fixed position, just an idea running between my 2 ears, making me wonder what does the experience of not beeing glamour model anymore could bring to her in a non-material point of view... Scratch Chin But i have to admit there's something else...
You seems to defend Nuts whereas you attack Tw***er and his mate F***book. For me, it's the same! Why would we find in Nuts that we should find out, in our life? Fun, teasing, sport, girls... But you employ the word of lad, and it's true maybe Nuts isn't for men but lads. We could discuss a long time about that, there's some "for, and some "against", but globally, my consideration for this sort of mag is quite low.
To finish, by conjugating Lucy & Nuts, well i 'd rather say it's the way she's used, she and her body of course. She's a very classy model but she's used to do pics with very poor and basic ideas of direction. I could think that Nuts is not really for lads but basic lads! I often employ the word of object these time and the relation from object to object... well the lad who is object of his pulsions need a corresponding thing to be happy (or unhappy if he's maso Hehe ). All these things are in Nuts, particullary girls. By staying object you don't evolve in man. Easy to understand isn'it? Glamour models are object too of their need to be considerate as woman, so they need men objects. But this is only physical, what there's inside is another story. This is that makes me wonder about miss LP. Wry If she is conscious of that, her work must be quite destructive for herself, and if she's not conscious of that then she's prisonner and all people who helps her to stay prisonner are her friends. Wry
I think you know all of my thought. Wink
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:04 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


snowflake wrote:
my consideration for this sort of mag is quite low.


Oh, so is mine... if it wasn't for Lucy I'd simply dismiss them all as pathetic rubbish and take no interest in them at all. But, as Poggy says, that's what a glamour model does... so appreciation of Lucy's beauty does necessitate some interaction with the magazines that publish her.

It is a shame that Lucy is in a position where the crappy, repetitive, unoriginal style of Nuts shoots is effectively her only outlet... But what can I say that hasn't been said already... Nuts needs to stop endlessly recycling sets/themes and get some people with a bit of imagination to come up with new ideas, it would be good for Nuts themselves, for Lucy, and for all the other models for that matter. And Lucy needs to get herself an agent who isn't so flaming lazy... one who'll actually put their back into the job and get her more widely published instead of sitting on their bum and relying on repeat work from Nuts all the time... now that she's been with them for a couple of years it's become very clear that GM are just as bad as Neon in failing to put any effort behind Lucy.

snowflake wrote:
...she's prisonner and all people who helps her to stay prisonner are her friends. Wry


There really needs to be a word for "people who make someone think they're friends in order to control and exploit them for their own gain". A specific word, that is, as opposed to the usual metaphorical use of words that refer to certain body parts...

If the relationship is of a business/financial nature then they are not friends, they are never more than wearing the mask of friendship...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
pogo



Joined: 14 Oct 2009
Contributions: 361

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:52 pm    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-


Last edited by pogo on Tue May 29, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:13 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


pogo wrote:
Best noun there would be "usurper"...
Add "manipulator" to the list. Read It!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Poggy



Joined: 12 Feb 2009
Contributions: 579

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:30 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


snowflake wrote:
... Hehe Perhaps i've already wrote this idea somewhere, that's true I already thought that. But it's not a fixed position, just an idea running between my 2 ears, making me wonder what does the experience of not beeing glamour model anymore could bring to her in a non-material point of view... Scratch Chin But i have to admit there's something else...
You seems to defend Nuts whereas you attack Tw***er and his mate F***book. For me, it's the same! Why would we find in Nuts that we should find out, in our life? Fun, teasing, sport, girls... But you employ the word of lad, and it's true maybe Nuts isn't for men but lads. We could discuss a long time about that, there's some "for, and some "against", but globally, my consideration for this sort of mag is quite low.
To finish, by conjugating Lucy & Nuts, well i 'd rather say it's the way she's used, she and her body of course. She's a very classy model but she's used to do pics with very poor and basic ideas of direction. I could think that Nuts is not really for lads but basic lads! I often employ the word of object these time and the relation from object to object... well the lad who is object of his pulsions need a corresponding thing to be happy (or unhappy if he's maso Hehe ). All these things are in Nuts, particullary girls. By staying object you don't evolve in man. Easy to understand isn'it? Glamour models are object too of their need to be considerate as woman, so they need men objects. But this is only physical, what there's inside is another story. This is that makes me wonder about miss LP. Wry If she is conscious of that, her work must be quite destructive for herself, and if she's not conscious of that then she's prisonner and all people who helps her to stay prisonner are her friends. Wry
I think you know all of my thought. Wink


You must have missed the bit where I said I haven't bought Nuts in years. So why would I defend something that I don't buy because of it's same old, usual style it churns out weekly. Even still it's the same now it was six years ago and they are supposed to have restyled it at least once.

You attack the idea of what a glamour model is. But yet if glamour modelling was to be. Then we would have no Lucy. It is that very trade that has brought Lucy to the fore. Through glamour modelling is what has opened up other avenues for Lucy. The problem been though through not great advice and laziness of some who are supposed to help guide and promote Lucy. Many of these avenues have become deserts. That is why you seem to think that Lucy has become a object. Not a person anymore. The eye of the beholder can only view what is presented be for them.

I'm not going to go on another rant of how I think Lucy has been mismanged. But I will say that even with the right guidance and promotion. Lucy dreams of acting or present could still very much come to the fore over the modelling work. But it needs work and at the moment that work doesn't seem to be getting put in. Working in a office doing what I call a false title position isn't going to do that either. That is just using Lucy's name to promote them. Not what should be happening and them promoting Lucy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
linkweed



Joined: 21 Jun 2010
Contributions: 1132

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:51 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


Well I know one way to put a temporary silence on all the gloomy posts as of late Hehe We'll know in a few hours if Tuesday is a day to look forward to Scratch Chin
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Pigeon
Site Admin


Joined: 13 Jan 2009
Contributions: 6640

Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazinePosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:49 am    Subject: Lucy Pinder in Nuts magazine Reply with quote


I can't stand Valentine's Day, but with this week's Nuts coming out on the 14th I think they'll have seriously missed a trick if they don't have an appropriately-themed Lucy feature Big Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Lucy Pinder
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lucy Pinder Television Website Forum Index -> Lucy Pinder All times are GMT
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 253, 254, 255  Next
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 177, 178, 179 ... 253, 254, 255  Next

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Lucy Pinder News on Twitter Lucy Pinder TV on Facebook Lucy Pinder herself on Twitter


Powered by phpBB 2.0.23+repack-4 (Debian) © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group
phpBB SEO